Cuquito Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:04 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:04 AM 1107!! That’s certainly jarring lol. I mean, I know it’s a new entry, but who knew that numbers that big existed on a chart?! HahahahaLol Quote
Cuquito Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:07 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:07 AM (edited) I’m so excited! This is incredible! The remix is so gay I love it! Lmao Edited June 28, 2019 at 06:07 AM by Cuquito 1 Quote
gafsa Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:10 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:10 AM I’m so excited! This is incredible! The remix is so gay I love it! Lmao I'm glad I'm not the only one who love the remix 2 Quote
emi&celine Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:11 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:11 AM 1107!! That’s certainly jarring lol. I mean, I know it’s a new entry, but who knew that numbers that big existed on a chart?! Hahahaha BYLM is listed at #1482 😂 Quote
browseceline Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:13 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:13 AM (edited) oooooh yes! listening to it on my livingroomstereo now! now there is this dancevibe we were missing! hope that this becomes a hit! they would be stupid not sending this to the radio! it is a perfect summer anthem! Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Edited June 28, 2019 at 06:14 AM by browseceline 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Cuquito Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:14 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:14 AM I'm glad I'm not the only one who love the remixIt’s amazing! Quote
CSCfan Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:14 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:14 AM ....people requesting a real music video in 4, 3, 2, 1.... 👀 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Cuquito Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:14 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:14 AM I'm glad I'm not the only one who love the remixIt’s amazing! Quote
ryba Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:43 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:43 AM I cant believe people are really complaining over this... like really?yes, really. It’s horrible 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:48 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:48 AM yes, really. It’s horrible Its an artists represention of what appears to be Celine doing ballet, its gorgeous and represents her “winds of change”... so petty to get what you wanted then have more negative things to say 4 Quote
ryba Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:53 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:53 AM (edited) Its an artists represention of what appears to be Celine doing ballet, its gorgeous and represents her “winds of change”... so petty to get what you wanted then have more negative things to saylove the song, hate the artwork. I’m entitled to have an opinion. You don’t have to agree with it. An orange coloured cover with a sunset and a real Celine picture would be much nicer. Edited June 28, 2019 at 06:54 AM by ryba 3 Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:56 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 06:56 AM Flying On My Own, studio version and Dave Audé remix are now available everywhere!! Show us your dance moves!! https://smarturl.it/CelineFOMOBundle – Team Celine 4 Quote
mirage Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:04 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:04 AM OMG I LOVE the remix.It's even better than the studio version. And that's a first. His remix for LMBTL was horrible. This one I can hear it in the clubs. Only thing I don't understand, the song is not featured in the newmusicfriday lists on Spotify. And her team is promoting all the 'Pride' lists on her insta, but they still have the live version in those lists.They should add the remix and the studio version instead. So much better Now Celine, make an appearance during pride somewhere, and sing this song. 4 Quote
SlovakClark Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:06 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:06 AM Beautiful studio version and probably even better remix. It just makes me sad that radios will never give a chance to it, just simply because of ageism. If they can ignore Madonna, and god knows she's been trying like crazy (4th music video from her new album!), there's no way Celine will get a shot, like ever again. Quote http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/320x240q90/853/qwz9.jpg
AdrienneM Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:09 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:09 AM OMG I LOVE the remix.It's even better than the studio version. And that's a first. His remix for LMBTL was horrible. This one I can hear it in the clubs. Only thing I don't understand, the song is not featured in the newmusicfriday lists on Spotify. And her team is promoting all the 'Pride' lists on her insta, but they still have the live version in those lists.They should add the remix and the studio version instead. So much better Now Celine, make an appearance during pride somewhere, and sing this song. She will be performing it at pride, when shes in Hyde Park shes slap bang in the middle of london pride lol! 2 Quote
ordinary fan Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:10 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:10 AM Yes finally. I just love the studio version, it's so good. And the lyric video is also really great. I love it. 2 Quote
donpi86 Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:16 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:16 AM wow really cool! I really like the lyrics video... it only has in my opinion the same problems as the song: The editing, because in some momentts everything seems so rush in between phrases and chorus... But is a a bautiful animation, very psychodelic... maybe we should get a bit "high" to fly on our own.... hehehee 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:25 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:25 AM I can’t stop watching the lyric video lol!!!!!!! 5 Quote
Cuquito Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:35 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:35 AM I can't stop watching the lyric video lol!!!!!!!Same! It looks like they are doing things right this time. I only hope we get a decent music video and not only the lyric one like with LMBTL. 3 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:47 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 07:47 AM Remix has just been uploaded to youtube I think I like the original most, helps that it has the cool lyric video lol. It's a good video, much better than the LMBTL lyric vid. Although they both have a focus on nature, but that makes more sense for FOMO. 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:09 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:09 AM I have to say out of the three I love the studio version most 4 Quote
Vineet_Kujur Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:13 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:13 AM Where I can buy this song?? Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:16 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:16 AM (edited) Where I can buy this song?? Everywhere!! iTunes.... amazon .... google play Kev x Edited June 28, 2019 at 08:16 AM by Peppercorn1991 3 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:17 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:17 AM Can’t wait to listen in the car on my way to work!! Kev x 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:18 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:18 AM (edited) OMG I LOVE the remix.It's even better than the studio version. And that's a first. His remix for LMBTL was horrible.This one I can hear it in the clubs. Only thing I don't understand, the song is not featured in the newmusicfriday lists on Spotify. And her team is promoting all the 'Pride' lists on her insta, but they still have the live version in those lists.They should add the remix and the studio version instead. So much better Now Celine, make an appearance during pride somewhere, and sing this song. I hope they make more of Remixes of this song like they did in "Living For Love" of Madonna.. Then, they can make that version on tour.. Edited June 28, 2019 at 08:19 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:21 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:21 AM I'm streaming on spotify for almost 2 hours now...I even fell asleep and i woke up now it's still playing lol Don't forget to stream! Spotify/Apple Music/YouTube... Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:22 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:22 AM Can I just ask..... do the views/streams of the remix and studio version count together for charts? Kev x Quote
Shaun Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:22 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:22 AM It’s the morning after the night before and, yup, still absolutely loving this studio version! 5 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Tom_London_Fan Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:26 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:26 AM 30 degrees tomorrow in London...I’ll be playing the heck out of this tune whilst partaking in some adult beverages. Finally feeling like Summer ❤️ 5 Quote
Xpresso Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:44 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 08:44 AM (edited) Is it just me or it's not very clear what version you are buying on iTunes? Cover says Flying On My Own + Dave Aube remix but below it just says Flying On My Own (nothing about studio or remix). Love the lyrics video!! Edited June 28, 2019 at 08:45 AM by Xpresso Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.