Shaun Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:07 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:07 PM I fricking LOVE it!!!! The remix isn’t bad either! Why didn’t they release the studio version first?!? It’s amazing!!! This so deserves to be a hit. 4 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Mark100 Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:07 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:07 PM I love the track 😄🤩 1 Quote
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:08 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:08 PM I made a cover of the song on Smule too.... Let's soar up high with FOMO in this summer https://www.smule.co...9820_3002346762Is it possible to get it without the background vocals, just the music? Quote
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:10 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:10 PM I hate all of you LOL can you watch it? 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:10 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:10 PM FOMO is officially on youtube guys!!! 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:11 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:11 PM Omfg!! It’s brilliant! Love the ending and the extra notes in the background! Kev x 1 Quote
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:14 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:14 PM The single cover is a huge disappointment though. It's just bad. Quote
nuts2you Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:15 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:15 PM not yet here in the states, :down: Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:15 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:15 PM can you watch it? No :-( Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Del Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:20 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:20 PM Love seeing all the comments about the studio version. While there's still 3 hours and 40 minutes left before I get it here, I know what I will listen to on my walk to work tomorrow. Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:24 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:24 PM That remix is perfect!!! Really into a remix for once with a celine song. Good job! Kev x 2 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:25 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:25 PM The Summer has come!!! 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
AdrienneM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:41 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:41 PM The single cover is a huge disappointment though. It's just bad. I cant believe people are really complaining over this... like really? Quote
Nmj Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:41 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:41 PM FOMO is officially on youtube guys!!! Where? Quote
AdrienneM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:41 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:41 PM Where? The CelineDion channel, its earlier in the thread i believe Quote
kellyfan161 Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:45 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:45 PM Where?Not for the US though Quote
Xpresso Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:52 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:52 PM So are we getting two new versions? The studio version AND a remix version? I only heard the remix so far and it's !! 2 Quote
kellyfan161 Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:58 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:58 PM So are we getting two new versions? The studio version AND a remix version? I only heard the remix so far and it's !!Yes. A studio and a remix. YAS!!! Ughh come on midnight...4 more hours 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:12 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:12 AM Its amazing OMG Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
celinesounds Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:13 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:13 AM (edited) this is a remix https://youtu.be/RvhWfXAx-60 Celine Today with my CD Edited June 28, 2019 at 12:14 AM by celinesounds 5 Quote #FREEJAVITO
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:15 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:15 AM this is a remix https://youtu.be/RvhWfXAx-60 Celine Today with my CD Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:17 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:17 AM So are we getting two new versions? The studio version AND a remix version? I only heard the remix so far and it's !!Yeah! Two versions Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
celinesounds Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:47 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 12:47 AM the remix is F----- Good 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Chantemoi Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:07 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:07 AM Not drugs but I think gravygirl just stopped by her place... Hahahhahahahaha Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:51 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:51 AM You all know that I am refreshing my iTunes every 3 seconds...you know, just in case. I have FOMO over FOMO!!! 6 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
kellyfan161 Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:52 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:52 AM You all know that I am refreshing my iTunes every 3 seconds...you know, just in case. I have FOMO over FOMO!!!Haha, so am I!! Lol 1 Quote
browseceline Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:58 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:58 AM (edited) The single cover is a huge disappointment though. It's just bad. i agree and that is mainly because of the font being used. Had another more sans serif font been used it would look more professional imo. That said , i like the image Pepe created as well but would rather have seen a cool Celine photo in a dancemove somewhere in the grand canyon. But who knows a video will appear.. But let’s talk about the song - much much better now! i cannot listen to it loud now because i just woke up in the middle of the night for some reason and decided to listen to it on my ipad. Soft though otherwise i wake up the neighbours Next morning i will see how glorious it will sound in myl livingroom😠Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Edited June 28, 2019 at 02:08 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ehild Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:59 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 01:59 AM I kinda like the cover/artwork. Its different. 3 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:03 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:03 AM I truly can’t with people being so petty about the cover art. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nando Férri Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:14 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 02:14 AM (edited) I truly can’t with people being so petty about the cover art.Me neither. People just got FOMO in studio as they were talking soooo much, plus an official remix and now they are complaining about a artwork. Jesus! Nothing is good enough. Edited June 28, 2019 at 02:15 AM by Nando Férri 5 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.