Jump to content

"Flying On My Own" - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't get your hopes up.

Apparently this is not the official first single, so I guess we have to enjoy the Vegas video.

 

Maybe we’ll get a kick #ss video of her in the ballet studio..?

Posted

Maybe we'll get a kick #ss video of her in the ballet studio..?

well, judging by the single cover... I doubt that. But I would love to have it
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Don't get your hopes up.

Apparently this is not the official first single, so I guess we have to enjoy the Vegas video.

how do you know it's not the official first single?
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

For those who have to wait...

If you switch stores in iTunes and select the Australian store, you can at least hear the 1:30 preview.

Edited by Remon
  • Like 2
Posted

I made a playlist on spotify and someone said that we need to mix it with other celine songs too..

 

For now 40 songs (2hrs 27 mins)

 

-FOMO

-FOMO (Remix)

-FOMO

-Somebody loves Somebody

-I Drove All Night

- I'm Alive

-One Heart

-That's The Way It Is

-A New Day Has Come (Radio Remix)

-Incredible

-Ashes

-Taking Chances

-FOMO (Live)

-River Deep, Mountain Hight

-Eyes On Me

-Shadow Of Love

-Alone

-Fade Away

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO (Remix)

-FOMO

-FOMO (Live)

-FOMO

-FOMO (Remix)

-FOMO

-FOMO

-FOMO

 

Start streaming too! :)

  • Like 2
Posted
I just want to know if there’s a video coming :laugh: I wonder if the photo we got with her holding something blowing in the wind is for this song or maybe something else related to the album?
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

where can i find ur playlist ?

 

Spotify.. Celine Dion 2019 (FOMO)

 

Oh! We can send link of your playlist on spotify...

 

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted
It would be more amazing if there will be a music video :)
Posted

thank you but the FOMO studio version doesnt work in my country i guess

 

maybe because it's not yet released in your country?

Posted
I cannot believe that people got what they were crying and whinging for and are now b*tching about the cover.... theres no winning is there?
  • Like 7
Posted
It's just a cover!! Why the complaints? And it's not a physical single either so deal with it... :P
  • Like 2
Posted

What is wrong with you people? Get a grip and stop incessantly pecking at non-issues!

This single is BANGING and BRILLIANT and MAJESTICALLY CÉLINE at her absolute best. Cheer up and enjoy!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 7
Posted

What is wrong with you people? Get a grip and stop incessantly pecking at non-issues!

This single is BANGING and BRILLIANT and MAJESTICALLY CÉLINE at her absolute best. Cheer up and enjoy!

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you PM me the Studio version dying to hear it! I am here in the US.

I have waited for so long...for a miracle to come, A New Day Has Come!!

 

 

http://i49.tinypic.com/1q1q4i.jpg

Posted
Everyone can BUY it at midnight and then stream it! :D
  • Like 1
Posted

Can you PM me the Studio version dying to hear it! I am here in the US.

Same, but in South America. I want the studio version in the #1 as the "Live* version in my country! :)

signature2.png.7bb51dfccebe582db3f7ba5853c92824.png

 

Posted (edited)

So both the studio version and the remix tonight? That's great news!

 

Could somebody PM the song?

 

Is it even out yet?

Edited by Taking Chances
Posted

Can someone PM me the song too please?

 

:D

 

Kev x

Posted
to me please,too

Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du temps

La vie resiste, prend son elan

Pour un baiser elle peut se poser

Le temps qui compte est toujours compte

 

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png

Posted (edited)
Can someone PM me the best recipe for lasagne plz??? I am so desperate! Edited by Moleque20
  • Like 4
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
Why does everyone want the song PM’d to them NOW... literally reduces the chance of you actually buying and streaming it but OK
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
No more PM please... the song will be out in a few hours in Europe. Go for a nap and it will be there when you get up! :lmao: It's just like Xmas! :santa: Edited by Xpresso
  • Like 2
Posted
Just stream the live version until midnight!! :P
Posted

I hope it still will be a hit, it is a little late and the live version is already on Spotify..

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

Can someone PM me the best recipe for lasagne plz??? I am so desperate!

 

 

😂😂😂😂😂😂

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...