rodrigo Posted June 17, 2019 at 08:34 PM Posted June 17, 2019 at 08:34 PM I think that the video and studio version will be released in the same day from London show. 2 Quote
InnerSmile Posted June 17, 2019 at 08:39 PM Posted June 17, 2019 at 08:39 PM (edited) Why Céline and her team are the best to sabotage her new music? Any sensible artist would have released the studio version with music video. I don't believe in the beginning of a new and beautiful chapter, of a new daring musical era. The only new chapter that interests her are the tours, L'Oréal Paris, Célinununu and Vogue. I'm a desperate fan. Edited June 17, 2019 at 08:42 PM by InnerSmile 5 Quote vOodOo
emi&celine Posted June 17, 2019 at 09:07 PM Posted June 17, 2019 at 09:07 PM I think that the video and studio version will be released in the same day from London show. I wish you were right! Quote
manolo19 Posted June 17, 2019 at 10:30 PM Posted June 17, 2019 at 10:30 PM Why Céline and her team are the best to sabotage her new music? Any sensible artist would have released the studio version with music video. I don't believe in the beginning of a new and beautiful chapter, of a new daring musical era. The only new chapter that interests her are the tours, L'Oréal Paris, Célinununu and Vogue. I'm a desperate fan. I'm with you. This is exactly how I feel 2 Quote
Nando Férri Posted June 17, 2019 at 10:43 PM Posted June 17, 2019 at 10:43 PM Why Céline and her team are the best to sabotage her new music? Any sensible artist would have released the studio version with music video. I don't believe in the beginning of a new and beautiful chapter, of a new daring musical era. The only new chapter that interests her are the tours, L'Oréal Paris, Célinununu and Vogue. I'm a desperate fan.Couldn’t agree more. So sad. 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
smw Posted June 18, 2019 at 12:01 AM Posted June 18, 2019 at 12:01 AM There’s a lot of good stuff going on right now! She’s getting so much recognition for being a pioneer / the Queen of Vegas. Who else on the planet did that? Nobody. This will always be a huge accomplishment for her when it comes to her overall legacy in the entertainment industry. My point: There are many other reasons to be super proud fans of Celine Dion. She’s not chasing hits. We’ll have a whole new album of fabulous songs in November — and I’m sure the album will hit #1 all over world. On top of that, she’s doing a world tour that’s growing bigger and bigger and will hopefully break some records. And that will also keep the album alive. She will always sell out concerts because people are fans of her voice. They don’t necessarily need new songs from her. She could release an album of jazz standards and it’d still go #1 because ppl wanna just hear the voice. With that said — I think we’ll all be watching like hawks to see how they handle the promotion for this album. I don’t understand why the studio version of FOMO was never released but I do hope there’s a good reason. For the next single, I agree with everything y’all said. Generate buzz. Put out a proper music video. Celine doesn’t care to have another hit — but many of us fans want it for her! Is it necessary for her career? Not at all. But Ashes was such a treat and I think there’s a lot of possibility if they just properly promote her new music. 4 Quote
smw Posted June 18, 2019 at 12:02 AM Posted June 18, 2019 at 12:02 AM (edited) Double post Edited June 18, 2019 at 12:02 AM by smw Quote
scielle Posted June 18, 2019 at 12:19 AM Posted June 18, 2019 at 12:19 AM For all the talk she has done about wanting to act, I'm surprised she doesn't seem more focused on producing videos. It's been a while since we've had one and the last few have been lackluster. 7 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted June 18, 2019 at 12:57 AM Posted June 18, 2019 at 12:57 AM For all the talk she has done about wanting to act, I'm surprised she doesn't seem more focused on producing videos. It's been a while since we've had one and the last few have been lackluster. yeah, she has the power to make it happen with her music videos (or promo videos like the Ciao Vegas) as a start. She's either not as passionate about getting to act as she is about fashion or she doesn't feel like she should or could transition? Or maybe she doesn't know how to put her foot in the door of the film industry. I feel like if she really REALLY wanted to she could produce a movie/mini series and star in it (a la Streisand). She knows people that could help her out, like her crush Ryan Reynolds Quote
max24 Posted June 18, 2019 at 02:56 AM Posted June 18, 2019 at 02:56 AM Flying on My Own debutes at #13 on the Canadian Digital Songs Chart. 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 18, 2019 at 03:28 AM Posted June 18, 2019 at 03:28 AM For all the talk she has done about wanting to act, I'm surprised she doesn't seem more focused on producing videos. It's been a while since we've had one and the last few have been lackluster. Now, she’s done with her residency show in Las Vegas. She’s now free to do whatever she wants like acting, etc. Residency show is making her busy that’s why some opportunities that might have happened (maybe like acting) didn't happened. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 18, 2019 at 03:33 AM Posted June 18, 2019 at 03:33 AM But at least now for the first time since 2008. We have an intro video during the presscon of Courage World tour. There’s a little acting happened. I hope they also make an intro video for her upcoming tour. With a little acting too. 2 Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 18, 2019 at 07:47 AM Posted June 18, 2019 at 07:47 AM (edited) Flying on My Own debutes at #13 on the Canadian Digital Songs Chart. Edited June 18, 2019 at 07:47 AM by Moleque20 4 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
joaofilho Posted June 18, 2019 at 11:18 AM Posted June 18, 2019 at 11:18 AM I'm doing my part, I watch the video in the morning, late at night, you should do the same, it would help. 1 Quote
emi&celine Posted June 18, 2019 at 02:21 PM Posted June 18, 2019 at 02:21 PM Spotify (17.06) : 22.710 streams (151 equivalent sales) +7% compared with yesterday TOTAL: 221.134 (1.474 equivalent sales) 1 Quote
scielle Posted June 18, 2019 at 03:33 PM Posted June 18, 2019 at 03:33 PM CBC giving Celine this kind of love was definitely not the case in the 90s -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
pat200 Posted June 18, 2019 at 04:52 PM Posted June 18, 2019 at 04:52 PM CBC giving Celine this kind of love was definitely not the case in the 90s -Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet where is that tweet? link leads to nothing Quote
scielle Posted June 18, 2019 at 05:25 PM Posted June 18, 2019 at 05:25 PM where is that tweet? link leads to nothing LOL they deleted. Quote
celinesounds Posted June 18, 2019 at 06:30 PM Posted June 18, 2019 at 06:30 PM Of course! It was part of a movie and promoted by Ryan... That alone reaches a ton of people! And let's not forget the great MV.By the way, radios can't play a song that wasn't sent to radios. the songs are not send to the radios anymore, there is a special platform for the media pick up the songs Quote #FREEJAVITO
pat200 Posted June 18, 2019 at 08:18 PM Posted June 18, 2019 at 08:18 PM LOL they deleted. do u remember what it was about? Quote
Xpresso Posted June 18, 2019 at 10:03 PM Posted June 18, 2019 at 10:03 PM the songs are not send to the radios anymore, there is a special platform for the media pick up the songsSure but Sony would have to release FOMO to that platform for radios to pick it up. Same issue really. 2 Quote
rodrigo Posted June 18, 2019 at 11:05 PM Posted June 18, 2019 at 11:05 PM Remix https://mega.nz/#!sU1TXYKC!A7e5oJzX6VId7Ak44SJaPqUHso4EL4rFoumkf-AX0HE 👌🏼 2 Quote
ryba Posted June 19, 2019 at 05:52 AM Posted June 19, 2019 at 05:52 AM (edited) Remix https://mega.nz/#!sU...L4rFoumkf-AX0HE ����is it official or fan made? Edited June 19, 2019 at 05:52 AM by ryba Quote
ordinary fan Posted June 19, 2019 at 06:24 AM Posted June 19, 2019 at 06:24 AM (edited) the key changes are kind of weird to listen to...I doubt it´s official. But I'm looking forward to the remixes Edited June 19, 2019 at 06:30 AM by ordinary fan Quote
Davey84 Posted June 19, 2019 at 06:43 AM Posted June 19, 2019 at 06:43 AM Remix https://mega.nz/#!sU...L4rFoumkf-AX0HE Not bad. not amazing. Thanks! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
celinesounds Posted June 19, 2019 at 09:36 AM Posted June 19, 2019 at 09:36 AM (edited) the remix, it sound so 90's Edited June 19, 2019 at 09:36 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
mirage Posted June 19, 2019 at 10:16 AM Posted June 19, 2019 at 10:16 AM We have Celinenunu, Vogue, MetGala, L’Oréal for little acting videos But who knows, after the effort in the Leaving Las Vegas video, she will surprise us. For all the talk she has done about wanting to act, I'm surprised she doesn't seem more focused on producing videos. It's been a while since we've had one and the last few have been lackluster. 2 Quote
rodrigo Posted June 19, 2019 at 10:22 AM Posted June 19, 2019 at 10:22 AM is it official or fan made? Not official 1 Quote
emi&celine Posted June 19, 2019 at 10:33 AM Posted June 19, 2019 at 10:33 AM Spotify 18.06 : 20.515 streams (137 equivalent sales) -9.67% compared to yesterday TOTAL: 241.649 streams (1.611 equivalent sales) 2 Quote
browseceline Posted June 19, 2019 at 11:22 AM Posted June 19, 2019 at 11:22 AM I think the claps are overpowering way too much. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.