Jump to content

"Flying On My Own" - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

It will be available at midnight YOUR TIME - whenever that is.

 

OH MY GOD! YOU'RE RIGHT! AT EXACTLY 12AM!!! :)

  • Like 1
Posted

Omg...

 

 

 

OH MY GOD! YOU'RE RIGHT! AT EXACTLY 12AM!!! :)

  • Like 1
Posted
Those who complained on the live version will fall in love with the studio version, the bass is so strong and no more nasal... Summer need this song to dance all day long
  • Like 6

http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg

 

 

 

"Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....

Posted
Oh my god! I LOOOOVE IT! It's much better than the live version :)
Posted
I don’t want to be demanding and ungrateful - but where the H is the official world announcing the release? Where’s a little post saying ‘hey everyone, look out for something special at Midnight...’!? Come on people!!!
  • Like 1
Posted

So excited to listen to this!!!

 

Kev x

  • Like 1
Posted

I don't want to be demanding and ungrateful - but where the H is the official world announcing the release? Where's a little post saying 'hey everyone, look out for something special at Midnight...'!? Come on people!!!

 

It will come :)

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Well, that’s a smart move. Now that she is in Paris all media will keep their eyes on her and during her fasion hype she will release her brand new single.
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
I hope that this is not the official single artwork though. It’s horrible. Looks like a pic from her doing Ballet
  • Like 3
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

I don’t want to be demanding and ungrateful - but where the H is the official world announcing the release? Where’s a little post saying ‘hey everyone, look out for something special at Midnight...’!? Come on people!!!

How can them announcing it to the WORLD if it’s only available in few countries right now? It wouldn’t make sense. Of course they need to wait until it’s released around the world for an worldwide post.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted (edited)

How can them announcing it to the WORLD if it's only available in few countries right now? It wouldn't make sense. Of course they need to wait until it's released around the world for an worldwide post.

 

Of course not. They can announce it's coming at midnight.

 

EDIT: they finally woke up..

 

NEW MUSIC!!!⁣

Flying On My Own, the studio and Dave Audé remix versions will be available everywhere this Friday at midnight! Get ready to FLY! -Team Celine⁣

.⁣

ALERTE! Nouvelle musique !⁣

Flying On My Own, la version studio et le remix de David Audé seront disponibles partout ce vendredi dès minuit ! Soyez prêts à danser ! ⁣

- Team Céline

Edited by CSCfan
  • Like 5

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY

Posted
Ok - you’re right...I’M JUST SO EXCITED!! the first studio song from an English album in how many god damn years!??
  • Like 1
Posted

I hope that this is not the official single artwork though. It’s horrible. Looks like a pic from her doing Ballet

It is the official single artwork. For me it looks good enough.

We wanted the studio version of the song, now we have it. Why is it never enough? Now I don’t blame Sony, it sucks to have complaints for every single step taken.

  • Like 7
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted

I hope that this is not the official single artwork though. It’s horrible. Looks like a pic from her doing Ballet

 

It would be better if it was actually a picture of her doing ballet. It looks like someone tried to put something together using MS Paint in 1995. Disappointing if this is the quality of art direction and design in store for the album.

  • Like 1
Posted
At least we have the announcement 🤭😍
Posted

 

It is the official single artwork. For me it looks good enough.

We wanted the studio version of the song, now we have it. Why is it never enough? Now I don’t blame Sony, it sucks to have complaints for every single step taken.

Exactly!! I think it looks fine...yay for the studio version!! Just gotta get through the workday, and come on midnight!!

Posted (edited)
delete Edited by brendanm999
Posted (edited)

The remix is terrible. I don't like it at all. I was expecting something more dynamic, uplifiting and soaring, but this is just dark and terrible.

Thanks for sharing though!

Edited by ryba
  • Like 2
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
So excited to hear this tomorrow morning. I’ve stopped listening to the live version - just isn’t sticking with me. Am hoping the studio version becomes an ear worm for the summer!
  • Like 1
Posted
I actually love the cover, lil bit abstract but we can still see it was someone doing ballet move, and it's not random thing, it's what Celine love, and dancing for me it's a way to Express freedom, at least that's what I feel when I'm dancing, I feel free.
  • Like 3
Posted
Maybe we’ll get a kick #ss video of her in the ballet studio..?
Posted
Don't forget to stream on spotify! :)
Posted

It would be better if it was actually a picture of her doing ballet. It looks like someone tried to put something together using MS Paint in 1995. Disappointing if this is the quality of art direction and design in store for the album.

you are so right! my thoughts exactly. I seriously thought that this was made in 2 minutes by a fan who was sharing the news. Gosh, how unprofessional and disappointing for a first English single after 6 years... Her team really consists of very "special" people...
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...