Popular Post Shamrock_1982 Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:15 PM Popular Post Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:15 PM (edited) My contact at Sony today is saying nothing regarding this particular release weirdly enough... I do think this morning and possibly gmb will have quick interviews with her next week and possibly the one show, at a push, but nothing major. I think she will be back later in the year for proper promo during her break in the tour and the album release. Certain radio stations will never play her unless it’s s banger, with someone who is huge right now.She said it herself she has nothing to prove anymore & doesn’t care about pushing to achieve number 1’s and her team and label know that... they are just interested in selling albums and selling tickets, not pushing singles up the charts but if it happens, bonus! I think a lot of us do though want and deserve an amazing music video for this particular release.But if not... it’s not the end of the world there are more songs and chances around the corner so let’s enjoy the ride for now as it’s just beginning! Edited June 27, 2019 at 07:17 PM by Shamrock_1982 9 Quote
Loup_garou Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:18 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:18 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3 Quote
emmanuel Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:20 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:20 PM Pleeaaase, could someone send me a link, I cannot wait until midnight :-) The Spotify playlist doesn't work in France THanks Quote
Overjoyed Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:21 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:21 PM can you share the song?https://mega.nz/#!tY81gIrZ!h84KD41bJk5JnV9fzGI0JWM0o2IuDqO0-wDaRzy3B1QHurry up! 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:30 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:30 PM (edited) . Edited June 27, 2019 at 07:31 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:31 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:31 PM https://mega.nz/#!tY...DqO0-wDaRzy3B1QHurry up! thank you so much! I really appreciate it! :) 1 Quote
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:37 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:37 PM (edited) Guys, quite honestly, after having heard the studio version I must say that I really prefer the live version. It's richer. The studio version sounds sort of unfinished/still like a demo (maybe because I got used to the live version?) And the bridge is much better in the live version, it's much more real; in the studio version it sounds artificial/demo like. I don't know... The ending of the song in the live version is much better too. In my opinion Scott did a much better job with the arrangements, in the intro of the song, in the outro and especially the bridge. Maybe I will change my mind after I hear it a few more times, I don't know. But I really appreciate it that we also have an official live version in addition. Now we can listen to what we like better. I love Scotts take on it now that i heard the studio version. After I heard the full version of the remix, I must say that it's actually not that bad. Edited June 27, 2019 at 07:51 PM by ryba 1 Quote
ehild Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:40 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:40 PM https://mega.nz/#!tY81gIrZ!h84KD41bJk5JnV9fzGI0JWM0o2IuDqO0-wDaRzy3B1QHurry up! I can't get that to work Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:41 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:41 PM I can't get that to work Same Quote
AdrienneM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:42 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:42 PM “ThE sTuDiO vErSiOn WiLl Be So MuCh BeTtEr ThIs OnE lAcKs OoMpH aNd BaSs ThE lIvE oNe Is So BaD!1!1!2!” Mmhmm Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:45 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:45 PM “ThE sTuDiO vErSiOn WiLl Be So MuCh BeTtEr ThIs OnE lAcKs OoMpH aNd BaSs ThE lIvE oNe Is So BaD!1!1!2!” Mmhmm You on drugs haha? Kev x 3 Quote
AdrienneM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:46 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:46 PM You on drugs haha? Kev x I wish 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:52 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:52 PM I made a tv spot lol too bad can't upload parts of the song due to copyright 2 Quote
Holborn Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:57 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 07:57 PM Guys, quite honestly, after having heard the studio version I must say that I really prefer the live version. It's richer. The studio version sounds sort of unfinished/still like a demo (maybe because I got used to the live version?) And the bridge is much better in the live version, it's much more real; in the studio version it sounds artificial/demo like. I don't know... The ending of the song in the live version is much better too. In my opinion Scott did a much better job with the arrangements, in the intro of the song, in the outro and especially the bridge. Maybe I will change my mind after I hear it a few more times, I don't know. But I really appreciate it that we also have an official live version in addition. Now we can listen to what we like better. I love Scotts take on it now that i heard the studio version. After I heard the full version of the remix, I must say that it's actually not that bad. Nah, can't say i agree. I love it. Maybe the ending is better in the live version but overall the studio wins me. I usually prefer her lives but for this type of music, studio all the way. And her accent is way better in the studio as well. Did you use good headphones to listen to it? 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:00 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:00 PM (edited) Nah, can't say i agree. I love it. Maybe the ending is better in the live version but overall the studio wins me. I usually prefer her lives but for this type of music, studio all the way. And her accent is way better in the studio as well. Did you use good headphones to listen to it? I SO AGREE WITH YOU! Edited June 27, 2019 at 08:00 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
actofcontrition Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:07 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:07 PM Omg whats wrong with people?! We waited 6 years and now you can’t wait 2-3 more hours to hear a song? And then « im working » duh like everybody?! Wake up 5 minutes before your normal time and WOW you have enough time to listen to it! 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:09 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:09 PM Let's help her promote this song! Make a tv spot on your YouTube Channel Quote
celinecolombian Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:17 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:17 PM https://mega.nz/#!tY...DqO0-wDaRzy3B1QHurry up! I downloaded the rar file but it says it's broken :/ Quote
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:20 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:20 PM (edited) Nah, can't say i agree. I love it. Maybe the ending is better in the live version but overall the studio wins me. I usually prefer her lives but for this type of music, studio all the way. And her accent is way better in the studio as well. Did you use good headphones to listen to it?I just listened to it on my headphones and it sounds MUCH better than on the computer speakers.But I think that Scott tweaked the song in a way that makes it more complete and rich. Just compare the intro and the bridge, so much better in the live version! They should have tweaked the studio version a little more. But then again for this type of music and mix, the studio version is actually appropriate as well Edited June 27, 2019 at 08:49 PM by ryba Quote
Loup_garou Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:23 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:23 PM Nah, can't say i agree. I love it. Maybe the ending is better in the live version but overall the studio wins me. I usually prefer her lives but for this type of music, studio all the way. And her accent is way better in the studio as well. Did you use good headphones to listen to it? The only thing I was expecting was the little guitar riff to be louder on the studio version, but anyway, who would have thought that tomorrow 2019 it's Céline vs Whitney on the EDM charts LOL 1 Quote
zuv Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:24 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:24 PM What other celine songs dave aubé remixed? Quote
CSCfan Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:25 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:25 PM What other celine songs dave aubé remixed? LMBTL 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:30 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:30 PM I wonder if they will present a music video at midnight 1 Quote
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:31 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:31 PM (edited) Update: The more I listen to the studio version the more I like it lol Edited June 27, 2019 at 08:31 PM by ryba 3 Quote
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:34 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:34 PM I like the dynamic and energy when the refrain starts and then the beat drops! 2 Quote
Nando Férri Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:35 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:35 PM The studio version is way better than the live one. It’s a EDM song and that’s the way it should sound. I’m really happy she is doing something new, as an artist should always try to. 5 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:40 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:40 PM (edited) The link doesn’t work for me... roll on midnight Edited June 27, 2019 at 08:40 PM by Shamrock_1982 2 Quote
Holborn Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:49 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:49 PM I just listened to it on my headphones and it sounds MUCH better than on the computer speakers.But I think that Scott tweaked the song in a way that makes it more complete and rich. Just compare the intro and the bridge, so much better in the live version! They should have tweaked the studio version a little more. But then again for this type of music and mix, the studio version is just right as it is. I like the intro and bridge in both versions and i like that there's a difference. But the live version is not coherent enough fon an EDM song, if that makes sense. Not dynamic enough. Also in the live, when the chorus starts it seems as they are skipping a bit. It becomes randomly faster for a second. And i really prefer her voice and pronunciation in the studio one. Her voice sounds louder in a "bad" way in the live one. The whole live production feels bit rushed. But we are really being picky now. In general I love to watch the live and listen to the studio. Watching her perform this song and enjoying it so much makes all the difference. 1 Quote
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:53 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:53 PM (edited) Yeah, I’m really glad that we have the studio and the live version officially released. Both are good in their own way Edited June 27, 2019 at 08:53 PM by ryba Quote
zuv Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:54 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:54 PM LMBTL Oh yeah thx That remix was pretty basic. Hope he got better. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.