rodrigo Posted June 27, 2019 at 01:55 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 01:55 PM https://www.dropbox.com/s/itk5ynkc5xy5zfj/Celine%20Dion%20-%20Flying%20On%20My%20Own%20FUri%20DRUMS%20Circuit%20House%20Extended%20Remix%20.wav?dl=0 Quote
CSCfan Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:19 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:19 PM (edited) So if it's past midnight in your country.... please check out iTunes/Apple Music and/or Spotify.... :wub: Surprise, Surprise! #FOMO Edited June 27, 2019 at 02:20 PM by CSCfan 4 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
dawn Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:20 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:20 PM http://i68.tinypic.com/24ffo29.jpg 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:30 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:30 PM I wonder the video is also coming tomorrow??? Someone hinted about it I thought? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Xpresso Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:31 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:31 PM They call it a promo single... so that means no music video? Quote
joaofilho Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:33 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:33 PM (edited) Is it true ?? more than a song without a video, with a video the music will reach many more people. Edited June 27, 2019 at 02:36 PM by joaofilho Quote
Nando Férri Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:44 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:44 PM OMG! Someone here had listen to new versions??? Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
stevo Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:46 PM Author Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:46 PM IS THIS TRUE!? They are listening! Lol Quote
JCeline85 Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:51 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:51 PM Is this confirmed?? Quote The Wait Is Over?
Davey84 Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:52 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:52 PM WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO I am so HAPPY they are finally releasing the studio version and the remix!! I'll be playing them on repeat till London!! I am sure we will get a lyrics video at least! If it's 'just' a promo single, that is the least they will do! Cant wait to hear them!! 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:54 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:54 PM I think it was their plan already, but switched things a bit. To release this song anyway I think is due to our comments after that Leaving Las Vegas video. Think the first offical single will be a Sia one. IS THIS TRUE!? They are listening! Lol Quote
stevo Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:57 PM Author Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:57 PM Where are the Down Under folk!? Quote
AdrienneM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:59 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:59 PM Where are the Down Under folk!? Asleep, its 12:59am lol 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:59 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:59 PM I do not know, all this strategy seems strange, they could have released the studio version when she left Vegas and now a live video in London.I hope to see some video of this song, but I do not create expectations, we already have one from Vegas. 2 Quote
Vineet_Kujur Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:59 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 02:59 PM http://i68.tinypic.com/24ffo29.jpgfinally they are awake from dream Vegas .... Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:00 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:00 PM Maybe some were right that after performing on Hyde Park.. They will release the studio version of FOMO like they did back in 2013 for LMBTL Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:01 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:01 PM (edited) http://i68.tinypic.com/24ffo29.jpg OH MY GOD!!! IS THIS REAL!!!!!! WAIT! TOMORROW?? AS IN TOMORROW??? OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAD! I'll check iTunes now.. maybe it's already there!! EDIT: NONE! It's not yet there... Edited June 27, 2019 at 03:03 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
Nando Férri Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:03 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:03 PM OH MY GOD!!! IS THIS REAL!!!!!! WAIT! TOMORROW?? AS IN TOMORROW??? OH MY GAAAAAAAAAAD! I'll check iTunes now.. maybe it's already there!! It’s already available for people of New Zealand, but no one is awake to tell us how it sounds like... 3 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
gafsa Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:08 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:08 PM (edited) Already available on iTunes Indonesia. It's a banger. Love it. The remix, I love it too hahaha. Edited June 27, 2019 at 03:11 PM by gafsa 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:08 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:08 PM It's already available for people of New Zealand, but no one is awake to tell us how it sounds like... OH MY GOD!!! Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:10 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:10 PM Let's buy it!! OMG! Maybe it's on spotify now??? I'll check Quote
gafsa Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:13 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:13 PM OMG, I'm so happy with this song 1 Quote
Nando Férri Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:13 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:13 PM Already available on iTunes Indonesia. It's a banger. Love it. The remix, I love it too hahaha.Tell us more, please. How the studio version sounds compared to the live one?And what about the remix? Too club? 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:15 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:15 PM OMG, I'm so happy with this song any minute now... so i can listen to it and BLAST it tomorrow afternoon LOOOUD. Subwoofer Vol Level MAXIMUM! Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:17 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:17 PM OMG, I'm so happy with this song What's the album artwork? Is it the same? The blue one? Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:17 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:17 PM https://drive.google.com/file/d/1YU3gr93TJ9Z0jyA94hxYTzKBW4Jzstxh/view?usp=drivesdk Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:17 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:17 PM What's the album artwork? Is it the same? The blue one? Yeah Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
gafsa Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:18 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 03:18 PM What's the album artwork? Is it the same? The blue one? Yes the blue one, the one that like ballet painting. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.