A new day... Posted June 19, 2019 at 11:55 AM Posted June 19, 2019 at 11:55 AM I don't really like that remix... but official ones would be greatly appreciated, even more if they're made from the studio version 2 Quote
ordinary fan Posted June 19, 2019 at 07:04 PM Posted June 19, 2019 at 07:04 PM I don't really like that remix... but official ones would be greatly appreciated, even more if they're made from the studio version exactly Quote
stone Posted June 20, 2019 at 01:38 AM Posted June 20, 2019 at 01:38 AM Yeah all the remixes sound very outdated, but they can only do so much with a live version of the song I guess. Quote
Xpresso Posted June 20, 2019 at 12:20 PM Posted June 20, 2019 at 12:20 PM Well if there are remixes, they will be from the studio version, not the live version. But with Sony, we never know! 2 Quote
ryba Posted June 20, 2019 at 04:29 PM Posted June 20, 2019 at 04:29 PM I was listening to the official release of FOMO today after I took a little break from it and I must say that the live version sounds very rich. Scott did a good job, there are so many sounds and it really sounds "rich" 1 Quote
emi&celine Posted June 20, 2019 at 04:31 PM Posted June 20, 2019 at 04:31 PM Spotify 19.06 : 19.164 streams (128 equivalent sales) -6.59% compared with yesterday TOTAL: 260.813 streams (1739 equivalent sales) 2 Quote
celinesounds Posted June 20, 2019 at 05:56 PM Posted June 20, 2019 at 05:56 PM this is a single from her Live in las vegas, the studio maybe be a bonus song on the live album, and Courage will be out in 2020 Quote #FREEJAVITO
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 20, 2019 at 07:22 PM Posted June 20, 2019 at 07:22 PM (edited) I was listening to the official release of FOMO today after I took a little break from it and I must say that the live version sounds very rich. Scott did a good job, there are so many sounds and it really sounds "rich" It sounds ok but the chorus came.... it sounded ehh. That’s my only complain. The chorus part. Edited June 20, 2019 at 07:22 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 20, 2019 at 08:21 PM Posted June 20, 2019 at 08:21 PM If we never heard the preview from the leaving Vegas video I believe we would all be thinking differently. We had expectations because of it and that’s what lead to people feeling less about the live version we have now. Kev x 3 Quote
browseceline Posted June 20, 2019 at 09:15 PM Posted June 20, 2019 at 09:15 PM It sounds ok but the chorus came.... it sounded ehh. Thats my only complain. The chorus part.But the chorus is the most important part of the song,.. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 21, 2019 at 03:22 AM Posted June 21, 2019 at 03:22 AM (edited) But the chorus is the most important part of the song,.. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk I’m not complaining about her vocals. It’s the instrumentals. At first, it sounded ok. There’s hype building up. You almost wanted to dance then suddenly the chrous came. You’re like. What happened?! It’s like it’s missing something to make the people dance more. That’s why i like the studio version more of this song compared to the live version. Compare the live chorus part to studio version. You’lll know what i’m talking about Edited June 21, 2019 at 03:22 AM by jpatdeleon09 2 Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 21, 2019 at 11:57 AM Posted June 21, 2019 at 11:57 AM The 'single' is so dead now, the plan to perform an autopsy on it! Com'on Sony, give us the real stuff! 3 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Del Posted June 21, 2019 at 03:08 PM Posted June 21, 2019 at 03:08 PM I did a few road trips this week and had FOMO on my playlist. Loved listening to it while driving down the highway. Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
alextrusca Posted June 21, 2019 at 03:54 PM Posted June 21, 2019 at 03:54 PM they should definitely release the studio version and an official video, here's to wishful thinking 3 Quote
emi&celine Posted June 21, 2019 at 04:20 PM Posted June 21, 2019 at 04:20 PM Spotify weekly update: Week 1 10.06-13.06 : 788 equivalent sales / 118.220 streamsWeek 2 14.06-20.06 : 1.076 equivalent sales / 161.325 streams (1st full week --> +36,46%) TOTAL: 1.864 equivalent sales / 279.545 streams 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 22, 2019 at 08:37 PM Posted June 22, 2019 at 08:37 PM I have a feeling they will promote this tour /album when the time is right, I 'll say Sept time frame before it even starts here in the states, Like NY/LA ext:: 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted June 22, 2019 at 09:23 PM Posted June 22, 2019 at 09:23 PM Maybe the single was a test sound for the upcoming album Is actually Celine in Paris by now? Quote #FREEJAVITO
Popular Post mebe Posted June 23, 2019 at 04:03 AM Popular Post Posted June 23, 2019 at 04:03 AM For the week of June 18-24th, FOMO is a new entry at #2 on the Quebec Top Sales English Songs Chart https://palmaresadisq.ca/fr/tops-ventes/chansons/. 9 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted June 23, 2019 at 09:27 PM Posted June 23, 2019 at 09:27 PM Really nice, although it doesn't retain much of the uplifting feel of the original. Now I want to hear a true power ballad version from Celine. 4 Quote
Frozen_Phoenix Posted June 24, 2019 at 03:32 AM Posted June 24, 2019 at 03:32 AM I like him very much. He is super hot and he has a very beautiful, warm and soothing voice.However, I think he overdoes it a bit with repeating his "musical voice sounds/ moves" (sorry, I am missing the correct English term but I hope you get what I mean). 1 Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
Moleque20 Posted June 24, 2019 at 07:43 AM Posted June 24, 2019 at 07:43 AM Joke of the day: change one letter Flying -> Frying and the song could be used for a butter/oil or TEFAL commercial! Frying on my own! 4 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
ryba Posted June 24, 2019 at 10:37 AM Posted June 24, 2019 at 10:37 AM Joke of the day: change one letter Flying -> Frying and the song could be used for a butter/oil or TEFAL commercial! Frying on my own!I guess we need some Celine news around here lol 2 Quote
celinesounds Posted June 24, 2019 at 10:53 AM Posted June 24, 2019 at 10:53 AM Really nice, although it doesn't retain much of the uplifting feel of the original.Now I want to hear a true power ballad version from Celine. https://youtu.be/OTiX4oCyKdM it sounds better in this version, i like the original, but the guy took the song to other level 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted June 24, 2019 at 10:56 AM Posted June 24, 2019 at 10:56 AM (edited) why WARNER MUSIC logo is on Celine's video? or this is other channel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn2gNsTAgi4 Edited June 24, 2019 at 10:58 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
CSCfan Posted June 24, 2019 at 11:00 AM Posted June 24, 2019 at 11:00 AM why WARNER MUSIC logo is on Celine's video? or this is other channel? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn2gNsTAgi4 Fake official channel. 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Moleque20 Posted June 24, 2019 at 11:27 AM Posted June 24, 2019 at 11:27 AM I guess we need some Celine news around here lol Jash! Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Fran Posted June 24, 2019 at 11:52 PM Posted June 24, 2019 at 11:52 PM Enjoy this remix playing in the spanish disco and partys! 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted June 25, 2019 at 12:41 AM Posted June 25, 2019 at 12:41 AM (edited) Enjoy this remix playing in the spanish disco and partys!https://soundcloud.c...lying-on-my-own Sometimes they over produce the remixes that's the problem, a remix doesnt have to be over dance, has to be enough I love this kind of remixes that takes a song to other level https://youtu.be/GubkUawYZ_U Edited June 25, 2019 at 12:46 AM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
joaofilho Posted June 27, 2019 at 01:32 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 01:32 PM Let's take a look at Celine's new single.He only has 1,436,372 views, let's help, watching until the end and repeating. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.