A new day... Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:57 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 08:57 PM Finally!!! I don’t like when they do that because just like for LMBTL I got so used to the live version that I keep comparing the studio version with the live one. But i really like that studio version!! It’s way more fitting for an EDM song. Maybe the bridge is going too fast and the ending is weird but I’ll probably try to edit it to get a version that I would like even more! Quote
Critiaslux Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:08 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:08 PM I wonder if they will present a music video at midnight Marketing wise, I am wondering if first it would not be better to release the lyric video and next Friday the MV. Quote
Taking Chances Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:08 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:08 PM So I'm gonna need an acoustic, or slower version of Flying On My Own at some point, lol. I hope the vibe for the rest of the songs is a little less David Guetta. 2 Quote
Critiaslux Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:11 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:11 PM "ThE sTuDiO vErSiOn WiLl Be So MuCh BeTtEr ThIs OnE lAcKs OoMpH aNd BaSs ThE lIvE oNe Is So BaD!1!1!2!" Mmhmm 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:16 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:16 PM So in a couple of hours us in the U.K. should have the single Kev x Quote
stevo Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:22 PM Author Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:22 PM So I'm gonna need an acoustic, or slower version of Flying On My Own at some point, lol. I hope the vibe for the rest of the songs is a little less David Guetta. OMG!! lol. We finally get a proper uptempo song and now it needs a slow version haha. Can’t cope with the tempo!!! 5 Quote
AdrienneM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:25 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:25 PM Ive said it before ill say it again, Celine stans are NEVER happy 1 Quote
mirage Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:26 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:26 PM Next thing you know we want French songs written by JJG again. OMG!! lol. We finally get a proper uptempo song and now it needs a slow version haha. Can’t cope with the tempo!!! Quote
brendanm999 Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:40 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:40 PM Professional karaoke version of "Flying On My Own (Live from Las Vegas) by Karaoke-Version.com with on-screen lyrics.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ack9wniyliw 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:46 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:46 PM You on drugs haha? Kev x Not drugs but I think gravygirl just stopped by her place... 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:48 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:48 PM Professional karaoke version of "Flying On My Own (Live from Las Vegas) by Karaoke-Version.com with on-screen lyrics.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ack9wniyliw I wish they would have waited to replicate the studio version. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:48 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:48 PM Not drugs but I think gravygirl just stopped by her place... Along with the other two personalities; KayCelineFan and KareBear. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
AdrienneM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:52 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:52 PM Along with the other two personalities; KayCelineFan and KareBear. I have no clue who these people are, but i assume its some sort of infuriating trio of trolls who stop by once a year? Better get my sword and shield Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:53 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:53 PM (edited) I have no clue who these people are, but i assume its some sort of infuriating trio of trolls who stop by once a year? Better get my sword and shield They’re all actually the same person...enter ffgravygirl Edited June 27, 2019 at 09:53 PM by CelinesDIVO5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
AdrienneM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:53 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:53 PM They’re all actually the same person. Ah, good to know. So i guess ill just need a small sword and shield then Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:55 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 09:55 PM Ah, good to know. So i guess ill just need a small sword and shield then Or the block button lol 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
AdrienneM Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:11 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:11 PM Or the block button lol Better yet both Quote
Popular Post Davey84 Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:11 PM Popular Post Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:11 PM I'm flyyyying on my oooown Omfg... The beat in the album version is a 1000 times better than the live version!! It deffo did not disappoint!! Feckkk this could should might still be huge if they did it right I like the ending of the live better tho The remix is pretty cool... heavy for celine lol. Thank god it's not a demix again! After listening to it I was like... Damn that was a lot of mix Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk 8 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
nuts2you Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:20 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:20 PM we still have 6 hrs to go , Quote
CSCfan Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:24 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:24 PM Yassssss, FINALLY!! :clap: Loving it! Gonna play it louder tomorrow, coz the neighbours won't appreciate me flying on my own right now... Can't wait to play it in the car! I have no clue who these people are, but i assume its some sort of infuriating trio of trolls who stop by once a year? Better get my sword and shield And do you know who Dion2000 is? 4 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
emi&celine Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:29 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:29 PM Can someone PM me the best recipe for lasagne plz??? I am so desperate! 😂😂 1 Quote
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:29 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:29 PM (edited) Ok, now I can say that I love the studio version lol The bridge could be better though When it comes to the bridge the live version is definitely the winner! Edited June 27, 2019 at 10:32 PM by ryba Quote
MalaysiaCeline Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:36 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:36 PM Professional karaoke version of "Flying On My Own (Live from Las Vegas) by Karaoke-Version.com with on-screen lyrics.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ack9wniyliw I made a cover of the song on Smule too.... Let's soar up high with FOMO in this summer https://www.smule.com/p/764549820_3002346762 Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
ryba Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:43 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:43 PM I LOVE THE STUDIO VERSION!!!! :D 4 Quote
AdrienneM Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:46 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:46 PM Yassssss, FINALLY!! :clap: Loving it! Gonna play it louder tomorrow, coz the neighbours won't appreciate me flying on my own right now... Can't wait to play it in the car! And do you know who Dion2000 is? Well theyre muted for me so... guess i do? Quote
kellyfan161 Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:57 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 10:57 PM Like 5 hours for USA east coast!! YAS Quote
stevo Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:00 PM Author Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:00 PM ITS HERE IN THE UK!!! Buy! STREAM! 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:02 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:02 PM Not on my Spotify yet.... Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:03 PM Posted June 27, 2019 at 11:03 PM I hate all of you LOL 😂😂😂 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.