Jump to content

"Flying On My Own" - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Can I just ask..... do the views/streams of the remix and studio version count together for charts?

 

Kev x

 

Once they’re official uploads, yes

  • Like 1
Posted
When I first listened to the radio version I thought it was the remix!! And then I heard the remix... it's the bomb!! :heart:
  • Like 2
Posted
I love the cover! Yall know it's one of Pepe's watercolors. So nit picky, like disliking the font, who effin cares! I can't stop watching the lyrics video. The song is simply fantastic and will get me though the morning traffic today! :bananadance: :wub:
  • Like 7
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
I love the cover! :wub: And the song of course ^_^
  • Like 1
Posted

Anyone in the Uk up for pushing radio 1 to play it. The current dj Jordan is a good guy and if enough of us text him for it he may just play it.

 

81199 is the text number :)

  • Like 2
Posted

DAVE AUBE JUST PULLED THE SIIIIIIIICKESTTTTTTTTT REMIX ON EARTH!

 

 

WOWWWWWWWWWWW 😱😱😱😱😱😱

  • Like 4
Posted

Flying On My Own

 

iTunes:

#1 Finland

#1 Malta

#2 Malta

#2 Romania

#8 France

#12 Israel

#24 Sweden

#27 Norway

#29 Belgium

#34 Belarus

#34 Ireland

#35 Canada

#36 Netherlands

#38 Austria

#40 Brazil

#40 Spain

#45 United Kingdom

#46 Indonesia

#49 Italy

#70 Qatar

#73 Germany

#73 Thailand

#88 Switzerland

#95 New Zealand

#104 Denmark

#113 Australia

#122 France

#124 Denmark

#129 France

#142 Switzerland

#161 Canada

#244 United States

#311 Mexico

 

https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/cC3A9linedion.html

  • Like 6
Posted

I loved the studio version, I was late to buy, at least I hope the lyric video comes out, I got excited and did not sleep anymore, I went to sleep at 4 o'clock in the morning, and I'm still in ecstasy. If she divulges a little more the music goes up in several places.

Because it's a single promo, it's going really well.

Posted

I loved the studio version, I was late to buy, at least I hope the lyric video comes out, I got excited and did not sleep anymore, I went to sleep at 4 o'clock in the morning, and I'm still in ecstasy. If she divulges a little more the music goes up in several places.

Because it's a single promo, it's going really well.

 

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted (edited)

Why Spotify didn't include the song on the Dutch New Music Friday list.

 

"Hey, thanks for the feedback! Our Editorial team are independent & use taste, data, research, and trends to create playlists or add songs in them, but we’ll pass on your suggestion. Anything else, let us know /NY"

 

Maybe we all should Twitter them :giggle:

Edited by mirage
  • Like 1
Posted

Is it just me or it's not very clear what version you are buying on iTunes? Cover says Flying On My Own + Dave Aube remix but below it just says Flying On My Own (nothing about studio or remix). :sleepy:

Love the lyrics video!! :dance:

 

I guess it is maybe to combine both versions as a single one for chart point purposes i.e. whatever version you stream / view would count for the song. But thqt's just my 2 cents.

Posted

Let's help celine, let's continue watching lyric video, listening to the new music in spotify.

 

  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

1107!! That’s certainly jarring lol. I mean, I know it’s a new entry, but who knew that numbers that big existed on a chart?! Hahahaha

I had the same thought!! And to see such a huge difference in the US compared to the rest of the world, really....I mean wow!! Really says a lot about the industry here.

 

Now....when I tell y'all this song sounds AMAZING on my car's surround sound speakers....omg! Who knew commuting could be fun?? Lol

  • Like 1

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

United States, Canada and France is booming, in the UK has given a stop. I do not understand graphics, but these numbers from iTunes are good ??

What about Spotify?

Posted

I'm so happy with the studio version! :wub:

I really loved it!

  • Like 4
Posted

United States, Canada and France is booming, in the UK has given a stop. I do not understand graphics, but these numbers from iTunes are good ??

What about Spotify?

iTunes is not that relevant anymore. Don’t worry about that.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted

iTunes Canada

 

#15 Studio version

#65 Remix

#113 Live version

  • Like 1
Posted
A few minutes ago, 40.400 on Youtube and Now 29.038 on Youtube (Lyric Video) :hmm: :wacko:
  • Like 1
Posted

A few minutes ago, 40.400 on Youtube and Now 29.038 on Youtube (Lyric Video) :hmm: :wacko:

 

youtube takes time to verify real views

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

A few minutes ago, 40.400 on Youtube and Now 29.038 on Youtube (Lyric Video) :hmm: :wacko:

 

Oh yeah I noticed it too! :( Weird!

Posted

 

I had the same thought!! And to see such a huge difference in the US compared to the rest of the world, really....I mean wow!! Really says a lot about the industry here.

 

Now....when I tell y'all this song sounds AMAZING on my car's surround sound speakers....omg! Who knew commuting could be fun?? Lol

 

You also have to remember that this chart position was also literally only an hour after it was released in the US at midnight.

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

What a true gift!

 

This studio version is MUCH better. I can even consider introducing this to non Céline-fan friends. The track is richer, feels like it has slower tempo in some parts and more tempo in some compared to thr "live" track -but probably it's just an illusion. This easily replaces the "live" one on my playlist.

 

Production is nice. Song is nice. Nothing groundbreaking but a very welcome change. Her voice fits perfectly in dance tracks. The song is safe but good. I think a musical solo before the finale could had lifted it a bit more (even a short one like in IDAN).

 

The Dave Audé remix is wonderful. It dares taking her all the way into this, which she and her team dosn't dare alone. If I have to remark on something it's the clapping sounds in the first part of the song sounds a bit corny and the "male voice" part was at first a bit creepy - but nothing can be perfect, right? Other than that super great remix!

 

 

  • Like 3
Peace and love to all.
Posted
As I predicted, no music page/source is reviewing the original song, no one’s even talking about it... All thanks to her shitty label/team who are the worst squad an artist can have....Releasing that live garbage was a suicide, if their intention was killing the potential hit single just like they did with “eyes on me” and “loved me back”, well, they did it!!! The only hope now would be Spotify/Radio deals
  • Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...