CelineAndRene Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:27 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:27 AM YouTube. YouTube doesn't update views right away. Especially when it's brand new and there are thousands of views. 3 Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
mebe Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:28 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:28 AM Love the studio version AND the remix!!!! I can't go to bed right now... too much adrenaline now! lol 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:30 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:30 AM YouTube doesn't update views right away. Especially when it's brand new and there are thousands of views. I know, right! Quote
Loup_garou Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:31 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:31 AM YouTube doesn't update views right away. Especially when it's brand new and there are thousands of views. Thank You, Thought it was a more immediate action. 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:34 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:34 AM This has been available for me for the past hour and I live in Canada : Is this the video? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:34 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:34 AM Is this the video? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Yup! A lyric video Quote
kellyfan161 Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:35 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:35 AM It’s a lyric video!! It’s not the “music video”. Quote
Cuquito Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:37 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:37 AM OMG that remix is everything!!! Summer I’m ready!!! ☀️☀️☀️🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 1 Quote
x_conspirator Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:41 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:41 AM It is now on hot tracks in apppe music 🤯 4 Quote The Truth is Out There
ehild Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:41 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:41 AM I LOVE both versions!! And Yay for a lyric video!! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
CitizenK Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:42 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:42 AM It’s a “Hot Track” on Apple Music. 3 Quote
MalaysiaCeline Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:42 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:42 AM i smell the official music video will drop anytime from now ............ 1 Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
Jay718 Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:46 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:46 AM So happy the studio versio (and a remix) have been released!!I so hope radio accepts the new music...Summer of Celine!! 3 Quote http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh275/Jay7180/im_13.jpg
mebe Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:48 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:48 AM (edited) Love the part of the remix where it repeats "Im flying!"... "I'm flying!"... "I'm flying!"... Just makes me wanna dance....but not sure my neighnours down there would like it at this time of the night! lol Edited June 28, 2019 at 04:51 AM by mebe 1 Quote
mebe Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:50 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:50 AM With all the funny videos she has been making in the past few years... with Vogue for the Met Gala....her intro video with the drag queens to announce her Courage tour etc......it wouldn't make sense that she doesn't make a cool and fun music video for this uplifting song!!! 2 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:55 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:55 AM Oh gosh I love the song sooo much. And I was not expecting that really nice lyric video. The thumbnail made me think of The Lion King lol, for a second I thought I was clicking on a trailer to the new live action movie. Can someone link me the remix because I don't see it anywhere. 1 Quote
Frozen_Phoenix Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:58 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 04:58 AM (edited) Hmmm, honestly? I don't think there is such a huge difference between the live and the studio version. I am disappointed that there wasn't anything (vocally) live in the live version.... Edited June 28, 2019 at 04:58 AM by Frozen_Phoenix 1 Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
AdrienneM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:04 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:04 AM Hmmm, honestly? I don't think there is such a huge difference between the live and the studio version. I am disappointed that there wasn't anything (vocally) live in the live version.... The verses of the live version were live, so i dont know where thats coming from... 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:15 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:15 AM The verses of the live version were live, so i dont know where thats coming from... So was the bridge 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Frozen_Phoenix Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:21 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:21 AM Still... I simply expected a larger difference. 1 Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
maki_Dion-er Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:22 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:22 AM The remix is interesting, has a bit of a retro vibe at moments. I like it. I'm more convinced this album will be great, and I'm so excited to hear the other songs. I can't wait. 2 Quote
stevo Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:25 AM Author Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:25 AM Omg loooove the lyric video tooooo 5 Quote
browseceline Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:38 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:38 AM Omg loooove the lyric video toooooYou can see there's really quite some work spend on this animated lyric video! Now we're talking promotion! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
PuraVida Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:40 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:40 AM I like it! I just wish it was a tone or semi-tone higher! And I wish her vocal tone was a bit more “excited” or warm...like fierce conviction coming out of the lyrics. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:44 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:44 AM Well this surely looks promising!!! Wow an actual good lyric video from Celine! 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:50 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:50 AM Just bought both on iTunes, as well as the live performance clip. 1 Quote
emi&celine Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:58 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:58 AM iTunes: #21 France#142 Canada#192 UK#200 Germany#337 Australia#1107 US Quote
symon Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:59 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:59 AM This is soooo summer! Good choice ! 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:59 AM Posted June 28, 2019 at 05:59 AM iTunes: #21 France#142 Canada#192 UK#200 Germany#337 Australia#1107 US 1107!! That’s certainly jarring lol. I mean, I know it’s a new entry, but who knew that numbers that big existed on a chart?! Hahahaha 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.