Jump to content

"Flying On My Own" - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
Is radio that important these days? Who actually listens to radio haha!
  • Like 3
Posted

A lot of work places do listen to the radio though....

 

Kev x

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

Just losing opportunities! And once again, where is the music video?

I don't understand... This is the perfect time to start the Dionaissance in music.

 

PS: Great song!!! :)

Flopping On My Own

Edited by Nando Férri
  • Like 2
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted
This might be an unpopular opinion but I’ll say it anyway. I love the song, it makes me happy to hear it. She sounds incredible! But I’m glad it’s not the official single from the album. I knew it wouldn’t be when they released the live version first. I think this is just the starters for this meal....soon we’ll get the main course. I feel like she’s taking this album more seriously than any other album, and finally she’s concerned with the quality. And we’re all going to be pleasantly surprised. What a time to be a fan of the greatest female singer of all time ❤️❤️
  • Like 5
Posted
#27 on iTunes Brazil 🇧🇷 👌🏼❤️
  • Like 6
Posted

They are sooo oldskool with their strategy and way of thinking.

 

Oh let's have Sia because she is 'hot' let the first single be a song from her, that will sell anyway.

 

Well, time will tell what they plan to release. I didn't like the Carpool song.

 

Still makes me think that it was the plan to release that song earlier, but since we soo much asked for FOMO they decided to release that as a gift.

I agree, I think they should send FOMO to radios and release a proper music video, I've noticed that a lot of non-fans really like the song, so if it's just a gift for us and nothing more then it's clearly a missed oportunity.

  • Like 2
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted

we don't need a video, the song is good, that's it

and why a music video? fans will always complain

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
This is very confusing to me. The song is part of the album and the first one to be released but it’s not the first “official” single? Wtf!
  • Like 2
Posted

C'mon guys.... Celine recorded more than 40 overs songs in this album and we all know at last only 12 or 15 as bonus deluxe will make it to the final and get to listen by fans...

 

So Celine's kindness to release FOMO in live version, studio version and a remix version is indeed a very good move....

 

Thanks God she still singing, she still recording... She still in some way active, what would be our complaint if celine retired at this age and LMBTL and EUS are the final English and French album in her singing career???

 

Sometimes we have to learn not to be too greedy.... Appreciate what we have and got...

 

Love Celine

  • Like 3

http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg

 

 

 

"Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....

Posted
I will now complain about the people who complain about the people who complain, that they complain too much.
  • Like 3
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

Is radio that important these days? Who actually listens to radio haha!

 

Radio airplay counts more for the billboard charts than actual sales, so yeah..... nowadays is RADIO = STREAMS > Sales

  • Like 1
Posted
And yet they sent ashes to radio last year 🙄
  • Like 2
Posted
And yet they sent ashes to radio last year
Ashes would have been sent to radio due to it being attached to a big Hollywood Movie.

 

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

 

 

Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

Remember when brazilian stans started that campaign on céline’s Instagram spamming her posts with requests for shows in Brazil?

 

Should we do the same (but more systematically and organized) asking her label to make FOMO the first single/ send it to radios???

  • Like 1
Posted

But what if they listen to us and then when the next song comes they don't do what they had originally planned but it's actually better than FOMO?

 

A non-official song has gotten a live, lyric, and remix release. Imagine what we'll get when they start the serious promotion for the album.

 

If we are lucky they'll release another song or two during summer (maybe the Guetta/Sia EDM track) as promotional singles & for hardcore fans.

Celine needs the exposure because the general public still isn't as aware as they should be that she's putting out new music.

Posted
I think the production on this song is amazing.So many layers and nuances. I absolutely love it
  • Like 7
Posted

I created a free account on spotify only to stream the song!

 

Same :-D

Streaming in every time as well as on youtube B)

Posted

I think the production on this song is amazing.So many layers and nuances. I absolutely love it

 

Agree. That's what I like the most in what otherwise could be simply another EDM song.

Especially on the verses. I love the second one. :wub:

Great production job :)

  • Like 1
Posted

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

https://www.youredm....ying-on-my-own/

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

Thread -

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

 

Good to see that some press (especially EDM one) pick it up ^_^

  • Like 3
Posted

Dave Audé shared 2 additional remixes of FOMO here B)

One is an extended version of the one released today and the other one is a bit different.... I really like it! Is a bit more laid back (IMO)..

 

Thanks B)

Posted

It is a fantastic uplifting song. It doesn't get boring.

 

And it still is a perfect choice for entering a new era.

  • Like 5

Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du temps

La vie resiste, prend son elan

Pour un baiser elle peut se poser

Le temps qui compte est toujours compte

 

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png

Posted (edited)
we don't need a video, the song is good, that's it

and why a music video? fans will always complain

 

in this case i am okay with the beautiful lyric video and i think this song screams summer! it could be a huge hit and i am sure the canal pride in Amsterdam will have the song too. A fresh summervibe with Celine’s soaring vocals. Very radiofriendly!

I’d say..gone with the new strategy and send this songs to radiostations everywhere! The song is so uplifting...please Team Celine .,do something..you have gold in your hands!

 

 

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

Edited by browseceline
  • Like 3
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...