Jump to content

"Flying On My Own" - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
FOMO will get some exposure once performed at BTS 😉 I believe it will be some kind of hit for Céline (at least a song people will remember from her) 💪
  • Like 4
62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted

I play the song in the mornings. It's a great song to start the day :D

 

 

  • Like 2
Posted

Looks like it truly was just a treat for us fans until they release an official single closer to the album’s release.

 

Hope it gains more traction, regardless! I’m sure that would happen if they released the studio version of the song. It’s a delightful, fresh, summery song. And the lyrics are perfect for where Celine is in her life.

  • Like 5
Posted
I truly enjoy the song. However, it’s nothing how I thought it would be. The verses are far too slow for me. That doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy it, though. I do love it. It just needs some tweaking, in my opinion.
  • Like 1
Posted

is this song doing well guys? in charts etc ? I haven't heard it on radio stations yet here in Ireland

 

Unless if it's a studio version....

Posted

Here’s an idea:

 

Instead of debating all of this on the forum, let’s take it to YouTube . That way we can type out our grievances while increasing the view count!!

  • Like 3
Posted
btw just suddenly think of this what if Celine record french version of FOMO?!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
As far as I can see, FOMO didn’t make it to any of the new music playlists on Spotify.
Posted

As far as I can see, FOMO didn’t make it to any of the new music playlists on Spotify.

 

Obviously it didn’t, fomo wasn’t even released yet....hope you’re not talking about the FOMO LIVE performance, cause it’s LOGICAL its absence on the playlist, it’s a f****** LIVE song (with bad instrumentals), stop treating it as an official single

  • Like 1
Posted

is this song doing well guys? in charts etc ? I haven't heard it on radio stations yet here in Ireland

 

Where do you live? Do you really think radios would play a live performance? Stop thinking the FOMO LIVE performance is a f****** single

Posted
I somehow think they really shouldn't have released this live version. The presentation is poor at best... singing this with an orchestra in a gown is just ridiculous and production sounds so cheap.but somehow my best friend MC stan, congratulated me on this, so I guess its ok for general public lol
  • Like 4
Posted

 

 

Obviously it didn’t, fomo wasn’t even released yet....hope you’re not talking about the FOMO LIVE performance, cause it’s LOGICAL its absence on the playlist, it’s a f****** LIVE song (with bad instrumentals), stop treating it as an official single

 

Cool it mate!!!!

  • Like 3
Posted
The more I listen to the song the more I love the backing vocals 😍
62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted (edited)

Here's another newsflash- the general public aren't all that interested in new music from her. Yes, we as fans are. But the surge in popularity she's had is related to fashion, people realising she's kooky and hilarious and nostalgia.

 

That doesn't mean she shouldn't release anything- to me, she's still the most incredible/my absolute favourite creature on earth, but the masses don't give a s*** about Flying On My Own. Ashes was 'more of a hit' because it was linked to Deadpool and Ryan Reynolds was promoting the song.

 

Just enjoy the music! Who gives a crap if it's on a Spotify playlist? Yes, I want her to do well, but don't expect her to rule the waves!

 

And, yes- it was bizarre to release the live version of FOMO, but it was obviously something they wanted to do, to say bye to Vegas.

Edited by stevo
  • Like 7
Posted

 

 

Obviously it didn’t, fomo wasn’t even released yet....hope you’re not talking about the FOMO LIVE performance, cause it’s LOGICAL its absence on the playlist, it’s a f****** LIVE song (with bad instrumentals), stop treating it as an official single

 

Wow...

  • Like 2
Posted

I think there actually is hope for Celine to make waves with her music again.

 

Her French songs / albums continue to be super successful. There is a huge amount of interest in Celine again these days. And Ashes was such a fantastic glimmer of hope that there’s still a craving for new MUSIC from Celine in her English career.

 

Cher and Madonna had songs on the radio well beyond their “prime” and I think — if her team really makes all the right promo decisions — she can have another hit.

 

However, we should all be at at peace knowing that Celine will always sell out her concerts. She’s just one of those rare legendary artists who people know is incredibly special. So she doesn’t “need” another hit. It would just be a bonus.

 

Her album will probably go to #1 as well even without a hit single. But I’m still hopeful! Im glad that the Courage World Tour will keep the momentum for the album going and going.

  • Like 2
Posted

Here's another newsflash- the general public aren't all that interested in new music from her. Yes, we as fans are. But the surge in popularity she's had is related to fashion, people realising she's kooky and hilarious and nostalgia.

 

That doesn't mean she shouldn't release anything- to me, she's still the most incredible/my absolute favourite creature on earth, but the masses don't give a s*** about Flying On My Own. Ashes was 'more of a hit' because it was linked to Deadpool and Ryan Reynolds was promoting the song.

 

Just enjoy the music! Who gives a crap if it's on a Spotify playlist? Yes, I want her to do well, but don't expect her to rule the waves!

 

And, yes- it was bizarre to release the live version of FOMO, but it was obviously something they wanted to do, to say bye to Vegas.

 

I hope that it’s just because they don’t know the song yet.

62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted
When do you think we will startin having the first chart positions?
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

When do you think we will startin having the first chart positions?

 

I’m afraid we won’t get any 😕

Maybe the French digital singles chart this afternoon.

62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted

I'm afraid we won't get any

Maybe the French digital singles chart this afternoon.

 

Not even in Quebec or Canada in general?

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted (edited)
Too bad, it's a good song, hit summer. But because of Sony, the single became a flop in the charts. Edited by Ri2n
Posted

 

 

Not even in Quebec or Canada in general?

 

In Quebec maybe yes (French and English songs are separated)

 

But no chance to enter the Canadian hot 100 I think

62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted

In Quebec maybe yes (French and English songs are separated)

 

But no chance to enter the Canadian hot 100 I think

 

33g9l1.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted
I’ll never understand why they didn’t use that Ciao for now: Leaving Las Vegas video and launch the thing!
  • Like 6
Posted
I will never enter because Celine has not left Sony, a company that does not give you any support, maybe if she had a manager this would happen.
Posted
Let’s give some time to the song to be known by general public 😉 Everything will go right this Summer with BTS, start of the tour and the album later 😊
  • Like 1
62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted

Here's another newsflash- the general public aren't all that interested in new music from her. Yes, we as fans are. But the surge in popularity she's had is related to fashion, people realising she's kooky and hilarious and nostalgia.

 

That doesn't mean she shouldn't release anything- to me, she's still the most incredible/my absolute favourite creature on earth, but the masses don't give a s*** about Flying On My Own. Ashes was 'more of a hit' because it was linked to Deadpool and Ryan Reynolds was promoting the song.

 

Just enjoy the music! Who gives a crap if it's on a Spotify playlist? Yes, I want her to do well, but don't expect her to rule the waves!

 

And, yes- it was bizarre to release the live version of FOMO, but it was obviously something they wanted to do, to say bye to Vegas.

 

Ashes was “more of a hit” because they released the studio version first.... If they had released A LIVE VERSION + LIVE VIDEO I bet it would’ve been an absolute failure just like FOMO

  • Like 2
Posted

Another flop

Mariah, stop trolling this forum. :D
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...