ryba Posted June 13, 2019 at 12:31 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 12:31 PM (edited) Non, nope, nein, niet! I haven't listened to it yet.for real? Did you watch the youtube videos then? Edited June 13, 2019 at 12:31 PM by ryba Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 13, 2019 at 12:49 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 12:49 PM Are you dancing on that line too? My favorite is « I'm free like an eagle, soar like an eagle » 100% agree! But I admit that at first I thought she said « angel » instead of « eagle » Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Moleque20 Posted June 13, 2019 at 12:57 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 12:57 PM for real? Did you watch the youtube videos then? I haven't, REALLY. I only watched the video with the awesome drag queens, where they played 15 secs of FOMO. No YT video, song or sound clip after that! 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
browseceline Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:12 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:12 PM Still doesn't have a million views?!? Woan woan Woannnn Maybe they will take this as a test...and will do better for her album promo? if this does not score well it is because of the not so spectecular presentation in a gown in Las Vegas plus not using the studio recording.I think - missed chance! Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ryba Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:15 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:15 PM if this does not score well it is because of the not so spectecular presentation in a gown in Las Vegas plus not using the studio recording.I think - missed chance!yeah, they are constantly missing chances 1 Quote
stevo Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:18 PM Author Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:18 PM What do you say to missing chances? What do you say to not going close to the edge? Always knowing that there's solid ground below, a hand to hold and HELL TO PAY? What do you say? Yeah, a live version will do 5 Quote
joaofilho Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:19 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:19 PM They do not learn, they did it in LBTL and it was a failure, it seems like a boycott. 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:22 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:22 PM The repetitive posts...the same shít over and over and over again. Stop flooding the topics with the same exact thing. It’s tiring to read through. 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
emi&celine Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:39 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 01:39 PM Non, nope, nein, niet! I haven't listened to it yet. Poor you! You’re missing something...some beltings and dance moves in your car or your bathroom Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 13, 2019 at 02:13 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 02:13 PM Poor you! You're missing something...some beltings and dance moves in your car or your bathroom Why poor? It is my choice! Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Xpresso Posted June 13, 2019 at 02:26 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 02:26 PM (edited) Non, nope, nein, niet! I haven't listened to it yet.Why were you singing it and dancing to it in the shower then? Why, oh Why? Edited June 13, 2019 at 02:26 PM by Xpresso Quote
emi&celine Posted June 13, 2019 at 02:38 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 02:38 PM Why poor? It is my choice! Of course 😊 I didn’t mean it bad...just wanted to make you laugh 😁 Anyway, I’m belting and dancing in my car and my bathroom with FOMO! This is totally what I needed from Celine ⭐️ Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 13, 2019 at 02:44 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 02:44 PM Why were you singing it and dancing to it in the shower then? Why, oh Why? I didn't... Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Moleque20 Posted June 13, 2019 at 02:45 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 02:45 PM Of course I didn't mean it bad...just wanted to make you laugh Anyway, I'm belting and dancing in my car and my bathroom with FOMO! This is totally what I needed from Celine ⭐️ Never mind, let's finish this discussion, otherwise some people here will slap us all. We are annoying them. 2 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:05 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:05 PM (edited) Still! They should have released the studio version instead LOL haha JOKE! Let’s stop complaining since we only have 23 days left! And some are annoyed now haha London concert (i hope they picked the right songs for this concert and less vegas setlist. New setlist) Team Céline you’re reading this forum, right? Let’s make an effort ok? Our goal now is to beat the last show. Make it better. Let’s upgrade. To the new era! I’M FLYING ON MY OOOOOOWN ON THE WINGS OF YOUR LOOOOVE (this is the studio version lol) Edited June 13, 2019 at 03:07 PM by jpatdeleon09 2 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:08 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:08 PM Still! They should have released the studio version instead LOL haha JOKE! Let’s stop complaining since we only have 23 days left! And some are annoyed now haha London concert (i hope they picked the right songs for this concert and less vegas setlist. New setlist) Team Céline you’re reading this forum, right? Let’s make an effort ok? Our goal now is to beat the last show. Make it better. Let’s upgrade. To the new era! As excited as Celine seems to be about leaving Vegas and flying on her own, I highly doubt that she’d just transfer the Vegas setlist to London at BST. Now, of course, I could be completely wrong but I can’t wait to find out in only 3 weeks!! Quote
browseceline Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:12 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:12 PM No do not be surprised when she will do that Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:12 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:12 PM As excited as Celine seems to be about leaving Vegas and flying on her own, I highly doubt that she’d just transfer the Vegas setlist to London at BST. Now, of course, I could be completely wrong but I can’t wait to find out in only 3 weeks!! I wish you’re wrong lol And yes i’m a bit excited even though i’m not going haha i’ll just wait for some members who will go there and share it here on forum or on YouTube Let’s see if they did an effort or still in hangover Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:14 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:14 PM (edited) No do not be surprised when she will do that Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk Yeah! We need to accept even though it hurts! Oh my heart! Céline: My hurt will go on and on LOL #drama Edited June 13, 2019 at 03:15 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
emi&celine Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:48 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 03:48 PM Spotify 12.06 (Day 3): 31.040 streams (TOTAL: 87.561) 4 Quote
CSCfan Posted June 13, 2019 at 04:16 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 04:16 PM FOMO sounds even better with a headphone/in the car... :wub: 6 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
DionFanAlways Posted June 13, 2019 at 05:19 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 05:19 PM (edited) FOMO sounds even better with a headphone/in the car... :wub:Yes! It’s the only way to play it! Edited June 13, 2019 at 05:20 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
takeachance Posted June 13, 2019 at 08:48 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 08:48 PM is this song doing well guys? in charts etc ? I haven't heard it on radio stations yet here in Ireland Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Nando Férri Posted June 13, 2019 at 09:05 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 09:05 PM is this song doing well guys? in charts etc ? I haven't heard it on radio stations yet here in IrelandNo. 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
Xpresso Posted June 13, 2019 at 09:12 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 09:12 PM is this song doing well guys? in charts etc ? I haven't heard it on radio stations yet here in IrelandIt wasn't sent to radios yet... and no promo other than the Vegas show. On iTunes it went Top 10 in a few countries but iTunes doesn't mean much anymore.Let's hope for some promotion! 1 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted June 13, 2019 at 09:49 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 09:49 PM As excited as Celine seems to be about leaving Vegas and flying on her own, I highly doubt that she’d just transfer the Vegas setlist to London at BST. Now, of course, I could be completely wrong but I can’t wait to find out in only 3 weeks!! I hope they surprise us but I am not expecting anything too different from Vegas. I doubt they will do anything very big for a single show. I feel that most of their efforts will be on creating something great for the tour. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 13, 2019 at 10:23 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 10:23 PM It looks like it is out of the Top 200 on iTunes already. Quote
Critiaslux Posted June 13, 2019 at 10:37 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 10:37 PM As Céline said in the segment shown on ET (I think) she is taking days off right after the last show. Therefore, as Céline is not available for promotion, there is no release of any official studio version / music video. When she is back under the spotlight, maybe then we will see where they want to go with this song. Until then it is purely for fans Quote
Chantemoi Posted June 13, 2019 at 10:45 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 10:45 PM 100% agree! But I admit that at first I thought she said « angel » instead of « eagle » You mean “sore like an eagle” ?? Hahah Quote
mebe Posted June 13, 2019 at 11:03 PM Posted June 13, 2019 at 11:03 PM Worldwide iTune Song Chart #68 (-35) European iTunes Song Chart #42 (-22) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.