Jump to content

"Flying On My Own" - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Don't know if it has been said on here but I just saw that comment on Youtube:

 

"Just wanna clarify for the people asking why they didn't realse the studio, well, based on an interview I saw during her after-party, The record company won't let it be released now, so she said she'd do it live, since that won't break contract. :)"

Sounds fake as hell. Sony is the record company. They have the rights of the song, being live or in studio. Sony is the one to release the live single on all plataforms.

Edited by Nando Férri
  • Like 2
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif

Posted

Maybe Sony didn't want to release the single yet but they compromised with the live version because Celine insisted.

From that video she seems to be aware of fans desperation for new music.

  • Like 1
Posted
Hi guys! Do you know what font they used for 'Flying On My Own' ?
Posted

 

 

I agree that it is a great album!

 

One of my faves!! That album was seriously underrated. Only IDAN was performed at the time of its release (I’m not counting HYEBIL - that was a terrible idea to put in on OH), and then we had to wait 14 years to hear LIAWN...

 

Hopefully this album gets more traction, but WE NEED MUSIC VIDEOS!!!

  • Like 3
Posted

Hi guys! Do you know what font they used for 'Flying On My Own' ?

I’ve been looking but no luck yet. Gonna keep trying

Posted

Hi guys! Do you know what font they used for 'Flying On My Own' ?

 

It looks like something PeachCreme would have made, similar to The Styled Edit or Floral Theory , I guess there are thousands of fonts in that style today.

Posted

To call the version we got “live” is a bit of a stretch. It’s live in the same sense she also sang TPOL live.

 

You guys that get hung up on her having a hit seem to forget that she doesn’t care about it anymore. Do you think she needs the money? That her label is gonna drop her? Lol

 

She’s doing this for fun only. I think we are lucky.

Celine in Las Vegas, CWT in Atlanta, Louisville, Jacksonville, Charlotte, Raleigh - 55 shows attended

Show #56 & #57 - Paris - 9/12/2026 & 5/15/2027

Posted

To call the version we got “live” is a bit of a stretch. It’s live in the same sense she also sang TPOL live.

 

You guys that get hung up on her having a hit seem to forget that she doesn’t care about it anymore. Do you think she needs the money? That her label is gonna drop her? Lol

 

She’s doing this for fun only. I think we are lucky.

 

You’re totally right: we are lucky. She’s not trying to win over new fans. Frankly, I doubt she wants to go back to that same pace from her 20s with FIY & LTAL. Who on earth would?! When you consider that her fans are the only people she wants to please, I think she just wants us to have fun and enjoy the music.

 

Does Céline being recognized make us fans feel better? Sure. But is that the reason we love her? Hell, no!

Posted (edited)

Still.. Is it hard to release the studio version. I mean, it's much better. I think more people will stream it and buy it. The studio version is the right version for edm and modern people knows how edm music sounds like/what should it sound like.

 

I'm sure she wants all people to listen to her new single, not only for the fans. See how anxious-excited she was. But I have feeling that before she starts her London concert. They'll release the studio version of FOMO.. I hope :)

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 3
Posted

All the media that have reported on the 'single' all have good things to say

 

https://www.idolator...review?chrome=1

 

Loved that! So positive! :wub2:

 

I love Rebel Céline! :kiss:

 

 

New perfume name: REBEL :heart:

 

OOOH PLEASE! Bring back the perfumes!! They were better promoted than her albums since 2003! :doh: :giggle:

  • Like 2


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)

Don't know if it has been said on here but I just saw that comment on Youtube:

 

"Just wanna clarify for the people asking why they didn't realse the studio, well, based on an interview I saw during her after-party, The record company won't let it be released now, so she said she'd do it live, since that won't break contract. :)"

That was exactly what I was thinking. It appears logical in this situation. I wonder if that was really the case. If so, then Celine is more into her fans than we think! :) Thank makes me happy haha Edited by ryba
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

"The record company won't let it be released now"

 

Why?

 

Madonna releases her music anytime she wants to..?

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted

I read in one of the YouTube comments... Discussion regarding whether this is actually the studio version or not.

One guy wrote that he heard the actual studio version in the after party and that he has a recording of the moment when it's being played in the party!

How did they play the studio version if it's not released?!

Posted (edited)

Maybe he just thought it was a studio version? Isn't just before and after the song you hear the audience?

 

I read in one of the YouTube comments... Discussion regarding whether this is actually the studio version or not.

One guy wrote that he heard the actual studio version in the after party and that he has a recording of the moment when it's being played in the party!

How did they play the studio version if it's not released?!

Edited by fred
Peace and love to all.
Posted (edited)
The downfall in the iTunes has begun! The views on YT are only 800k. Edited by Moleque20
  • Like 1
Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

The downfall in the iTunes has begun!

 

who cares about iTunes?! We need to increase the streams on YouTube and Spotify!


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

I read in one of the YouTube comments... Discussion regarding whether this is actually the studio version or not.

One guy wrote that he heard the actual studio version in the after party and that he has a recording of the moment when it's being played in the party!

How did they play the studio version if it's not released?!

 

Maybe Céline's team has the studio version and that's being played at the party since... Studio version of this song is much better.

Posted

who cares about iTunes?! We need to increase the streams on YouTube and Spotify!

 

It is some short of indication how the songs flows around the charts. I cannot imagine very high streams and very low iTunes performance. I bet the streams and views are also very low.

 

P.S. If you have the song on repeat, it doesn't count as seperate streams. There are other ways to do that.

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

Make a FOMO playlist and play the song Every 40 seconds!! If we all do this...

 

It doesn't count! They measure the different IP adresses.

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

 

 

It doesn't count! They measure the different IP adresses.

 

Put Some other Celine songs in it!! This is how big fandoms are doing it!! Making playlists and play the song at least 40 seconds when people have time to skip

Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker

giphy.gif

Posted

 

Put Some other Celine songs in it!! This is how big fandoms are doing it!! Making playlists and play the song at least 40 seconds when people have time to skip

I made my own FOMO "single" on spotify :D maybe you can find it, if you search for FOMO

 

Got that on repeat now :giggle:

 

And it's amazing how well FOMO goes with YAI... god I wish she added that song to her setlist too! :wub2

 

:bd063d11902d566ec8f61d65936ee906.jpg

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

I made my own FOMO "single" on spotify :D maybe you can find it, if you search for FOMO

 

Got that on repeat now :giggle:

 

And it's amazing how well FOMO goes with YAI... god I wish she added that song to her setlist too! :wub2

 

:bd063d11902d566ec8f61d65936ee906.jpg

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

I can’t There are a LOT of FOMO playlists on Spotify lol

Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker

giphy.gif

Posted

 

I can’t There are a LOT of FOMO playlists on Spotify lol

Whoops haha of course. Maybe this works:

 

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

 


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

Whoops haha of course. Maybe this works:

 

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

Ah Nice LOL mine is a bit long!! 🤣

  • Like 2

Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker

giphy.gif

Posted

Put Some other Celine songs in it!! This is how big fandoms are doing it!! Making playlists and play the song at least 40 seconds when people have time to skip

 

Ok cool, I didn't know that!

Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Posted

 

Ah Nice LOL mine is a bit long!!

Lmaoooo does it work like that?? With the song again and again after each other?

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

 


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
FOMO has started to grow on me, I'm liking the message of the song and Celine's voice. the lyrics seem to represent her current state of mind. :)
  • Like 2
Posted

Lmaoooo does it work like that?? With the song again and again after each other?

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

 

If Taylor swift, Ariana & BTS fans and others are doing it like that... and it goes really Well for them!! So i guess it works like that!!

  • Like 1

Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker

giphy.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...