nuts2you Posted April 21, 2022 at 08:04 PM Posted April 21, 2022 at 08:04 PM Lets say she does continue on with this tour , Who do you see the first one's to interview her first? UK press or French Press 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted April 21, 2022 at 08:12 PM Posted April 21, 2022 at 08:12 PM was just watching this again ,, She seems to hit the nail on the head here , Its at the 14 min mark 1 Quote
remykyes Posted April 22, 2022 at 09:37 PM Posted April 22, 2022 at 09:37 PM Well, tonight would have been the DC concert and her last concert of the NA leg! I'm getting antsy. Hopefully we'll have some news soon regarding the European leg and the Vegas show soon. 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
nuts2you Posted April 23, 2022 at 08:02 PM Posted April 23, 2022 at 08:02 PM I truly Cant see this tour going on ,Not with the war going on the way it is now, Quote
No1IrishFan Posted April 23, 2022 at 08:16 PM Posted April 23, 2022 at 08:16 PM I truly Cant see this tour going on ,Not with the war going on the way it is now, I disagree. Plenty of tours are going on. I haven’t heard of a single tour cancelled over the Ukraine situation. One or two shows cancelled yes, full tours no. I now believe if the European tour was not happening we would know by now. No reason for the delay. I could be wrong though. 5 Quote
remykyes Posted April 23, 2022 at 08:26 PM Posted April 23, 2022 at 08:26 PM I truly Cant see this tour going on ,Not with the war going on the way it is now, Just looked at the schedule and the only 2 shows I see being in imminent danger of being cancelled if conditions worsen are the two in Poland since they're literal next door neighbors to Ukraine. Other than those two shows, I see no reason why the rest of the European tour shouldn't go ahead as scheduled. 5 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
RosieBarron Posted April 24, 2022 at 05:39 AM Posted April 24, 2022 at 05:39 AM I disagree. Plenty of tours are going on. I haven’t heard of a single tour cancelled over the Ukraine situation. One or two shows cancelled yes, full tours no. I now believe if the European tour was not happening we would know by now. No reason for the delay. I could be wrong though. Exactly, there is no reason why Ukraine should alter anything when it comes to this tour. Feels like the conversation round here is skipping back 2 months. We've debated this extensively previously. 1 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted April 24, 2022 at 10:22 AM Posted April 24, 2022 at 10:22 AM Exactly, there is no reason why Ukraine should alter anything when it comes to this tour. Feels like the conversation round here is skipping back 2 months. We've debated this extensively previously. Exactly. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 24, 2022 at 11:23 AM Posted April 24, 2022 at 11:23 AM How on Earth are we still waiting to hear if the shows are going ahead? Kev x 3 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted April 24, 2022 at 11:45 AM Posted April 24, 2022 at 11:45 AM Surely there has to be some clue this week lol Quote
comingback Posted April 24, 2022 at 11:49 AM Posted April 24, 2022 at 11:49 AM But a message would be nice: Hey guys, can't wait to see you in Birmingham in May, after 2 years break. The silence is strange🤔. 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted April 24, 2022 at 12:14 PM Posted April 24, 2022 at 12:14 PM She's probably so busy changing the entire format of the show and recording a new album or 3. HA! 4 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
lukasz559 Posted April 24, 2022 at 01:24 PM Posted April 24, 2022 at 01:24 PM I disagree. Plenty of tours are going on. I haven’t heard of a single tour cancelled over the Ukraine situation. One or two shows cancelled yes, full tours no. I now believe if the European tour was not happening we would know by now. No reason for the delay. I could be wrong though. I'm from Poland. We live normally. Women and children from Ukraine come here treating Poland as a "safe country"welcome Celine 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted April 24, 2022 at 02:52 PM Posted April 24, 2022 at 02:52 PM the thing is you have to take into account is what about the rest of her team,, Do they feel safe traveling to these places, alot of her team are older Quote
george_matei Posted April 24, 2022 at 03:52 PM Posted April 24, 2022 at 03:52 PM the thing is you have to take into account is what about the rest of her team,, Do they feel safe traveling to these places, alot of her team are olderI think they also want money. Quote
No1IrishFan Posted April 24, 2022 at 04:36 PM Posted April 24, 2022 at 04:36 PM the thing is you have to take into account is what about the rest of her team,, Do they feel safe traveling to these places, alot of her team are older I’m no expert but if someone on her team isn’t comfortable with the tour, they’ll be replaced. Tours grossing several hundred million dollars do not stop because some of the crew do not want to take part. As much as we all feel valued and important at work the reality is we are replaceable. Same goes for Celines team. 3 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted April 24, 2022 at 08:37 PM Posted April 24, 2022 at 08:37 PM I am beyond ready for this whole "Courage" era to be over and done with. It has got to be one of the most underwhelming in her entire career. Some reasons due to the choices she made, and some reasons due to outside forces beyond her control (aka COVID-19). 3 Quote
mirage Posted April 24, 2022 at 09:08 PM Posted April 24, 2022 at 09:08 PM Life goes on. And if some members don't want to go, they can stay home. Same goes for all the concert visitors. It's safe enough for life. the thing is you have to take into account is what about the rest of her team,, Do they feel safe traveling to these places, alot of her team are older 2 Quote
browseceline Posted April 25, 2022 at 07:48 AM Posted April 25, 2022 at 07:48 AM She's probably so busy changing the entire format of the show and recording a new album or 3. HA! I do not think they will since the last shows were received very well. No changes in the setlist, yes maybe 1 new song or a new cover. Hope the David Bowie songs are gone. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
ordinary fan Posted April 25, 2022 at 08:58 AM Posted April 25, 2022 at 08:58 AM (edited) I do not think they will since the last shows were received very well. No changes in the setlist, yes maybe 1 new song or a new cover. Hope the David Bowie songs are gone. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met TapatalkShe will sing think twice for sure here in europe, I think it will replace if you asked me to, since it wasn't that successful here in europe but more in the US. Ot maybe to love you more, but since she didn't sang it when she was here in 2017 it will probably stay. I also would welcome a setlist change with more of her songs but in general I'm just looking forward to see her, no matter the setlist. But if she would add ashes and loved me back to life... two of my favorite songs from her, I would loose it for excitement haha Edited April 25, 2022 at 09:00 AM by ordinary fan Quote
mb011 Posted April 25, 2022 at 10:27 AM Posted April 25, 2022 at 10:27 AM If I remember correctly she sang To love you more in Berlin 2017... Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk Quote
AdrienneM Posted April 25, 2022 at 10:40 AM Posted April 25, 2022 at 10:40 AM If I remember correctly she sang To love you more in Berlin 2017... Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk To Love You More only came back in June of 2018 for the Asia/Oceania Summer Tour Quote
mb011 Posted April 25, 2022 at 10:44 AM Posted April 25, 2022 at 10:44 AM Cant remember it is my syster's favorite song and i'm pretty sure we heard it on Berlin 2nd show...my mistake then... Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk Quote
Davey84 Posted April 25, 2022 at 11:10 AM Posted April 25, 2022 at 11:10 AM If I remember correctly she sang To love you more in Berlin 2017... Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk No TLYM wasn't brought back until the Live 2018 concerts (first performed again in Vegas June 8th, 2018. 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
No1IrishFan Posted April 25, 2022 at 12:01 PM Posted April 25, 2022 at 12:01 PM Just booked hotel for the Poland gig. Made sure to pick free refund as this silence is starting to concern me. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 25, 2022 at 04:57 PM Posted April 25, 2022 at 04:57 PM Seriously…. Still no update. Incredible. No words Kev x 1 Quote
Shaun Posted April 25, 2022 at 05:04 PM Posted April 25, 2022 at 05:04 PM Seriously…. Still no update. Incredible. No words Kev x Kev, what could they announce? “The scheduled shows are still scheduled to go ahead”?? The fact they haven’t announced cancellations is a good thing. It would be very unusual to announce they’re going ahead when in fact they’re already scheduled to be going ahead. 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 25, 2022 at 05:16 PM Posted April 25, 2022 at 05:16 PM (edited) Some people on here are T.A.S An update after not performing since early 2020 saying hi I’m feeling better can’t wait to see you soon, or footage of rehearsals, or a sad cancellation video after recent events. Something!!!!!!!!!! Edited April 25, 2022 at 05:23 PM by Shamrock_1982 2 Quote
Nmj Posted April 25, 2022 at 05:29 PM Posted April 25, 2022 at 05:29 PM Some people on here are T.A.S An update after not performing since early 2020 saying hi I’m feeling better can’t wait to see you soon, or footage of rehearsals, or a sad cancellation video after recent events. Something!!!!!!!!!! Anything more from your sources? They got that announcement date wrong unless something changed? Quote
smw Posted April 25, 2022 at 05:39 PM Posted April 25, 2022 at 05:39 PM I agree that Celine’s team should confirm - in some way - that the shows are moving forward. It could be something very simple - like a rehearsal photo with the caption “See you soon!” Ideally, Celine herself will re-emerge with a little interview - where she talks about how she’s stronger now and ready to get back onstage. But, again, a simple post from Team Celine would do the trick. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.