scielle Posted December 12, 2018 at 01:52 AM Posted December 12, 2018 at 01:52 AM (edited) It's looked down upon to host the Oscar's? I didn't know that. Seth MacFarlane knows why nobody wants to host the Oscars Looks Like Nobody Might Be Hosting the Oscars Ceremony Why Oscar Host Has Become the Least Wanted Job in Hollywood Kevin Hart takes job nobody wanted, will host 2019 Oscars (Hart has since dropped out) Kevin Hart Was an Oscars Host for Two Days, the Job Nobody Wants ... Nobody Wants to Host the Oscars, Apparently No One Apparently Wants To Host The Oscars, But Social Media Has Some Gritty Ideas No One Wants to Host the Oscars Because the Oscars Never Pick the Right Host Why nobody wants to host the 2019 Academy Awards ... and countless other articles like it.It's a job about as desired as Trump's next Chief of Staff. (And that's why Chris Hanna's tweet quoted above exists - because it's become a running joke lately how the Academy can't find a host.) Edited December 12, 2018 at 01:58 AM by scielle 4
québecflower Posted December 12, 2018 at 04:19 AM Posted December 12, 2018 at 04:19 AM Seth MacFarlane knows why nobody wants to host the Oscars Looks Like Nobody Might Be Hosting the Oscars Ceremony Why Oscar Host Has Become the Least Wanted Job in Hollywood Kevin Hart takes job nobody wanted, will host 2019 Oscars (Hart has since dropped out) Kevin Hart Was an Oscars Host for Two Days, the Job Nobody Wants ... Nobody Wants to Host the Oscars, Apparently No One Apparently Wants To Host The Oscars, But Social Media Has Some Gritty Ideas No One Wants to Host the Oscars Because the Oscars Never Pick the Right Host Why nobody wants to host the 2019 Academy Awards ... and countless other articles like it.It's a job about as desired as Trump's next Chief of Staff. (And that's why Chris Hanna's tweet quoted above exists - because it's become a running joke lately how the Academy can't find a host.) :sofunny: 1 Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 12, 2018 at 05:35 AM Posted December 12, 2018 at 05:35 AM Céline should appear more on TV 2
isabel leite Posted December 12, 2018 at 09:25 PM Posted December 12, 2018 at 09:25 PM Just found this. I think its new! https://www.instagra...g_web_copy_link 4
Holborn Posted December 13, 2018 at 01:16 AM Posted December 13, 2018 at 01:16 AM Just found this. I think its new! https://www.instagra...g_web_copy_link It is and i have no idea what they're saying https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ifq_H8A5gA 1
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 13, 2018 at 06:52 AM Posted December 13, 2018 at 06:52 AM Céline should appear more on TV She should also join in The Lipsync Battle Show
ryba Posted December 13, 2018 at 03:07 PM Posted December 13, 2018 at 03:07 PM I just noticed that the format of the forum changed. I cannot see peoples likes on the posts. Why is that, and can I change it back?
scielle Posted December 13, 2018 at 03:13 PM Posted December 13, 2018 at 03:13 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Now do Celine. 2
DionFanAlways Posted December 13, 2018 at 03:39 PM Posted December 13, 2018 at 03:39 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Now do Celine.Smh Maybe it was just an assumption that we thought Netflix was going to do something with Celine? What do you think? You know the adage about assuming right? I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted December 13, 2018 at 03:47 PM Posted December 13, 2018 at 03:47 PM Smh Maybe it was just an assumption that we thought Netflix was going to do something with Celine? What do you think? You know the adage about assuming right? Nah, I think they'll definitely have some Celine content soon.Current Netflix strategy is all about going global and multilingual - and Celine has huge global appeal across a number of demos. It's a no-brainer for NFLX. 4
scielle Posted December 13, 2018 at 07:16 PM Posted December 13, 2018 at 07:16 PM Seth MacFarlane knows why nobody wants to host the Oscars Looks Like Nobody Might Be Hosting the Oscars Ceremony Why Oscar Host Has Become the Least Wanted Job in Hollywood Kevin Hart takes job nobody wanted, will host 2019 Oscars (Hart has since dropped out) Kevin Hart Was an Oscars Host for Two Days, the Job Nobody Wants ... Nobody Wants to Host the Oscars, Apparently No One Apparently Wants To Host The Oscars, But Social Media Has Some Gritty Ideas No One Wants to Host the Oscars Because the Oscars Never Pick the Right Host Why nobody wants to host the 2019 Academy Awards ... and countless other articles like it.It's a job about as desired as Trump's next Chief of Staff. (And that's why Chris Hanna's tweet quoted above exists - because it's become a running joke lately how the Academy can't find a host.) Hmm... Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet "Such potential host names that I’ve heard in the past day include the Instagram-hilarious, married duo of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. Because of the Fox-Disney merger, Reynolds’s Deadpool franchise is soon to be part of Disney, the overseer of ABC, which runs the Oscars telecast. And Lively received good notices earlier this year for her role in A Simple Favor."
maki_Dion-er Posted December 13, 2018 at 07:31 PM Posted December 13, 2018 at 07:31 PM Hmm... Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet "Such potential host names that I’ve heard in the past day include the Instagram-hilarious, married duo of Ryan Reynolds and Blake Lively. Because of the Fox-Disney merger, Reynolds’s Deadpool franchise is soon to be part of Disney, the overseer of ABC, which runs the Oscars telecast. And Lively received good notices earlier this year for her role in A Simple Favor." If he ends up hosting he might bring on Celine, or mentioning her? Idk, he and Blake would be fun regardless. Then again I haven't even watch the Oscars in many many years so what do I care lol. 1
Dion2000 Posted December 14, 2018 at 08:27 PM Posted December 14, 2018 at 08:27 PM Not being funny but if Celine didnt say a peep about her sex life when Rene was alive and well, i highly doubt shes gonna bring up her sex life with her deceased husband. That along with the poor grammar and Tricey-isms were the clues 2
scielle Posted December 15, 2018 at 12:21 AM Posted December 15, 2018 at 12:21 AM Bumping this convo, given the piano pic from yesterday. Does anyone know of any other Celine-playing-piano videos besides than the two posted in the Barry Avrich thread?Those are the only two I recall ever seeing, which is surprising, given that it seems everyone in that family played an instrument, or several.Surprised that this is all we've got for Celine - I feel like surely she must play a bit of guitar, or accordion (like dad) or violin (like mom). I bet she just doesn't feel like she's good enough to let us see it! I remember there was a bit of little RC playing Chopsticks or something in a tour video at some point, but I feel like he learned from Alain, not mom. Question: I know we've seen the odd picture and Moonlight Sonata video, but how good of a piano player is Celine, really?(MS isn't that complicated of a piece but it seems she was playing it by ear, which is how I suspect most Dion children learned to play.)I know at one point Rene said she's an excellent piano player but let's face it, the man was biased So I gather her piano playing (and guitar, too?) are pretty basic, no?is there a recent video of her playing the piano? I can only think of a picture from around 2016 where she's in an all denim outfit.Judging from that video clip you mention she seemed to be a beginner/intermediate player. That clip is from like 20 some years ago, I would love to see how well she plays now.I think that 2016 denim pic may have been her just posing, rather than actually playing.There's that clip circa S'il suffusait d'aimer era, and I think there may have been one in the late '80s, too. I'm not aware of anything recent.She doesn't actually read sheet music, right?I remember a video from like the late 80's where she says she likes playing piano and shows an instruction book that she uses. So she must know how to read sheet music, even if just a little. I get the feeling she has mostly taught herself.
Tricey3115 Posted December 15, 2018 at 06:29 AM Posted December 15, 2018 at 06:29 AM My favourite celine album is lets talk about love and my favourite song by Celine is I Knew I Loved You 1
celinefanonline Posted December 15, 2018 at 04:30 PM Posted December 15, 2018 at 04:30 PM Since theres no host for Oscar for now, What u think if Celine host the Oscar??I actually wouldn't mind it!! 我從使用 Tapatalk 的 F8332 發送 2 Courage don't you dare fail me now!
scielle Posted December 15, 2018 at 04:56 PM Posted December 15, 2018 at 04:56 PM So it's Dec 15th. When do we get the annual HRH Celine Regina Christmas address? 1
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 15, 2018 at 07:08 PM Posted December 15, 2018 at 07:08 PM Since theres no host for Oscar for now, What u think if Celine host the Oscar??I actually wouldn't mind it!! 我從使用 Tapatalk 的 F8332 發送 That would be great. More TV Appearance i hope like 90’s 1
scielle Posted December 15, 2018 at 08:08 PM Posted December 15, 2018 at 08:08 PM Karaoke World Championships. It's a thing. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet
scielle Posted December 16, 2018 at 04:33 PM Posted December 16, 2018 at 04:33 PM Random thought: I hope one day Celine meets the Notorious R.B.G.Fierce women unite!Who???Ruth Bader GinsburgUS Supreme Court Justice, an all-around fierce woman with a brilliant mind and wicked sense of humor. Affectionately known in popular culture as Notorious R.B.G.This NPR piece pretty succinctly summarizes what you need to know: Notorious RBG: The Supreme Court Justice Turned Cultural IconShe did this week wearing a "Super Diva" sweatshirt (bless her) and it was divine. In the current absence of Celine, go get yourself another Super Diva! Just re-watched the RBG doc (and cried - again), now on Hulu and other fine places.(With a theme song, " ", written & produced by Diane Warren, btw.) And biopic (filmed largely in old Montreal and on the campus of my alma mater - McGill ) coming to your cinema screens on Christmas Day - (Although according to , there are actually 6 RBG movies out there already!) I saw her speak at an event last night and OMG, the woman is a machine. She broke 3 ribs at her chambers recently and went straight home and then was back at work a day later, and is already back to doing her full workout. At 85.(I - at a fraction of that age! - fractured a bone in my foot in the fall and barely walked for a month.) Sheesh. She's a huge opera fan and even appeared on stage in a few (in non-singing roles, but still - super diva!)And such a beautiful love story with her late husband, too.He saw what nobody else did in her early on and did everything in his power to help her shine. Relationship goals. Just a hero, all around. Anyway, sorry for diversion!! Now back to regularly-scheduled diva programming. 4
ryba Posted December 16, 2018 at 08:29 PM Posted December 16, 2018 at 08:29 PM Guys, I am watching the finale of The Voice of Germany and they just played Celines Ashes after the performance of the contestant Jessica!!!!! That was awesome! (she sang Pinks Million Dreams) 3
maki_Dion-er Posted December 17, 2018 at 05:20 AM Posted December 17, 2018 at 05:20 AM these are my favorite Celine meme's Spongebob/Mariah vs Squidrward/Celinehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BUmXTFfgF-O/ Celine vs Adelehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BSTWGx_ATdO/ 4
chocolatechip15 Posted December 17, 2018 at 12:10 PM Posted December 17, 2018 at 12:10 PM (edited) Bumping this convo, given the piano pic from yesterday. Does anyone know of any other Celine-playing-piano videos besides than the two posted in the Barry Avrich thread?Those are the only two I recall ever seeing, which is surprising, given that it seems everyone in that family played an instrument, or several.Surprised that this is all we've got for Celine - I feel like surely she must play a bit of guitar, or accordion (like dad) or violin (like mom). I bet she just doesn't feel like she's good enough to let us see it! I remember there was a bit of little RC playing Chopsticks or something in a tour video at some point, but I feel like he learned from Alain, not mom. There was a NYT article from 1997 that said her nails had been cut because she was practicing guitar. https://www.nytimes.com/1997/02/23/arts/quebec-s-little-girl-conquering-the-globe.html Edited December 17, 2018 at 12:12 PM by chocolatechip15 2
ordinary fan Posted December 17, 2018 at 05:22 PM Posted December 17, 2018 at 05:22 PM (edited) Guys, I am watching the finale of The Voice of Germany and they just played Celines Ashes after the performance of the contestant Jessica!!!!! That was awesome! (she sang Pinks Million Dreams)that´s really awesome I love it when celine (or her music) comes up anywhere surprisingly Edited December 17, 2018 at 05:22 PM by ordinary fan 1
scielle Posted December 18, 2018 at 01:07 AM Posted December 18, 2018 at 01:07 AM From Vice - How ‘My Heart Will Go On’ Taught Me the Real Meaning of Christmas—Don’t Trust the Man
scielle Posted December 18, 2018 at 01:23 AM Posted December 18, 2018 at 01:23 AM Officially charged but his court date today was postponed to Nov. 29th because he's changing lawyers - https://montrealgaze...t-be-dealt-with "Gosselin, who lives in the Rosemont-La-Petite-Patrie borough, has also been charged with uttering threats toward the family of Quebec singer Céline Dion." Update on this: https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/man-charged-with-threatening-jewish-girls-to-face-stiffer-bail-conditions
TommKat22 Posted December 18, 2018 at 05:33 AM Posted December 18, 2018 at 05:33 AM Does anyone know what ever happened to Chuck Taylor? He was a big supporter of Celine in the industry. 1 Tommy
Davey84 Posted December 18, 2018 at 11:36 AM Posted December 18, 2018 at 11:36 AM Does anyone know what ever happened to Chuck Taylor? He was a big supporter of Celine in the industry. Chuck Taylor ... is an American music journalist. He served as a reporter, senior writer,[1] columnist and senior editor at Billboard magazine from 1995 to 2009. Taylor's artist specialty at Billboard was Céline Dion. He penned seven front-page articles about the singer, including the first international interview for the release of her 2003 album "A New Day," up through her 2007 "Taking Chances" album,[10] released Nov. 13. He also led a Celine Dion Special Section[11] in the magazine in February 2008; and wrote liner notes for Sony Music for the re-release of both Dion's "These Are Special Times" Christmas album and "A New Day Has Come" and was a media spokesman on VH1's "Behind the Music" and E!'s "True Hollywood Story" on Dion, while also being quoted in publications regarding the artist, including The New York Times. ... He lived in Brooklyn Heights, New York until January 2014, and now lives and works in Norfolk, Va., continuing work as a freelance writer. Gotta love wiki! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chuck_Taylor_(music_journalist) So basically... he isn't with Billboard anymore, and that sucks! There are so little Céline supporters out there in the written mainstream media 3 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Davey84 Posted December 18, 2018 at 11:39 AM Posted December 18, 2018 at 11:39 AM Update on this: https://montrealgazette.com/news/local-news/man-charged-with-threatening-jewish-girls-to-face-stiffer-bail-conditions Under the current conditions of his release, Gosselin is not allowed to possess firearms or use social media and must report to a mental health specialist. Gee... no sh#t Sherlock! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Taking Chances Posted December 18, 2018 at 01:50 PM Posted December 18, 2018 at 01:50 PM My Christmas gift game in the mail today. I ordered it on eBay a few weeks ago. I just wanted to share because I'm so happy! 3
Recommended Posts