Angel2006 Posted December 7, 2018 at 09:00 AM Posted December 7, 2018 at 09:00 AM I was just watching E News on the E Network and one of the co hosts said to tune into E News Daily Pop tomorrow at 12:00pm ET for Live coverage of the Grammy Award nominations. I wonder if Ashes will get a nomination from the Deadpool 2 movie? Hopefully Celine gets nominated or asked to perform. Fingers and toes crossed! 3
Angel2006 Posted December 7, 2018 at 06:09 PM Posted December 7, 2018 at 06:09 PM I was just watching E News on the E Network and one of the co hosts said to tune into E News Daily Pop tomorrow at 12:00pm ET for Live coverage of the Grammy Award nominations. I wonder if Ashes will get a nomination from the Deadpool 2 movie? Hopefully Celine gets nominated or asked to perform. Fingers and toes crossed! Edit: Well, E News Daily Pop didn't deliver what I was expecting. I thought they were going to announce all the Grammy Award nominations, but they only focused on certain artists. Anyone know if Celine got a Grammy nomination for the upcoming Awards?
alexceline Posted December 7, 2018 at 06:21 PM Posted December 7, 2018 at 06:21 PM Edit: Well, E News Daily Pop didn't deliver what I was expecting. I thought they were going to announce all the Grammy Award nominations, but they only focused on certain artists. Anyone know if Celine got a Grammy nomination for the upcoming Awards? She didn't and she won't get an Oscar nomination either lol we know they didn't submit the song since last month why is everyone here still surprised?
québecflower Posted December 7, 2018 at 06:31 PM Posted December 7, 2018 at 06:31 PM i guess her pact with Satan didn't worked. 6 Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Javito Posted December 7, 2018 at 07:11 PM Posted December 7, 2018 at 07:11 PM I am so underwhelmed by Celine as an artist recently. It's like she is cutting corners everywhere and is not who she once was. She doesn't try to please fans other than projects to make big bucks. I love her to bits but please celine be who you are supposed to be and René wanted you to be. Kev x Kev, is that you?? :blink: The disenchantment also got me some months ago already though. I'm not sure whether she still has a passion for music or just doing it for the sake of it (and $€$€) 3 "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Katie Posted December 8, 2018 at 12:23 PM Posted December 8, 2018 at 12:23 PM https://www.billboard.com/articles/events/year-in-music-2018/8488851/touring-charts-year-ed-sheeran-tops-taylor-swift-beyonce Could we update Céline's figures right here? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Celine_Dion_concerts 1
DionFanAlways Posted December 9, 2018 at 03:18 AM Posted December 9, 2018 at 03:18 AM (edited) Mariah tweeted a little back stage video. It was cute and I'm not really a Mariah fan so it was hard for me to admit that. I really wish Celine would do stuff like this. You know, just loosen the f up, let go. I guess you just have to take what you get when you follow someone who is a legend..... Edited December 9, 2018 at 03:20 AM by DionFanAlways 3 I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ryba Posted December 9, 2018 at 11:26 AM Posted December 9, 2018 at 11:26 AM Mariah tweeted a little back stage video. It was cute and I'm not really a Mariah fan so it was hard for me to admit that. I really wish Celine would do stuff like this. You know, just loosen the f up, let go. I guess you just have to take what you get when you follow someone who is a legend..... yeah, I wish she would be more accessible to her fans. Today’s technology makes it so possible. But she never uses it. When Aldo was in charge there were facebook lives, and now nothing 2
Dancing_Queen Posted December 9, 2018 at 12:04 PM Posted December 9, 2018 at 12:04 PM Céline posted 2 pre/post-show videos on her Instagram this sumner? They were much more 'loosened up' than the choreographed and rehearsed video Mariah has posted? (no criticism, it wasn't meant to seem spontaneous) Y'all are just too friggin' much...Mariah has been making a spectacle of herself for years, but she gets it semi-together and people in here are like 'oh, I wish Céline would do like Mariah and...'And what? Release an album with a month's notice only to have an epic flop on her hands? To release a 'backstage video' that cements her status as 'that lady from the Christmas song'? Any Céline-fan who envies Mariah's fanbase in any way has completely lost perspective (unless you're talking about cheaper concert tickets ). Anyway, rant over. 6
gafsa Posted December 9, 2018 at 12:52 PM Posted December 9, 2018 at 12:52 PM Céline posted 2 pre/post-show videos on her Instagram this sumner? They were much more 'loosened up' than the choreographed and rehearsed video Mariah has posted? (no criticism, it wasn't meant to seem spontaneous) Y'all are just too friggin' much...Mariah has been making a spectacle of herself for years, but she gets it semi-together and people in here are like 'oh, I wish Céline would do like Mariah and...'And what? Release an album with a month's notice only to have an epic flop on her hands? To release a 'backstage video' that cements her status as 'that lady from the Christmas song'? Any Céline-fan who envies Mariah's fanbase in any way has completely lost perspective (unless you're talking about cheaper concert tickets ). Anyway, rant over. Yeah, I don't want her to be like Mariah, and honestly she 'loosened up" enough, it's just it's not enough for some fans.
Holborn Posted December 9, 2018 at 01:11 PM Posted December 9, 2018 at 01:11 PM (edited) Yeah, I don't want her to be like Mariah, and honestly she 'loosened up" enough, it's just it's not enough for some fans. "C'est quand je chante, que j'me sens mieuxMais ce métier-là, c'est dangereuxPlus on en donne plus l'monde en veut" I think we all just miss her so much and can't get enough of her. She is our "drug" in a way. Edited December 9, 2018 at 01:12 PM by Holborn 6
DionFanAlways Posted December 9, 2018 at 01:45 PM Posted December 9, 2018 at 01:45 PM (edited) "C'est quand je chante, que j'me sens mieuxMais ce métier-là, c'est dangereuxPlus on en donne plus l'monde en veut" I think we all just miss her so much and can't get enough of her. She is our "drug" in a way. exactement.... Edited December 9, 2018 at 01:47 PM by DionFanAlways 2 I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
isabel leite Posted December 10, 2018 at 12:09 AM Posted December 10, 2018 at 12:09 AM (edited) Hi does anyone know where I can find this? I would really like to watch it.Thanks in advance Rene Angelil Documentary, MusiMax, March-19-2007 Edited December 10, 2018 at 12:10 AM by isabel leite
artistman2007 Posted December 10, 2018 at 05:46 AM Posted December 10, 2018 at 05:46 AM Hi ,i just got the idea from mariah’s fans actually,i mean they made the #justiceforglitter the glitter album back to the charts ,so why we celine fans don’t do the same thing with celine albums that were really great and needed to be on the charts when there were no one doing any effort to make such good songs , i mean l really love all the albums above ,celine really was creative and the first one to try such new styles while singing these songs 1
frana Posted December 10, 2018 at 09:07 AM Posted December 10, 2018 at 09:07 AM Celine Dion New Photo shoot ..... With Pepe The High Roller Vegas 5 www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
maki_Dion-er Posted December 10, 2018 at 09:32 AM Posted December 10, 2018 at 09:32 AM oh my gosh, Pepine back at it again They're so cute. Celine is looking very fit here. So they are taking photos on a Ferris wheel (worlds tallest Ferris wheel apparently). Could this be for the album? Celine Dion New Photo shoot ..... With Pepe The High Roller Vegas 3
DionFanAlways Posted December 10, 2018 at 10:59 AM Posted December 10, 2018 at 10:59 AM It's the Linq in Vegas. They have several around the world. 1 I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ryba Posted December 10, 2018 at 12:22 PM Posted December 10, 2018 at 12:22 PM (edited) I don’t think it’s for the album... maybe she is modeling for Pepes new clothes line... She should also go and record some music videos for her new singles Edited December 10, 2018 at 12:23 PM by ryba 2
DionFanAlways Posted December 10, 2018 at 12:37 PM Posted December 10, 2018 at 12:37 PM I don’t think it’s for the album... maybe she is modeling for Pepes new clothes line... She should also go and record some music videos for her new singles He has one also? Jeez everyone has one. I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Tricey3115 Posted December 10, 2018 at 12:43 PM Posted December 10, 2018 at 12:43 PM Yeah he has a clothing line as well its like haute couture clothing
jpatdeleon09 Posted December 10, 2018 at 12:59 PM Posted December 10, 2018 at 12:59 PM I hope céline will not be like this.. She should gain weight first before going to gym
scielle Posted December 10, 2018 at 08:36 PM Posted December 10, 2018 at 08:36 PM Why is the Celine & Pepe thread locked for the rest of us just because a handful of people can't be civil?First the English album thread and now this one?So what, now this is the repository for any and all conversation? What's the point of subdividing the forum into specific topics if they're just going to be closed for everyone because of a few?Where are we supposed to discuss the English album? Where are we supposed to discuss Pepe's Celine-related work? 7
scielle Posted December 10, 2018 at 09:18 PM Posted December 10, 2018 at 09:18 PM Thank you for reopening.
Davey84 Posted December 10, 2018 at 10:32 PM Posted December 10, 2018 at 10:32 PM Why is the Celine & Pepe thread locked for the rest of us just because a handful of people can't be civil?First the English album thread and now this one?So what, now this is the repository for any and all conversation? What's the point of subdividing the forum into specific topics if they're just going to be closed for everyone because of a few?Where are we supposed to discuss the English album? Where are we supposed to discuss Pepe's Celine-related work?Sometimes you need to lock up a thread so it doesn't get more out of hand and it gives a mod the time to clean it. People seem to forget the mods are doing this voluntarily and they have a life, so they can't be here playing a kindergarten teacher all the time. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk 4 http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
scielle Posted December 10, 2018 at 10:34 PM Posted December 10, 2018 at 10:34 PM Sometimes you need to lock up a thread so it doesn't get more out of hand and it gives a mod the time to clean it. People seem to forget the mods are doing this voluntarily and they have a life, so they can't be here playing a kindergarten teacher all the time. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk Understood and appreciated. 2
celine19 Posted December 11, 2018 at 04:00 AM Posted December 11, 2018 at 04:00 AM (edited) OMG ....how stunning. She looks incredible :wub: Edited December 11, 2018 at 04:02 AM by celine19 5 Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
maki_Dion-er Posted December 11, 2018 at 09:08 PM Posted December 11, 2018 at 09:08 PM (edited) Aw, she should. I wish they would ask her. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited December 11, 2018 at 09:08 PM by maki_Dion-er 3
scielle Posted December 11, 2018 at 09:40 PM Posted December 11, 2018 at 09:40 PM Aw, she should. I wish they would ask her. Nah, it's a thankless gig. There's good reason nobody wants it.
Xpresso Posted December 11, 2018 at 10:01 PM Posted December 11, 2018 at 10:01 PM The haters would have a great day but hey... why not? It could lead to movie roles... or a dead career.
maki_Dion-er Posted December 12, 2018 at 01:17 AM Posted December 12, 2018 at 01:17 AM The haters would have a great day but hey... why not? It could lead to movie roles... or a dead career. It's looked down upon to host the Oscar's? I didn't know that.
Recommended Posts