Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2018 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Tokyo concert 25th August on TV...

 

where are the 2016 and 2017 tourssssssssssssss :cry:

  • Like 1
A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted

 

“Bye Celine “ lol

  • Like 2
Posted

Tokyo concert 25th August on TV...

 

where are the 2016 and 2017 tourssssssssssssss :cry:

 

Yeah I know, sort of given up hope on those sadly.

 

  • Like 2
Posted

Yeah I think this is it unfortunately.

 

Ah well still better than nothing.

 

But I really hope we get something else from this tour.

All those little behind the scenes videos and pictures.

 

I must say I think that the little video of Australia was way more spectacular than this preview of Japan haha

 

 

 

Yeah I know, sort of given up hope on those sadly.

 

  • Like 2
Posted

I was having a pretty sh*t day at work but the these vids made the rest of my day, thank you for that <3 That was a special moment

 

From the author of that Herald Sun article -

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

  • Like 2
Posted

no please, even though i like this cover

Awww I guess it had to happen eventually, Céline's ability to sing duets with older man :giggle:

 

I know he's big and the song is an anthem, but personally I'd have preferred if she had dueted with Katy Perry two days ago :innocent:

 

And yes, wouldn't be surprised if they had met and record the song together as a duet for her next album :)

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn U FEEL met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

Wow i got goosebumps when he entered the stage.. Can't imagine how the people being there felt. Such an amazing moment..and the musicians with the bagpipes and their kilts...everything so beautiful :wub:

 

Have to add that the camera man was really discreet lol

 

 

 

 

 

 

s***..... i missed it.....................

but anyway just got home... and OMG OMG OMG

this is really unforgettable show.....

i didn't think i would cry but i did......

and John Farnham was a really really big surprise

i was recording the video of it and when he turns up i was like OMGOMGOMG u can hear it in the video lol

and after the song they talked a bit 2gether and during recovering speech ... she made me cry.... she said it's one of Rene's dream or so too and he would be so happy...... and i lost it..... and during the song i was just teary eyes .... and my friends beside me were like crying so much........

 

yes i have many videos from 2nite! Ashes speech again it's 12 min...... (not including thanking Barnev speech)

You're the voice was over 8 mins long lol oh god.... i don't know how to describe tonite's show it's just amazing and no words can describe it...

 

 

You are so lucky for being there tonight! Can't wait for your recordings :D

  • Like 3
Posted
Is Over?

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted (edited)

no please, even though i like this cover

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn U FEEL met Tapatalk

 

Yes I do like this surprise duet, both are two legends sharing the stage and this will lie down definitely as an epic performance (DVD filming anyone?), but not sure if I'd like the song to be used further than here and for this tour. Céline tends to record the covers she sings first live and if this was a magical appearance and an epic moment in her career with this collaboration in Australia, so let the moment stay here, and not overuse the song from now on singing it everywhere she goes (ehem Vegas setlist and such).

Edited by Javito
  • Like 4

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

Yes I do like this surprise duet, both are two legends sharing the stage and this will lie down definitely as an epic performance (DVD filming anyone?), but not sure if I'd like the song to be used further than here and for this tour. Céline tends to record the covers she sings first live and if this was a magical appearance and an epic moment in her career with this collaboration in Australia, so let the moment stay here, and not overuse the song from now on singing it everywhere she goes (ehem Vegas setlist and such).

doesn't fit with Vegas.
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted (edited)

sorry, I don’t get it. What does Dijon mean? Celine Dijon? Whats the reference here?

 

My drag name is Saline Dijon :sofunny:

Edited by CelinesDIVO5
  • Like 2

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

For some reason I doubt she will even keep singing it in New Zealand..maybe return to The Reason?

They better be realeasing this. I mean the camera guy literally went right next to them and in front of the audience to film this thing!

 

Yes I do like this surprise duet, both are two legends sharing the stage and this will lie down definitely as an epic performance (DVD filming anyone?), but not sure if I'd like the song to be used further than here and for this tour. Céline tends to record the covers she sings first live and if this was a magical appearance and an epic moment in her career with this collaboration in Australia, so let the moment stay here, and not overuse the song from now on singing it everywhere she goes (ehem Vegas setlist and such).

  • Like 3
Posted

John Farnham has posted the performance too 😁

 

  • Like 2
Posted

For some reason I doubt she will even keep singing it in New Zealand..maybe return to The Reason?

They better be realeasing this. I mean the camera guy literally went right next to them and in front of the audience to film this thing!

they should release the professional recording of this performance on her Vevo channel as part of her daily tour updates and highlights
  • Like 5
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted
I think John Farnham is nervous that night haha
  • Like 1
Posted

Forgot to say Celine hurt herself during ashes speech!

 

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 F8332 發送

 

 

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

"If she's not in the franchise's next instalment, we may have a riot on our hands." 😁

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet
Edited by scielle
  • Like 1
Posted

Forgot to say Celine hurt herself during ashes speech!

 

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 F8332 發送

 

How? Do you have a video? :)

Posted

Forgot to say Celine hurt herself during ashes speech!

 

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 F8332 發送

how did she hurt her self.
Posted

A moment where history had been written. I hoped so much, that this moment would happen! It's sooooooo great that it really happened! Thanks to all the good souls who recorded it!

 

This song soars like a hymn from way back out of my youth - and now, being performed by those two great human beings and gifted artists is really a dream come true for me too. All you lucky souls being there: Engrave it into your memory (... in case you liked it and you truely can check out the value of it.) What a way to finish the Australian leg of the tour!

 

  • Like 5
Posted
JOHN FARNHAM! I can't believe it!!!! Abso-fu**ing-lutely GREAT!!!!!!!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...