DionFanAlways Posted July 7, 2016 at 01:58 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 01:58 AM LOL priceless http://hbz.h-cdn.co/assets/16/27/768x512/gallery-1467732170-gettyimages-544903796.jpgCaption: "This is the cool table, move on" 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
incognito Posted July 7, 2016 at 01:59 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 01:59 AM Caption: "This is the cool table, move on" "You don't even go here!!!!" 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:13 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:13 AM "You don't even go here!!!!"Lol Hair flip! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:44 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:44 AM Give her a bouffant and a pill box hat because this dress makes me think of Jackie O. 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:49 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:49 AM Give her a bouffant and a pill box hat because this dress makes me think of Jackie O.it has a sixtie look...the girl behind her is awfully impressed... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Cafe67 Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:49 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:49 AM Caption: "This is the cool table, move on" Seriously...thank you so much for that!! This made me laugh out loud!!!! I really needed a good laugh today! 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:51 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:51 AM Seriously...thank you so much for that!! This made me laugh out loud!!!! I really needed a good laugh today! �� Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celinelover03 Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:58 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:58 AM Her outfit makes me think of the Aer Lingus flight attendant uniforms. 7 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
scielle Posted July 7, 2016 at 11:24 AM Posted July 7, 2016 at 11:24 AM This just doesn't get old - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjVtjKjoakc 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:21 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:21 PM This just doesn't get old - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjVtjKjoakcTo be honest this is what I like seeing her in. Relaxed casual 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:30 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 12:30 PM To be honest this is what I like seeing her in. Relaxed casual Exactly. Casual Celine is the best kind. Here's a video of her meeting Lenni-Kim yesterday (who I gather is a Quebecois YouTube star?) https://www.facebook.com/lennikimfanclubofficiel/?fref=ts 1 Quote
Lotty Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:49 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 02:49 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVZaNp3b7tY 1 Quote
maria_k Posted July 7, 2016 at 04:01 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 04:01 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVZaNp3b7tY she is quite late today 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 7, 2016 at 04:17 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 04:17 PM I just wish she would go back to the previous hairstyle she had during the first few shows. She just looked stunning. Now she looks strange and her forehead seems so big. Don't like her current hairstyle 1 Quote
québecflower Posted July 7, 2016 at 05:13 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 05:13 PM Exactly. Casual Celine is the best kind. Here's a video of her meeting Lenni-Kim yesterday (who I gather is a Quebecois YouTube star?) https://www.facebook...ficiel/?fref=tschecking facebbok, i think he is a young more, quite popular...i don't know him, he is for young girls Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted July 7, 2016 at 05:45 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 05:45 PM checking facebbok, i think he is a young more, quite popular...i don't know him, he is for young girls a young singer... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:11 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:11 PM I just wish she would go back to the previous hairstyle she had during the first few shows. She just looked stunning. Now she looks strange and her forehead seems so big. Don't like her current hairstyle Big forehead?? She looks great!!! Why would she spend so much time doing her hair just to go to the venue where she will have to do it again?? Kev x 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:33 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 06:33 PM Big forehead?? She looks great!!! Why would she spend so much time doing her hair just to go to the venue where she will have to do it again?? Kev xI prefer the previous hairstyle. Right now her hairstyle reminds me of the Jamaica Jezz Festival concert and I didn't like that hairstyle at all. During her first shows in Paris she looked so stunning! Wish she would go back to this hairstyle 1 Quote
yellowrose14 Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:15 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 08:15 PM Celine is officially fashion dynamite now! Tom and Lorenzo are covering her in their column: http://tomandlorenzo.com/2016/07/style-double-shot-celine-dion-in-dior-and-giambattista-valli/ http://tomandlorenzo.com/2016/07/celine-dion-leaves-her-hotel-in-paris-in-head-to-toe-gucci-street-style-fashion/ They don't love her as much as we do, but they say some great things... 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:12 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:12 PM http://www.laineygossip.com/Celine-Dion-brings-the-Miracle-Joy-in-Paris-and-showcases-her-feelings-front-row-during-Paris-Fashion-Week/44332 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:13 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:13 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVZaNp3b7tY&feature=youtu.be Quote
minolli Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:21 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:21 PM Celine is officially fashion dynamite now! Tom and Lorenzo are covering her in their column: http://tomandlorenzo...battista-valli/ http://tomandlorenzo...-style-fashion/ They don't love her as much as we do, but they say some great things... I love Tom and Lorenzo! I've been so happy to see her featured twice this week! Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
québecflower Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:49 PM Posted July 7, 2016 at 10:49 PM Celine is officially fashion dynamite now! Tom and Lorenzo are covering her in their column: http://tomandlorenzo...battista-valli/ http://tomandlorenzo...-style-fashion/ They don't love her as much as we do, but they say some great things...i love it, and the comments...some things were over the top, but this is why she gained attention, so... i really like the green dress with the green shoes, very antique but funny, something that Joan in Mad men would have liked... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
nuts2you Posted July 8, 2016 at 12:12 AM Posted July 8, 2016 at 12:12 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfMDeXZKq34 Tonight after he show 1 Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:08 PM Popular Post Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:08 PM (edited) Her last look from new stylist. Never in a million years did I think she would do this look lol.. I'm still laughing but love it at same time. Hello Titanic oversized hoodie. Edited July 8, 2016 at 05:09 PM by Nmj 13 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:15 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:15 PM Her last look from new stylist. Never in a million years did I think she would do this look lol.. I'm still laughing but love it at same time. Hello Titanic oversized hoodie. When did this happen? Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:16 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:16 PM Omg love it!! If that is not a statement I don't know what is haha.... I never thought she would wear something like this ever haha Kev x 3 Quote
ryba Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:17 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:17 PM Her last look from new stylist. Never in a million years did I think she would do this look lol.. I'm still laughing but love it at same time. Hello Titanic oversized hoodie. OMG ahahahaha good stuff! Lol Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:21 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:21 PM She's so cool!!! Lol.... enough time has passed for this to just be awesome and not dorky. 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.