Peppercorn1991 Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:21 PM Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:21 PM Law is no Annie.... They are two separate people.... Why would they act the same?? Change is good! Kev x 5 Quote
Loup_garou Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:32 PM Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:32 PM (edited) Match Celine Dion's Facial Expression to Her Song Title at Giambattista Valli's Couture ShowLOL This one is good goo.gl/XUD1FV Edited July 5, 2016 at 08:38 PM by Loup_garou 5 Quote
scielle Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:44 PM Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:44 PM (edited) Match Celine Dion's Facial Exp<b></b>ression to Her Song Title at Giambattista Valli's Couture ShowLOL This one is good goo.gl/XUD1FV This is seriously catching on. Hollywood Reporter, Billboard, among others.I think she's about to get memefied! Edited July 5, 2016 at 08:45 PM by scielle 2 Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted July 5, 2016 at 09:01 PM Posted July 5, 2016 at 09:01 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BHceYTCDU52/ luxurylawI'm obsessed with this women.... Quote
ceon Posted July 5, 2016 at 09:16 PM Posted July 5, 2016 at 09:16 PM LOL priceless http://hbz.h-cdn.co/assets/16/27/768x512/gallery-1467732170-gettyimages-544903796.jpg 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 5, 2016 at 09:17 PM Posted July 5, 2016 at 09:17 PM Match Celine Dion's Facial Exp<b></b>ression to Her Song Title at Giambattista Valli's Couture ShowLOL This one is good goo.gl/XUD1FVNow that one is hilarious LOL!!!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted July 6, 2016 at 12:44 AM Posted July 6, 2016 at 12:44 AM https://instagram.com/p/BHeXPxljkHA Quote
Nmj Posted July 6, 2016 at 01:51 AM Posted July 6, 2016 at 01:51 AM If Aldo reads the headlines and is smart. He will hire this Law guy to totally choose new outfits for the Vegas show when she returns on September. Part of me believes that they will purchase a lot of fall 2016 gowns to appear in her Vegas show when she returns. Aldo can't be stupid he must be reading the headlines and seeing that Celine's fashion is making more news right now than her music. Time to capitalize. I will say in my opinion his choices in dresses for Celine have been very hit or miss, but either way it will be in headlines which is good for Celine. So I say bring him on, and give Blazer Annie a break. Quote
artistman2007 Posted July 6, 2016 at 02:01 AM Posted July 6, 2016 at 02:01 AM If Aldo reads the headlines and is smart. He will hire this Law guy to totally choose new outfits for the Vegas show when she returns on September. Part of me believes that they will purchase a lot of fall 2016 gowns to appear in her Vegas show when she returns. Aldo can't be stupid he must be reading the headlines and seeing that Celine's fashion is making more news right now than her music. Time to capitalize. I will say in my opinion his choices in dresses for Celine have been very hit or miss, but either way it will be in headlines which is good for Celine. So I say bring him on, and give Blazer Annie a break. lool , its funny how all of us are calling her blazer annie and she never realized that for just a sec , but lets not forget that shes the one who out celine on the first step in the fashion world ,i mean her choices for the alex malka photoshoot were really fantastic and also alot of other events,as well the bbmas 5 Quote
Nmj Posted July 6, 2016 at 02:11 AM Posted July 6, 2016 at 02:11 AM (edited) lool , its funny how all of us are calling her blazer annie and she never realized that for just a sec , but lets not forget that shes the one who out celine on the first step in the fashion world ,i mean her choices for the alex malka photoshoot were really fantastic and also alot of other events,as well the bbmas Even a blind squrral can find a nut sometimes lol. I've never liked Annie Horth sense of style, she's very bland, she doesn't dress Celine like the Diva she is. Yes she had made some good decisions, I'm notn saying all of her decisions are bad, but over all Celine needs someone younger and more hip to the current trends in fashion and I think this Law Roach guy is more up date, not all of his choices are good either ( I hate the penguin one she wears on stage) but he's getting people talking, good or bad they are talking about Celine's fashion which makes Celine relevent which Annie barley ever did. Edited July 6, 2016 at 02:19 AM by Nmj 2 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:35 AM Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:35 AM Celine Dion is trending on Facebook(Couture fashion week) Quote
artistman2007 Posted July 6, 2016 at 04:18 AM Posted July 6, 2016 at 04:18 AM Im sorry but i think she already was cheec befor mr law ,i mean this look was more trendy than all the looks were law dressed her in paris so far 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 6, 2016 at 04:31 AM Posted July 6, 2016 at 04:31 AM Celine Dion is trending on Facebook(Couture fashion week) This is awesome!Try as I may, I really, truly don't get fashion and I don't see anything whatsoever special about this Law Roach fellow (in fact some of what he's put Celine in is downright awful, methinks). But, I do appreciate a risk-taker and you can't argue with the brilliant press Celine has been getting as a result. And these aren't vapid fluff pieces, like a lot of the coverage she normally gets. There's actual thought and opinion and character in these articles - and they're all favourable! This is new! So yay. Also, NY Mag, I thank you for pointing out what so many of us thought all along: "Today French Vogue hailed Dion's 'new fashion credibility.'(Where were all these accolades back when she was pioneering the backwards suit?)"She was waaay ahead of the crowd with that one. 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 6, 2016 at 09:17 AM Posted July 6, 2016 at 09:17 AM Celine has always been into fashion. It's just the fashion industry etc are only just starting to give her credit for it. 3 Quote
Popular Post Nmj Posted July 6, 2016 at 09:36 AM Popular Post Posted July 6, 2016 at 09:36 AM (edited) Celine has always been into fashion. It's just the fashion industry etc are only just starting to give her credit for it. When you leave Las Vegas and go to the fashion capital of the world and attend fashion shows, it makes people talk. She could've worn the exact same outfits in Las Vegas and there would probably be no mention of it. It's a great thing for Celine to be in Europe every so often, I think she should spend a few weeks a year there. Edited July 6, 2016 at 09:37 AM by Nmj 8 Quote
ryba Posted July 6, 2016 at 10:11 AM Posted July 6, 2016 at 10:11 AM When you leave Las Vegas and go to the fashion capital of the world and attend fashion shows, it makes people talk. She could've worn the exact same outfits in Las Vegas and there would probably be no mention of it. It's a great thing for Celine to be in Europe every so often, I think she should spend a few weeks a year there.definitely! 3 Quote
stevo Posted July 6, 2016 at 12:37 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 12:37 PM Law Roach is going Elie Saab today- is Celine? Quote
Ronny83 Posted July 6, 2016 at 12:39 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 12:39 PM Law Roach is going Elie Saab today- is Celine?Don't think so. She has a show today. 1 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
CelineDionFreak Posted July 6, 2016 at 02:22 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 02:22 PM (edited) Céline always looks so good in green, I never get why she doesn't wear it more. That being said, I love her dress today!!!! Edited July 6, 2016 at 02:22 PM by CelineDionFreak 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mirage Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:05 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:05 PM Is that ET on the mic? 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:17 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:17 PM Is that ET on the mic? Looks like - Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:33 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:33 PM All together now: awwwww https://www.instagram.com/p/BHhl16Qh5ne/ 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:38 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:38 PM https://www.facebook.com/100008979753493/videos/1545615875747723/just give her a baby Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:39 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 03:39 PM All together now: awwwww https://www.instagra.../p/BHhl16Qh5ne/posted the same, lol! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
maria_k Posted July 6, 2016 at 04:10 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 04:10 PM more kids https://www.instagram.com/p/BHhpzlahhj9/?tagged=celinedion 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted July 6, 2016 at 04:31 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 04:31 PM Is it terrible that I want to have kids so I can go stalk Céline and be guaranteed a picture with her?! I'm totally kidding, I want kids anyway... but don't think I wouldn't use them to get closer to her! 7 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 6, 2016 at 05:02 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 05:02 PM (edited) Is it terrible that I want to have kids so I can go stalk Céline and be guaranteed a picture with her?! I'm totally kidding, I want kids anyway... but don't think I wouldn't use them to get closer to her! It's ok we can use mine but they are 23 and 21 so I think she may be on to us! Edited July 6, 2016 at 05:05 PM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted July 6, 2016 at 06:15 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 06:15 PM more kids https://www.instagram.com/p/BHhpzlahhj9/?tagged=celinedion They just run to her like moths to a flame! 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 6, 2016 at 06:29 PM Posted July 6, 2016 at 06:29 PM (edited) Law Roach is going Elie Saab today- is Celine? Ellie Saab is an brilliant designer, it would be awesome if she had went. Edited July 6, 2016 at 06:30 PM by Nmj Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.