Brandon Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:23 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 11:23 PM Hahahahh I know!!!Got the same feeling! We got so much news, pictures, positive press, and surprises from her team.I got used to it hahaWe still got NYC and Canada, then the album, and then she will dissapear into Vegas I'm afraid. I so hope she thinks after this tour, screw the vegas contract! I'm gonna tour more!no no we can't have that. Britney will steal her title as Queen of Las Vegas. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
tomier Posted July 10, 2016 at 12:45 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 12:45 AM How many of the new songs did Celine perform in this tour (other than just Trois heures vingt, Encore un soir and Ordinaire)? I had it in my mind she would have performed more to promote the upcoming album. I guess the album is too far off? I any case, she sounded amazing today/tonight in the live facebook stream. She has been in very good form these days. It makes me very excited to hear more and the songs from the new album(s)! Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 10, 2016 at 05:13 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 05:13 AM I am in love with this second picture. Celine looks so gorgeous and elegant! 1 Quote
chawatak Posted July 10, 2016 at 05:16 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 05:16 AM Big pic from DailyMail Wow! http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/09/20/361A542900000578-0-image-a-69_1468093628537.jpg 5 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
Angel2006 Posted July 10, 2016 at 05:48 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 05:48 AM I hope someone posts that new amazing meet and greet pic of Celine in the red dress. If someone wouldn't mind posting it to the meet and greet section, I would really appreciate it. Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted July 10, 2016 at 07:19 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 07:19 AM (edited) I hope someone posts that new amazing meet and greet pic of Celine in the red dress. If someone wouldn't mind posting it to the meet and greet section, I would really appreciate it. Edited July 10, 2016 at 07:26 AM by CELINE MARIE 5 Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 10, 2016 at 08:13 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 08:13 AM Guess she's not a demanding diva since the hotel staff seem to love her! http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/09/20/361A552600000578-0-image-a-56_1468093526178.jpgAu revoir! Clearly sad to see the star go, hotel staff bought hundreds of pink balloons and spelt out the word 'merci' to bid her farewell http://www.dailymail...l-balloons.html I am sure she must have been very kind to the staff.As usual as everybody says so everywhere she goes :-) 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted July 10, 2016 at 10:29 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 10:29 AM You gotta give Daily Mail cudo's for trying, but they are mentioning the recording of the video clip for EUS as French media recording her departure from Paris! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3682570/Celine-Dion-mobbed-fans-checks-luxurious-Paris-hotel-staff-bid-farewell-balloons.html 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
browseceline Posted July 10, 2016 at 11:06 AM Posted July 10, 2016 at 11:06 AM You gotta give Daily Mail cudo's for trying, but they are mentioning the recording of the video clip for EUS as French media recording her departure from Paris! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3682570/Celine-Dion-mobbed-fans-checks-luxurious-Paris-hotel-staff-bid-farewell-balloons.htmlYes and if they looked better they would have seen the videocamera that was montaged in that cab! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
chawatak Posted July 10, 2016 at 05:31 PM Posted July 10, 2016 at 05:31 PM When I see Nelson and Eddy... I see Celine and Rene. The left one is Celine, the right is Rene. We can see from their appearances to personalities. 6 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
tomier Posted July 10, 2016 at 06:33 PM Posted July 10, 2016 at 06:33 PM Not only am I loving the styles she has been shown in since these Paris shows, and her fun relationship with the stylist. But the press about her looking amazing and everything has made her more popular and maybe even cool-ish. Like, Celine is becoming cool to like/admire, even if it is only temporary or just with her style... that is a good start. And with her being so out in the media and in a positive way, HAS to help when both of the new albums are released. If they choose the right songs and everything, this could be something big for her. And for us !!! So excited for this new chapter! 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 10, 2016 at 08:02 PM Posted July 10, 2016 at 08:02 PM Does anyone know, or has anyone heard if she's in New York yet? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
RosieBarron Posted July 10, 2016 at 08:07 PM Posted July 10, 2016 at 08:07 PM Yes and if they looked better they would have seen the videocamera that was montaged in that cab! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk The Daily Mail isn't known for its journalistic skills! Quote
smw Posted July 11, 2016 at 05:04 AM Posted July 11, 2016 at 05:04 AM This Paris trip has been such a fantastic time in Celine's life and career. So happy for the fashion, the press, Celine's happy attitude, the INCREDIBLY warm welcome from all the people in Paris (fans and non-fans!), etc. Most importantly, it's been incredibly refreshing to see so many wonderful clips from her concerts in Paris. The show is all about the music. Celine looks lovely, of course, but she obviously made the decision to make this show about the songs. It's almost surreal to see her performing some of this music. We get so wrapped up in "Vegas" Celine -- where she performs the same songs night after night -- that it's such a joy to see these fantastic French songs getting some much deserved attention. I love imagining Celine listening back to her discography and reflecting on her amazing career and achievements. Paris has been a DELIGHT for us all. And I hope she makes it back there more frequently now. In Paris, she is very much treated and respected like the Icon she is -- and news outlets from all over the world have noticed that. She is keeping Rene close and taking steps forward... The world has noticed her strength. We have so much to look forward to. 6 Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 11, 2016 at 06:24 AM Posted July 11, 2016 at 06:24 AM I saw of picture of Celine on instagram with eyelash extension specialist Veronique Baker. I guess Celine is getting eyelash extension now. I'm so happy about this. In my opinion, eyelash extensions look more natural and beautiful then the glue on artificial ones. In the picture that I am talking about, Celine is wearing what looks to be a white, flowing, strapless top or dress, with a long gold necklace. I don't know if there are any more pictures of Celine wearing this outfit that are floating around anywhere? Celine looks really good in the pic, like she's relaxing in a beach coverup or something. I hope someone can post the pic to the forum? Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 11, 2016 at 08:29 AM Posted July 11, 2016 at 08:29 AM When I see Nelson and Eddy... I see Celine and Rene. The left one is Celine, the right is Rene. We can see from their appearances to personalities. I agree so true !! Envoyé de mon E5633 en utilisant Tapatalk 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 11, 2016 at 09:52 AM Posted July 11, 2016 at 09:52 AM Maybe you can post the link? I saw of picture of Celine on instagram with eyelash extension specialist Veronique Baker. I guess Celine is getting eyelash extension now. I'm so happy about this. In my opinion, eyelash extensions look more natural and beautiful then the glue on artificial ones. In the picture that I am talking about, Celine is wearing what looks to be a white, flowing, strapless top or dress, with a long gold necklace. I don't know if there are any more pictures of Celine wearing this outfit that are floating around anywhere? Celine looks really good in the pic, like she's relaxing in a beach coverup or something. I hope someone can post the pic to the forum? 1 Quote
browseceline Posted July 11, 2016 at 02:36 PM Posted July 11, 2016 at 02:36 PM She looks like a queen arriving at a royal banquet! Her stylist looks like Miss J. Alexander ! ( antm) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Angel2006 Posted July 11, 2016 at 06:40 PM Posted July 11, 2016 at 06:40 PM I can't post the pic of Celine that I am talking about, of her with eyelash extension specialist Veronique Baker because it's from instagram and I do not know how to post it. If this helps, it's under ocils_eyelash_extensions and I found it with the #celinedion. Hopefully someone is able to post the pic to the forum, or maybe knows of more pics from that day? Celine is wearing a strapless, flowing top or dress, with a long gold necklace in the pic. Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted July 11, 2016 at 06:50 PM Posted July 11, 2016 at 06:50 PM I can't post the pic of Celine that I am talking about, of her with eyelash extension specialist Veronique Baker because it's from instagram and I do not know how to post it. If this helps, it's under ocils_eyelash_extensions and I found it with the #celinedion. Hopefully someone is able to post the pic to the forum, or maybe knows of more pics from that day? Celine is wearing a strapless, flowing top or dress, with a long gold necklace in the pic. Here it is... https://www.instagra...lash_extensions Plus a signed photograph Veronique was given by Celine: https://www.instagra...lash_extensions I don't think this is a new photo... Looks to me like it was from the AND era. I could be wrong though. 2 Quote
CaesarCeline Posted July 11, 2016 at 07:04 PM Posted July 11, 2016 at 07:04 PM You gotta give Daily Mail cudo's for trying, but they are mentioning the recording of the video clip for EUS as French media recording her departure from Paris! http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3682570/Celine-Dion-mobbed-fans-checks-luxurious-Paris-hotel-staff-bid-farewell-balloons.html The daily mail is an absolute RAG however it is the most-visited news website in the world and so anytime they feature Celine, it's a good thing 1 Quote J'ai besoin de tes yeux, c'est le miroir ou j'existe, sans eux je ne me vois pasRegarde-moi http://img.noiset.com/images/artist/celine-dion-disc-5017.jpeg
empress Posted July 12, 2016 at 01:57 AM Posted July 12, 2016 at 01:57 AM Really love the new looser hair styles even the high bun and the back curlier bun instead of always looking so severe! Love it! What I don't like so much is the pasty skin color. Tan or get a spray tan. It looks so much healthier and we all know she can afford to be sprayed every day if required. But. I am happy that she is looking so much more happy and free. In Las Vegas after Rene passed, her eyes always looked sad even in a smile. She seems happier now. (wish she would have another baby!! She could use a sarrogate!!) Quote
incognito Posted July 12, 2016 at 01:59 AM Posted July 12, 2016 at 01:59 AM Really love the new looser hair styles even the high bun and the back curlier bun instead of always looking so severe! Love it! What I don't like so much is the pasty skin color. Tan or get a spray tan. It looks so much healthier and we all know she can afford to be sprayed every day if required. But. I am happy that she is looking so much more happy and free. In Las Vegas after Rene passed, her eyes always looked sad even in a smile. She seems happier now. (wish she would have another baby!! She could use a sarrogate!!) Pale skin looks healthier to me. It looks like she's not baking in the sun waiting for skin cancer to knock on her door. 2 Quote
Brandon Posted July 12, 2016 at 04:46 AM Posted July 12, 2016 at 04:46 AM Really love the new looser hair styles even the high bun and the back curlier bun instead of always looking so severe! Love it! What I don't like so much is the pasty skin color. Tan or get a spray tan. It looks so much healthier and we all know she can afford to be sprayed every day if required. But. I am happy that she is looking so much more happy and free. In Las Vegas after Rene passed, her eyes always looked sad even in a smile. She seems happier now. (wish she would have another baby!! She could use a sarrogate!!)No need for a surrogate. Rene still has saved sperm in the fertility clinic. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Ukrfan Posted July 12, 2016 at 08:10 AM Posted July 12, 2016 at 08:10 AM No need for a surrogate. Rene still has saved sperm in the fertility clinic. She meant a surrogate mother I think. Celine is 48 after all, but another woman could carry the baby. I highly double she will do it though. And I myself don't think she should. Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 12, 2016 at 08:13 AM Posted July 12, 2016 at 08:13 AM Here it is... https://www.instagra...lash_extensions Plus a signed photograph Veronique was given by Celine: https://www.instagra...lash_extensions I don't think this is a new photo... Looks to me like it was from the AND era. I could be wrong though. Thanks! Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 12, 2016 at 12:23 PM Posted July 12, 2016 at 12:23 PM Pale skin looks healthier to me. It looks like she's not baking in the sun waiting for skin cancer to knock on her door. Yep agree with you. I don't understand the fascination of tans nowadays. I miss the days where you could always tell the people who just got back from holiday 😀 I think Celine has been looking great lately. Quote
ceon Posted July 13, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted July 13, 2016 at 01:48 AM https://youtu.be/LSA-iAThMbo https://youtu.be/f2p7J5RxMm4 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.