Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:26 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:26 PM So apparently the Video shoot didn't take that long when she is back in the streets wearing that cool Titanic hoodie I believe this is her leaving her hotel to record the video Kev x 1 Quote
comingback Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:49 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:49 PM (edited) The Titanic -sweatshirt is so cool, it was created for Leo's Oscars-win. https://www.theguard...-buy-of-the-day In the build-up to Leonardo DiCaprio’s Oscars win on Sunday night, the fashion world showed solidarity by wearing this Vetements x Titanic hoodie. Edited July 8, 2016 at 07:58 PM by comingback Quote
stevo Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:57 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:57 PM I just can't. This is the best moment. 4 Quote
comingback Posted July 8, 2016 at 08:01 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 08:01 PM (edited) http://www.vogue.com...titanic-hoodie/ Yes, That Is a Titanic Hoodie That Céline Dion Is Wearing http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beauty/fashion/news/a61120/celine-dion-titanic-sweatshirt/ Celine Dion Wore an $885 Titanic Sweatshirt What would Jack say!?!? Edited July 8, 2016 at 08:03 PM by comingback 4 Quote
Nmj Posted July 8, 2016 at 08:40 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 08:40 PM That hoodie to me is amazing. It makes a huge bold statement. If Law is responsible please Aldo this guy knows how to get press and reaction sign him on full tkme and ditch blazer Annie. 5 Quote
mirage Posted July 8, 2016 at 09:18 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 09:18 PM Hell yeah!!! Only thing I am a bit worried that it all can go downwards suddenly. But ey the press never been sooo positive about her.It's like a whole new bunch of 'fans' are coming out. I said earlier today, everyone born after 2000 can be a new fan.Everyone else just look for another idol, they had plenty of time to 'love' celine. :-) That hoodie to me is amazing. It makes a huge bold statement. If Law is responsible please Aldo this guy knows how to get press and reaction sign him on full tkme and ditch blazer Annie. Quote
comingback Posted July 8, 2016 at 09:29 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 09:29 PM http://www.elle.com/fashion/news/a37679/celine-dion-titanic-tribute-fashion/ Céline Dion Will Never Let Go of Jack and Rose Either 3 Quote
Nmj Posted July 8, 2016 at 09:45 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 09:45 PM Hell yeah!!! Only thing I am a bit worried that it all can go downwards suddenly. But ey the press never been sooo positive about her.It's like a whole new bunch of 'fans' are coming out. I said earlier today, everyone born after 2000 can be a new fan.Everyone else just look for another idol, they had plenty of time to 'love' celine. :-) I agree. Those people that HATED celine in the 90s now suddenly love her. They are jumping on the bandwagon because they know she's a living legend. 4 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 8, 2016 at 10:18 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 10:18 PM OMG! I LOVE IT! 4 Quote
Matias Posted July 8, 2016 at 10:27 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 10:27 PM How cool is that Hoodie on Celine! damn! kinda looks like something Rihanna would wear! LOLRoach is really making his work pop up... Hopefully the video would be a cool one! not only Celinewalking in Paris and then 4 minutes of random couples... 4 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
scielle Posted July 8, 2016 at 11:45 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 11:45 PM (edited) This is brilliant! Finally the general public get to see our Celine has one heck of a sense of humour! For someone who's been known to say "I've never been cool and I don't care", she sure is getting cooler by the minute! Now she just needs to wear this - Interesting, though, that the press seems so focused on the $900 price tag. Surely that must be peanuts compared to most stuff she wears! Edited July 8, 2016 at 11:47 PM by scielle 3 Quote
Brandon Posted July 9, 2016 at 12:06 AM Posted July 9, 2016 at 12:06 AM http://www.elle.com/fashion/news/a37679/celine-dion-titanic-tribute-fashion/ Céline Dion Will Never Let Go of Jack and Rose Either Lol i like the part where they said Celine trolled us hard" How cool is that Hoodie on Celine! damn! kinda looks like something Rihanna would wear! LOL Roach is really making his work pop up... Hopefully the video would be a cool one! not only Celinewalking in Paris and then 4 minutes of random couples... what video. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 9, 2016 at 12:09 AM Posted July 9, 2016 at 12:09 AM Hell yeah!!! Only thing I am a bit worried that it all can go downwards suddenly. But ey the press never been sooo positive about her.It's like a whole new bunch of 'fans' are coming out. I said earlier today, everyone born after 2000 can be a new fan.Everyone else just look for another idol, they had plenty of time to 'love' celine.:-)OMG, suddenly Celine seems cooler than me Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
chocolatechip15 Posted July 9, 2016 at 01:26 AM Posted July 9, 2016 at 01:26 AM That Titanic hoodie is HILARIOUS! It's pretty rare to see Celine show this sort of "meta"/ironic humor - I love it! 7 Quote
LcMason Posted July 9, 2016 at 04:00 AM Posted July 9, 2016 at 04:00 AM That hoodie is effing genius. I'm am ALL for Mr. Roach. 3 Quote
comingback Posted July 9, 2016 at 06:59 AM Posted July 9, 2016 at 06:59 AM (edited) http://www.hollywood...aw-roach-909445 This Is Why Celine Dion's Stylist Put Her in That Vetements 'Titanic' Hoodie http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-style/news/celine-dion-rocks-oversize-titanic-sweatshirt-street-style-w212491 Celine Dion’s Oversize ‘Titanic’ Sweatshirt Will Make You Smile http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.41714920.8332/ra,relaxed_fit,x1100,fafafa:ca443f4786,front-c,260,195,225,375-pad,220x294,ffffff.1.jpg Edited July 9, 2016 at 07:00 AM by comingback 1 Quote
DestinMg5 Posted July 9, 2016 at 07:37 AM Posted July 9, 2016 at 07:37 AM That hoodie thogh so awesome!! True that something Rihanna would wear lol love it Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
browseceline Posted July 9, 2016 at 09:29 AM Posted July 9, 2016 at 09:29 AM http://www.elle.com/...ribute-fashion/ Céline Dion Will Never Let Go of Jack and Rose Either I agree it is funny..but it is tooooooo oversized imo 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
scielle Posted July 9, 2016 at 01:59 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 01:59 PM Looking super sexy today! https://www.instagram.com/p/BHpKTGPgd0W/?tagged=celinedion 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 9, 2016 at 02:17 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 02:17 PM Looking super sexy today! https://www.instagra...gged=celinedion Wow. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
LukeD Posted July 9, 2016 at 02:51 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 02:51 PM (edited) Looking super sexy today! https://www.instagra...gged=celinedionI see no correlation between the outfits. I think her new stylist is still experimenting with her. He probably gives her different things to wear to see which ones she fulls off best. Maybe my whole impression is wrong though, since I don't know about fashion. That said, I do like this outfit and her hair looks great too! Edited July 9, 2016 at 02:53 PM by LukeD 1 Quote
québecflower Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:21 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:21 PM Dr. Quinn , medicine woman (on vacation) 5 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
celinefanonline Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:23 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:23 PM mmmmm i saw it on FB from italian fan page and have to say didn't really like itbut then saw the other one posted here and well it's actually not that bad!!! lol Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
DionFanAlways Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:31 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:31 PM Sorry but I don't like it..... maybe it's the collar? 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
natalie_ Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:37 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:37 PM Dr. Quinn , medicine woman (on vacation)I thought exactly the same thing! 1 Quote
browseceline Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:39 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:39 PM Dr. Quinn , medicine woman (on vacation)Haha yes..it is a hippie look imo. Do not like it so muchLooking super sexy today! https://www.instagram.com/p/BHpKTGPgd0W/?tagged=celinedion Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CelineDionFreak Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:39 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:39 PM Sorry but I don't like it..... maybe it's the collar?I'm not a fan of it either. It may be the color I don't like... But the hair with it and the boots. It doesn't work so well for me. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
mirage Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:46 PM Posted July 9, 2016 at 03:46 PM They both choose each morning based on how he feels, and celine.I like that vibe!He has no particular style in his head. I see no correlation between the outfits. I think her new stylist is still experimenting with her. He probably gives her different things to wear to see which ones she fulls off best. Maybe my whole impression is wrong though, since I don't know about fashion. That said, I do like this outfit and her hair looks great too! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.