nuts2you Posted July 13, 2016 at 10:17 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 10:17 PM Just some awesome Celine photos for you on this awesome day. 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 13, 2016 at 10:31 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 10:31 PM http://celine-dion.org/ Pls check out this web-site out, 1 Quote
Brandon Posted July 14, 2016 at 03:59 AM Posted July 14, 2016 at 03:59 AM what and where is RC doing here. After Aldo retires he will be his mom's new manager. I can see it already. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
celinelover03 Posted July 14, 2016 at 05:15 AM Posted July 14, 2016 at 05:15 AM what and where is RC doing here. After Aldo retires he will be his mom's new manager. I can see it already. Even before Rene passed away, RC would sit there with Rene when he would just want to go to the concert...so that way they didn't have to take the seats of paying people. Easier way for RC to get to see the concert hehe I totally agree with you! I can definitely see RC taking over one day...especially because Celine said recently that she started going to RC for advice since he is so much like Rene. RC is one way or the other, there is no in between. He gives you a straight forward answer...just like Rene and she likes that. 1 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
MeganMarie Posted July 14, 2016 at 06:55 PM Posted July 14, 2016 at 06:55 PM http://celine-dion.org/ Pls check out this web-site out, Awww that's my site xo 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 14, 2016 at 08:07 PM Posted July 14, 2016 at 08:07 PM How can someone NOT LV her, I think I would KISS her 2 Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:39 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:39 PM (edited) I want Celine back to France, France looked happier when she was here... Now sickness and terror are back in France... Edited July 15, 2016 at 02:40 PM by vincentbonvegna 1 Quote
comingback Posted July 15, 2016 at 03:22 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 03:22 PM (edited) Celine Dion @celinedion Mon coeur est dévasté. La France m’a donné tant de bonheurs cet été. Je pense à vous. Je vous aime. L’amour aura raison de la haine. Edited July 15, 2016 at 03:25 PM by comingback 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 15, 2016 at 11:15 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 11:15 PM http://www.closerweekly.com/posts/celine-dion-fashion-husband-death-report-108029 Quote
Elena Casas Posted July 16, 2016 at 08:38 AM Posted July 16, 2016 at 08:38 AM Hello guys!!!! I have posted a link YouTube of the concert 7 July 2016 in Paris Bercy!!! It was the first time I have seen Celine in concert!!! Wow!!! 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 16, 2016 at 11:21 AM Posted July 16, 2016 at 11:21 AM Hello guys!!!! I have posted a link YouTube of the concert 7 July 2016 in Paris Bercy!!! It was the first time I have seen Celine in concert!!! Wow!!! it's only Ordinaire? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 16, 2016 at 05:05 PM Posted July 16, 2016 at 05:05 PM Hi Elena, Thanks for sharing the videos... We were in the same box. Funny to watch your "fly" video back and hear me shout " I love you Celine " at the end, I don't remember shouting that lol.To much champagne maybe lol. Quote
Elena Casas Posted July 16, 2016 at 09:09 PM Posted July 16, 2016 at 09:09 PM it's only Ordinaire?In next days I will put more vídeos of the concert!!!! 1 Quote
Elena Casas Posted July 16, 2016 at 09:14 PM Posted July 16, 2016 at 09:14 PM Hi Elena, Thanks for sharing the videos... We were in the same box. Funny to watch your "fly" video back and hear me shout " I love you Celine " at the end, I don't remember shouting that lol.To much champagne maybe lol.Hi dear!!! I am very happy to share this moment with you and the rest of group!!! We must repeat the same moment in other concert!!! Saludos desde Spain!! Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 16, 2016 at 10:07 PM Posted October 16, 2016 at 10:07 PM http://i.imgur.com/hTZYmF6.jpg Just simply Gorgeous Does anyone know who this woman is, standing next to Celine at the Giambattista valli show? Quote
aileejang05 Posted October 17, 2016 at 02:15 AM Posted October 17, 2016 at 02:15 AM Does anyone know who this woman is, standing next to Celine at the Giambattista valli show? Sabine Getty, a jewelry designer and Celine is wearing a necklace designed by her in the photo Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 17, 2016 at 02:29 AM Posted October 17, 2016 at 02:29 AM Sabine Getty, a jewelry designer and Celine is wearing a necklace designed by her in the photo Oh, cool. Thanks for the info. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.