ThisTime Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:23 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:23 PM The Titanic hoodie though omg iconic. I'm dying. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
LukeD Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:24 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:24 PM (edited) Her last look from new stylist. Never in a million years did I think she would do this look lol.. I'm still laughing but love it at same time. Hello Titanic oversized hoodie. Good Lord! The Titanic logo is back! 1998 all over again! Not even Celine can pull off this style and she was part of the Soundtrack and made millions. Edited July 8, 2016 at 05:25 PM by LukeD Quote
Celine-Express Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:28 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:28 PM (edited) Her last look from new stylist. Never in a million years did I think she would do this look lol.. I'm still laughing but love it at same time. Hello Titanic oversized hoodie. OMG!! Never i THINKED to see Celine wearing this! One time, is it real? Edited July 8, 2016 at 05:28 PM by Celine-Express 1 Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
Loup_garou Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:33 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:33 PM http://cdn1-public.ladmedia.fr/var/public/storage/images/news/photos/photos-celine-dion-retour-sur-sa-folle-semaine-fashion-1051312/celine-dion-a-paris-le-8-juillet-2016-1051678/15884629-1-fre-FR/Celine-Dion-a-Paris-le-8-juillet-2016_portrait_w674.jpg LOL This is amazing!!! Sooo fun!!! and I bet it's goin' viral in 3....2.... 6 Quote
québecflower Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:36 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:36 PM (edited) Her last look from new stylist. Never in a million years did I think she would do this look lol.. I'm still laughing but love it at same time. Hello Titanic oversized hoodie. that is funny.... that photo is so......... Edited July 8, 2016 at 05:38 PM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:37 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:37 PM http://cdn1-public.ladmedia.fr/var/public/storage/images/news/photos/photos-celine-dion-retour-sur-sa-folle-semaine-fashion-1051312/celine-dion-a-paris-le-8-juillet-2016-1051678/15884629-1-fre-FR/Celine-Dion-a-Paris-le-8-juillet-2016_portrait_w674.jpg LOL This is amazing!!! Sooo fun!!! and I bet it's goin' viral in 3....2....Believe it or not I actually love this look! So loose and different, but it looks so good on her! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Loup_garou Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:39 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:39 PM http://cdn1-public.ladmedia.fr/var/public/storage/images/news/photos/photos-celine-dion-retour-sur-sa-folle-semaine-fashion-1051312/celine-dion-a-paris-le-8-juillet-2016-1051684/15884665-1-fre-FR/Celine-Dion-a-Paris-le-8-juillet-2016_portrait_w674.jpghttp://cdn3-public.ladmedia.fr/var/public/storage/images/news/photos/photos-celine-dion-retour-sur-sa-folle-semaine-fashion-1051312/celine-dion-a-paris-le-8-juillet-2016-1051657/15884503-1-fre-FR/Celine-Dion-a-Paris-le-8-juillet-2016_portrait_w674.jpghttp://cdn1-public.ladmedia.fr/var/public/storage/images/news/photos/photos-celine-dion-retour-sur-sa-folle-semaine-fashion-1051312/1051666/15884557-1-fre-FR/image_portrait_w674.jpghttp://cdn1-public.ladmedia.fr/var/public/storage/images/news/photos/photos-celine-dion-retour-sur-sa-folle-semaine-fashion-1051312/celine-dion-a-paris-le-8-juillet-2016-1051663/15884539-1-fre-FR/Celine-Dion-a-Paris-le-8-juillet-2016_portrait_w674.jpghttp://cdn3-public.ladmedia.fr/var/public/storage/images/news/photos/photos-celine-dion-retour-sur-sa-folle-semaine-fashion-1051312/celine-dion-a-paris-le-8-juillet-2016-1051660/15884521-1-fre-FR/Celine-Dion-a-Paris-le-8-juillet-2016_portrait_w674.jpghttp://cdn2-public.ladmedia.fr/var/public/storage/images/news/photos/photos-celine-dion-retour-sur-sa-folle-semaine-fashion-1051312/celine-dion-a-paris-le-8-juillet-2016-1051669/15884575-1-fre-FR/Celine-Dion-a-Paris-le-8-juillet-2016_portrait_w674.jpg 7 Quote
québecflower Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:40 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:40 PM what is written on the sleeve...coming soon...i'm dying... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
chawatak Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:45 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:45 PM Celine is officially fashion dynamite now! Tom and Lorenzo are covering her in their column: http://tomandlorenzo...battista-valli/ http://tomandlorenzo...-style-fashion/ They don't love her as much as we do, but they say some great things... One more mention: http://tomandlorenzo.com/2016/07/pop-style-opinionfest-mid-summer-fashion-celebrity-opinion-party/ 2 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
Popular Post mirage Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:46 PM Popular Post Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:46 PM OMGI cant take all this celine right now! It is too much!Streaming 4 songs live, amazing fashion press, amazing english album news, instagram updates, amazing promotion for her album/single, an best setlist ever, amazing social media So not used to it. And afraid that when I will, we are going back to the years when there was nothing haha 12 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:47 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:47 PM OMGI cant take all this celine right now! It is too much!Streaming 4 songs live, amazing fashion press, amazing english album news, instagram updates, amazing promotion for her album/single, an best setlist ever, amazing social media So not used to it. And afraid that when I will, we are going back to the years when there was nothing haha And the music video!!' 1 Quote
ilka Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:54 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 05:54 PM Wooow! She looks great! ...Hmmm maybe it will be new product on The Boutique? 3 Quote
flutefreak Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:02 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:02 PM Her last look from new stylist. Never in a million years did I think she would do this look lol.. I'm still laughing but love it at same time. Hello Titanic oversized hoodie. That is amazing! I love it! 1 Quote
mirage Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:06 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:06 PM Omg didnt knew that... That's it, it's tooooo much celine for me.Cant take it.Can somebody please wake me up? Tell me this is how it's going to be, the rest of her career? And the music video!!' 2 Quote
Loup_garou Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:14 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:14 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3 Quote
stevo Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:16 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:16 PM This is the best thing I've ever seen in my life 4 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:17 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:17 PM Vogue just wrote an arrival about it! http://www.vogue.com/13456275/celine-dion-vetements-titanic-hoodie/ Amazing Kev x 3 Quote
zuv Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:19 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:19 PM (edited) She reminds me of the Supreme Witch in American Horror Story: the coven Edited July 8, 2016 at 06:22 PM by zuv 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:21 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:21 PM Wooow! She looks great! ...Hmmm maybe it will be new product on The Boutique? The hoodie cost her 900$ I'm not even kidding, I doubt she'll sell that http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item/89-2394-2394/35781/Vetements-Titanic-Hoodie.htm Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post incognito Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:33 PM Popular Post Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:33 PM The Titanic hoodie...I am officially dead and you are all at my wake. 8 Quote
flutefreak Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:40 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:40 PM (edited) Just when I thought I couldn't love her more, she goes and wears this! Can't get over how much I love this!! Edited July 8, 2016 at 06:41 PM by flutefreak 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:43 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:43 PM She's got moxie! I luv luv luv it! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:52 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:52 PM My tweet 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
ryba Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:52 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:52 PM The hoodie cost her 900$ I'm not even kidding, I doubt she'll sell that http://www.lagarconne.com/store/item/89-2394-2394/35781/Vetements-Titanic-Hoodie.htmwhaaat?? It looks really cheap though 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:54 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:54 PM So apparently the Video shoot didn't take that long when she is back in the streets wearing that cool Titanic hoodie Quote
stone Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:59 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 06:59 PM "Coming Soon" hahahaha welp it's about time Céline started borrowing clothes and whoring herself for press! Sometimes you need it to change your image and promote your album! #teamaldo 3 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:04 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:04 PM When I thought it couldn't get any better in our Celine world the Titanic hoodie happened. 4 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
ilka Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:22 PM Posted July 8, 2016 at 07:22 PM The hoodie cost her 900$ I'm not even kidding, I doubt she'll sell that http://www.lagarconn...anic-Hoodie.htm woow! I didn't know it . Yeaa you right 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.