Jump to content

Celine in Paris (2016)


Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh I LOOOOIIVE that dress!!!!!!! 😍 ICON
  • Like 3
Posted

she will get them back in a few years with some versatile stuff she's gonna sell :giggle:

so she is investing :giggle:
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

Hey she recycled the AND bun! :giggle:

 

LOVE the coat!!! Do Not like the dress :mellow: but hey, what do I know!?

 

Look her own hair! :wub:

she is green... :giggle:
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Wow! Another amazing look with coat and the dress! So glamour! Like it!! :)
  • Like 2

Encore un soir..

Encore une heure..

Encore une larme de bonheur..

Un soir..

Posted (edited)

whoever was worried with Aldo, guess you gys were wrong..Celine is coming into her own , and looking better than ever!!!!!

Many French apearances are coming up with the relse of the album which will be bigger than sans attendre...

The upcoming English record will be amazing as well I am sure!!!! You go girl..the world is watching and loving it!!!

I have feeling that our girl wil become bigger than ever..if thats possible!!!!

she gains respect every minute of the day. :) Edited by québecflower
  • Like 4
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

She seems so happy and relaxed. It's good to see. She seems to actually be enjoying it all

she was in hell for more than two years..i guess it is normal for someone who is so alive and vibrant.
  • Like 5
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

OMG!! I love the black outfit at arrival at Dior's maison!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

She is so perfect, elegant and classy!!!! The sunglasses... so chic!!!

 

And her hair are flawless!!! Wo cares if it's a wig or not!!! -_-

Just perfection!!!! :wub:

 

13533104_901718579951493_7948833226052292140_n.jpg?oh=df45baf613e522361bbc8da8e658638f&oe=57FD1A69

  • Like 4
Posted

http://i.imgur.com/hTZYmF6.jpg

 

Just simply Gorgeous :wub:

  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I love her face in this photo... can somebody be more chic than Céline today??? I don't think so baby!!!! ^_^

 

13592204_1069880039771018_5500211274136431314_n.jpg?oh=83c72e74a27b24ddcd2555e385a27682&oe=57EC025A

  • Like 5
Posted

OMG!! I love the black outfit at arrival at Dior's maison!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

She is so perfect, elegant and classy!!!! The sunglasses... so chic!!!

 

And her hair are flawless!!! Wo cares if it's a wig or not!!! -_-

Just perfection!!!! :wub:

 

13533104_901718579951493_7948833226052292140_n.jpg?oh=df45baf613e522361bbc8da8e658638f&oe=57FD1A69

this is perfect :D
Posted

I love her face in this photo... can somebody be more chic than Céline today??? I don't think so baby!!!! ^_^

 

13592204_1069880039771018_5500211274136431314_n.jpg?oh=83c72e74a27b24ddcd2555e385a27682&oe=57EC025A

i cant takr it , she looks stunning,oh and the haiiiiiiir gorgeous , please stay that look
Posted (edited)

Selfie with Bianca Brandolini during Giambattista Valli Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2016-2017

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHc4C-vhhAu/

 

She look so happy and relax! :)

Edited by Celine-Express
  • Like 2

Encore un soir..

Encore une heure..

Encore une larme de bonheur..

Un soir..

Posted

She seems so happy and relaxed. It's good to see. She seems to actually be enjoying it all

 

Yes!! I think this tour is a good thing for her!! The contact with the fans and all their love!!! She seems happy again after this last months, and I'm happy for her cause she deserves it!!! ^_^

  • Like 4
Posted
Which dress is she cheering for ? Lol
Posted

Monday in Paris, part II - Lundi à Paris, partie II

 

 

 

 

 

13615306_10155087753138228_7917123841185973884_n.jpg?oh=0cef88d6f87f8c97d65563f168a1da38&oe=582FC21C

  • Like 1
Posted
this is like watching a wedding ,
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)

The closest we'll ever get to a pic of Celine & Edith Piaf ;)

 

 

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/544868762-singer-celine-dion-owner-of-lvmh-luxury-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=X7WJLa88Cweo9HktRLaNXqI%2F7y8ps9k7mE77Jw1YNGFt002W8rMFHImcB46Yl%2BR4xdCjmLX0lhaAeeOa9YlNmSpyn0D0yY%2BiWVZrhp9zt%2FM%3D

Singer Celine Dion, Owner of LVMH Luxury Group Bernard Arnault and actress Marion Cotillard attend the Christian Dior Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2016-2017 show as part of Paris Fashion Week

Edited by scielle
  • Like 6
Posted
What a crazy world she lives in
  • Like 3
Posted

It seems celine is spending some pennies lately :P

 

Kev x

 

Unless the clothes were on loan (?) like for the Oscars or other special events

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...