Popular Post incognito Posted July 4, 2016 at 02:52 PM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2016 at 02:52 PM Yeah, I'm perplexed. Are these the same people who ridiculed her backwards tuxedo? Because that was way better than some of the stuff she's been wearing this past week! (Ahem... prison jumpsuit...Bridget-Riley-inspired-bathrobe...I'm looking at you!) But here we go, she's at Dior - and looking pretty gorgeous there! Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Yes. And where were this people when she started wearing Balmain before any other celebrity? She's always been fashion-forward. 10 Quote
stevo Posted July 4, 2016 at 03:21 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 03:21 PM https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegraph.co.uk/fashion/events/haute-couture-fashion-week-2016-highlights-best-looks-live-blog/amp/?client=safari# 1 Quote
stevo Posted July 4, 2016 at 03:59 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 03:59 PM The Daily Mail has a great headline...'Falling Into You' referring to her little stumble outside Dior 5 Quote
Popular Post maria_k Posted July 4, 2016 at 04:00 PM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2016 at 04:00 PM what was that https://www.instagram.com/p/BHceYTCDU52/?taken-by=luxurylaw 12 Quote
lucassfilho Posted July 4, 2016 at 04:32 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 04:32 PM WOW! :wub: :wub: :wub: 6 Quote
Celine-Express Posted July 4, 2016 at 04:35 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 04:35 PM WOW! :wub: :wub: :wub: Wow! Just Amazing! Look rock and glam! Congrat to the new stylist! 5 Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
celine4evauk Posted July 4, 2016 at 04:46 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 04:46 PM The Daily Mail has a great headline...'Falling Into You' referring to her little stumble outside Dior What stumble? 1 Quote
dlh1 Posted July 4, 2016 at 04:52 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 04:52 PM That wig is terrible. Doesn't even match the same colour as her natural hair. You can instantly tell the moment her real hair changes to wig hair. I guess Zhane isn't with her in Paris. 3 Quote
stone Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:02 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:02 PM That wig is terrible. Doesn't even match the same colour as her natural hair. You can instantly tell the moment her real hair changes to wig hair. I guess Zhane isn't with her in Paris.Hahaha I was trying not to acknowledge it but her wig line is just getting so obvious nowadays. And the back, I mean great beautiful curls but it doesn't even look like real hair, just a straight up wig! But kudos to the new stylist! 1 Quote
Popular Post ceon Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:25 PM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:25 PM http://s020.radikal.ru/i714/1607/dc/2be6b9308172.pnghttps://www.instagra.../p/BHcOnlmhSLH/what happened here with Celine, she is always so good with heels lol I hope she didn't fall she looks just stunning today Here we have a video of that... 13 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:30 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:30 PM It's only a small trip haha Oh my she looks like a DIVA now more than ever before! Kev x 6 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:32 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:32 PM At least she didn't lose a shoe. Haha compare to mariah lol 2 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:48 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:48 PM Here we have a video of that... Oh she tripped over the cone. Probably because of those glasses she had on. 1 Quote
browseceline Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:48 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 05:48 PM Here we have a video of that... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojcn6u3Xx6w wow i am so so stunned with this look! She looks G O R G E O U S! It looks Italian, it looks classy and I love love the hair! ( even if it is a wig) WERK IT BABY! 6 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
CelineTheBest5 Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:12 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:12 PM She is perfect with this look!! 2 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
scielle Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:14 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:14 PM Well...whatever she's wearing to the Giambattista Valli show right now looks like something Maggie Smith would wear in an episode of Downton Abbey! https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcvJcjAeBV/?taken-by=yasalamfashionblog 1 Quote
incognito Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:19 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:19 PM Well...whatever she's wearing to the Giambattista Valli show right now looks like something Maggie Smith would wear in an episode of Downton Abbey! https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcvJcjAeBV/?taken-by=yasalamfashionblog I love the Dowager Countess! 4 Quote
maria_k Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:22 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:22 PM :wub: http://i.imgur.com/iioJtMk.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/yAfze2K.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/hTZYmF6.jpg 5 Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:24 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:24 PM (edited) I love the Dowager Countess! Hands down best one-liners on TV! And Celine is certainly rocking the Aunt Violet look. Edited July 4, 2016 at 06:24 PM by scielle 2 Quote
Popular Post mirage Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:34 PM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:34 PM Dear lord... She looks absolutely stunning fantastic beautiful!!! I can't believe people find her ugly! She is the only female singer who is getting old beautiful... And this time her own hair. Love it! Much darker then that wig 11 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:36 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:36 PM OMFG overload!!! Kev x 3 Quote
Popular Post maria_k Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:38 PM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:38 PM she is so perfect here I can't I like how the new stylist is doing his job so far http://i.imgur.com/xl99KhY.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/A6xAyv5.jpg 11 Quote
Popular Post québecflower Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:40 PM Popular Post Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:40 PM (edited) she looks like a queen, never been more beautiful. She goes from rock star to the glam in one day. Edited July 4, 2016 at 06:42 PM by québecflower 8 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:44 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:44 PM It seems celine is spending some pennies lately Kev x 3 Quote
maria_k Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:46 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:46 PM It seems celine is spending some pennies lately Kev x she will get them back in a few years with some versatile stuff she's gonna sell 4 Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:48 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:48 PM she is so perfect here I can't I like how the new stylist is doing his job so far http://i.imgur.com/xl99KhY.jpghttp://i.imgur.com/A6xAyv5.jpg Am I the only one who doesn't like this outfit?? 2 Quote
mirage Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:49 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:49 PM Can it get any better?!?! She looks good, the press is loving her, she gets praised because of her fashion style lately. I saw many new young fans at her shows. Celine release that english album!!! God I hope Law is working with her on the Today Show Concerts. 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:52 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 06:52 PM (edited) :wub: http://i.imgur.com/yAfze2K.jpgHey she recycled the AND bun! LOVE the coat!!! Do Not like the dress but hey, what do I know!? Look her own hair! Edited July 4, 2016 at 06:53 PM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.