stevo Posted July 4, 2016 at 09:24 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 09:24 PM (edited) Ps again! Vogue love her today! https://instagram.com/p/BHc6mjBgl-2/ Edited July 4, 2016 at 09:29 PM by stevo 4 Quote
québecflower Posted July 4, 2016 at 09:25 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 09:25 PM Unless the clothes were on loan (?) like for the Oscars or other special eventsno , she always buy... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
maria_k Posted July 4, 2016 at 09:36 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 09:36 PM This isn't an insult to anyone, but it's refreshing and revitalising to see her laugh and joke and work with someone young- to see her whispering in Law's ear and laugh...this is what she needs. Vigour and freshness! that's what I also noticed and I like the fact this guy fangirls a little bit over her I think it makes him work harder 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 4, 2016 at 09:43 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 09:43 PM https://instagram.com/p/BHcyKHrBBMe 1 Quote
québecflower Posted July 4, 2016 at 09:49 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 09:49 PM https://instagram.com/p/BHcyKHrBBMe :giggle: Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Hilda Posted July 4, 2016 at 10:00 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 10:00 PM It's only a small trip haha Oh my she looks like a DIVA now more than ever before! Kev x i love her lil trip haha. literally falling into you - i can not get over her clothes - she looks impeccable 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 4, 2016 at 11:12 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 11:12 PM Guy in the right-had corner wins the picture!https://www.instagram.com/p/BHdQou9hxwz/?taken-by=nicolesalmas Am expecting him to burst into YMCA! #VillagePeople 6 Quote
québecflower Posted July 4, 2016 at 11:14 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 11:14 PM Guy in the right-had corner wins the picture!https://www.instagra...by=nicolesalmas Am expecting him to burst into YMCA! #VillagePeoplei really like the old yellow on the wall...my neighbour has done her buffet like that.. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Condor Posted July 4, 2016 at 11:58 PM Posted July 4, 2016 at 11:58 PM Am I the only one who doesn't like this outfit?? No you're not.I know nothing about fashion,but this outfit makes her look older than she is. 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 5, 2016 at 01:28 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 01:28 AM (edited) I absolutely love this! Lol I don't know why but I so get a Miranda Priestly vibe to this ensemble! I think it's the attitude!http://image.gala.de/v1/cms/rR/celine-dion-paris_10678244-panorama-12_top_panorama.jpg?v=14246190 Edited July 5, 2016 at 01:53 AM by DionFanAlways 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Nmj Posted July 5, 2016 at 01:43 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 01:43 AM (edited) Question is, will Annie Horth be back eventually or will this new guy continue to be her stylist beyond this mini tour? I have to admit this new guy is doing a good job but he's very hit or miss in my opinion so far. I either LOVE what he's putting Celine in our HATE it there's no in between with him. Edited July 5, 2016 at 01:55 AM by Nmj 3 Quote
mike_z Posted July 5, 2016 at 01:52 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 01:52 AM WOW @ the black look. Annie who? And kudos for the new hairstyle! I hope she keeps it for a while! Total superstar look! 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 5, 2016 at 01:55 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 01:55 AM WOW @ the black look. Annie who? And kudos for the new hairstyle! I hope she keeps it for a while! Total superstar look! I also like the black look for Dior but hate that dress thingy for the other show later that evening. Quote
mike_z Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:01 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:01 AM I also like the black look for Dior but hate that dress thingy for the other show later that evening. I think the dress is so IN style! 2 Quote
Nmj Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:03 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:03 AM (edited) I think the dress is so IN style! I will agree with you that this Law guy is taking way more chances with Celine than the blazer queen Annie Horth ever has. I adore that she never took off her sunglasses once in the Dior show lol... Even inside for pictures. Very Diva of her! She's genuine which we all love but sometimes I love to see the DIVA side. Edited July 5, 2016 at 02:05 AM by Nmj 3 Quote
québecflower Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:12 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:12 AM I absolutely love this! Lol I don't know why but I so get a Miranda Priestly vibe to this ensemble! I think it's the attitude!http://image.gala.de/v1/cms/rR/celine-dion-paris_10678244-panorama-12_top_panorama.jpg?v=14246190i have to watch this movie again... but you're right, an air of confidence 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:12 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:12 AM https://www.facebook.com/lescinqcelinedion/videos/1133381060061069/She was in heaven today I think. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:13 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:13 AM Question is, will Annie Horth be back eventually or will this new guy continue to be her stylist beyond this mini tour? I have to admit this new guy is doing a good job but he's very hit or miss in my opinion so far. I either LOVE what he's putting Celine in our HATE it there's no in between with him.you are right, hit and miss, but more hits, and a lot more style. And originality. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
mike_z Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:21 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:21 AM Part of all this is the fact that she's probably going to own a clothing line soon. So her name really needs to be somehow "related" to the fashion world. And she really seems confortable in that world.Amazing how she really passed as uncool 15 years ago and now she's become a fashion referent. 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:25 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 02:25 AM Cute!http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/07/04/15/35F20A5200000578-3673765-image-m-56_1467644042771.jpg 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
artistman2007 Posted July 5, 2016 at 03:12 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 03:12 AM She looks good but i have to be honest ,she looked fabulous with annie as well ,apart from some flips with annie she was great ,oh and some rest from blazers 2 Quote
stone Posted July 5, 2016 at 03:15 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 03:15 AM Oh my word, her outfit for the Giambattista show is EVERYTHING! She is dressing for fashion and couture and taking risks. I think most people like the Dior because for regular people that's very "fierce" and edgy and hip/trendy. Indeed it was a great look but personally she owned the current couture look at the Giambattista and it suits her age and natural regalness. 1 Quote
stone Posted July 5, 2016 at 03:17 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 03:17 AM I think the dress is so IN style! Haha I completely agree! Quote
browseceline Posted July 5, 2016 at 05:17 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 05:17 AM (edited) Well...whatever she's wearing to the Giambattista Valli show right now looks like something Maggie Smith would wear in an episode of Downton Abbey! https://www.instagram.com/p/BHcvJcjAeBV/?taken-by=yasalamfashionblogI have to say i kinda like this look and yes i see the my heart will go on a new day bun! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited July 5, 2016 at 05:20 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Angel2006 Posted July 5, 2016 at 07:04 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 07:04 AM Celine looked gorgeous at both the Dior and Gianbatista valli shows! I hope she keeps Law Roach around for a long time. He breaths fresh air into Celine's fashion. He made her look like a gorgeous model, even in a room full of models. That's talent. Everyone must have found it hard to look at the models coming down the runway, because Celine really did outshine them all. Celine was the star of the night. Quote
Angel2006 Posted July 5, 2016 at 07:30 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 07:30 AM Whoa, hold your horses! What gave you the idea he's playing?! LOLHe was merely invited out to hit some balls last week with British pro Danny Willett - https://twitter.com/Pavdarawse11 Oh. I didn't know the whole story. Makes more sense now. I thought he was a little young for the PGA. LOL. Quote
celine_026 Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:11 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:11 AM WOW @ the black look. Annie who? And kudos for the new hairstyle! I hope she keeps it for a while! Total superstar look! Why the hate for Annie? The most impeccable looks for Celine were from her, even at René's passin so please respect her work a little... and I am sure she'll be back. Just the other day she was doing TV stuff with Celine. She just will use him as a substitute for the tour . 2 Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
celine_026 Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:13 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:13 AM She looks good but i have to be honest ,she looked fabulous with annie as well ,apart from some flips with annie she was great ,oh and some rest from blazers Annie always made her look good sexy and fierce. Thus man only did it for today cause the rest of the looks didn't work... any one seen the other ones?? What about the show one? C'mon. 1 Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
celine_026 Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:15 AM Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:15 AM you are right, hit and miss, but more hits, and a lot more style. And originality. more hits?? Are u serious? A festivity of ugly hats, over the top dresses and colors and baggie pants...to really.. really die... for. #teamannie . Thia man needs out. Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
Popular Post LukeD Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:18 AM Popular Post Posted July 5, 2016 at 08:18 AM (edited) Why the hate for Annie? The most impeccable looks for Celine were from her, even at René's passin so please respect her work a little... and I am sure she'll be back. Just the other day she was doing TV stuff with Celine. She just will use him as a substitute for the tour .I agree. Before Annie Celine was a hit-or-miss with her outfits, sometimes considered a fashion disaster. While working with Annie she was included in best-dressed lists. Only issue is that Annie was repeatitve sometimes, but still Celine always looked classy and modern. To me, Annie's still the best thing that happened to Celine's style. Edited July 5, 2016 at 08:20 AM by LukeD 11 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.