Popular Post Brandon Posted May 9, 2016 at 08:23 PM Popular Post Posted May 9, 2016 at 08:23 PM (edited) I hope she doesn't have mic or ear monitor problems that have plagued her last appearances on these award shows. Mr sound man just give her a good sound check already! Edited May 9, 2016 at 08:26 PM by Brandon 11 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted May 9, 2016 at 08:40 PM Posted May 9, 2016 at 08:40 PM but if I remember correctly she's doesn't show up untll later , like mid-way thur, , now I do wonder if she will walk the red carpet'i want her to walk the red carpet with RC 3 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted May 9, 2016 at 08:45 PM Posted May 9, 2016 at 08:45 PM I think her outfit, her attitude, her voice, her speech... everything is gonna be spectacular for this special night without René. After all, she's the greatest singer of our time. She's a real diva. She's a legend, a myth, an icon. She's simply... Céline <3 And God only knows how much we love this woman. No matter what she's going trough. No matter how long we have to wait for informations, for her albums. We love her.This is it.I hope she writes something in advance and doesn't ramble. 3 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
LukeD Posted May 9, 2016 at 08:46 PM Posted May 9, 2016 at 08:46 PM TSMGO is the best choice. If only she changes the lyric from "my smile still stays on" to: "my heart still goes on". I like you. Your posts are usually crazy and funny. 1 Quote
Brandon Posted May 9, 2016 at 08:50 PM Posted May 9, 2016 at 08:50 PM I like you. Your posts are usually crazy and funny.haha. And i like your posts too. Always agree with them. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
québecflower Posted May 9, 2016 at 09:35 PM Posted May 9, 2016 at 09:35 PM (edited) I like you. Your posts are usually crazy and funny.haha. And i like your posts too. Always agree with them. get a room https://youtu.be/DVNjfiEq8Dg Edited May 9, 2016 at 09:36 PM by québecflower 6 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 9, 2016 at 11:43 PM Posted May 9, 2016 at 11:43 PM get a room https://youtu.be/DVNjfiEq8Dg OVER MY DEAD BODY!! 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
superstar85ca Posted May 10, 2016 at 01:14 AM Posted May 10, 2016 at 01:14 AM How on earth did Jennifer Lopez get this award? Yikes! I am thrilled for Celine. I'm glad she isn't singing LCMM so I will gladly take TSMGO! Hopefully she will be warmed up and will get those long high notes!! 5 Quote
québecflower Posted May 10, 2016 at 01:18 AM Posted May 10, 2016 at 01:18 AM OVER MY DEAD BODY!!yes , but the song is nice, so soft... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Popular Post CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 10, 2016 at 02:20 AM Popular Post Posted May 10, 2016 at 02:20 AM (edited) I just watched "Celine face a Dion" for the first time. The whole thing. After watching this interview, and hearing Celine speak the way she did about her career, for ANYONE to question Celine's choices in her career, is now solidified in my mind as a moot point. What struck me the most was the part about Vegas, and how it was felt that she had detached herself from her French public...and what the song "Je ne vous oublie pas" really means. What it means to her, what it means through it's lyrics...so poetic. So genuine and true. For her to say, "Hey guys, I'm always here...I just needed to do what was best for my family. But I'm here, and I hope you'll welcome me back and allow me to come see you soon!" How can that not be admired? What other artist would make it a point to get that personal, and really care about how her fans were feeling?? She could go to the Billboard Awards on the 22nd, wearing a burlap sack, and sit on the edge of the stage while blowing a fog horn. This is a woman who took control of her life when she felt the chips were down. Good on you, Celine. I support you! Edited May 10, 2016 at 02:48 AM by CelinesDIVO5 15 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
québecflower Posted May 10, 2016 at 02:28 AM Posted May 10, 2016 at 02:28 AM https://youtu.be/GTK1L1i1GAw wich one will it be 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
infiniti Posted May 10, 2016 at 03:25 AM Posted May 10, 2016 at 03:25 AM I cant believe JLo got this award...lol really? I also was sort of surprised she is going to do TSMGO...but then this is a famous great song and popular and meaningful for now and for the award, than her English songs...clearly it is good she is not doing MHWGO )) Quote Celine ~
infiniti Posted May 10, 2016 at 03:29 AM Posted May 10, 2016 at 03:29 AM i want her to walk the red carpet with RC yes yes yes..it would be so beautiful. 2 Quote Celine ~
Vineet_Kujur Posted May 10, 2016 at 06:11 AM Posted May 10, 2016 at 06:11 AM finally performing on an award show....that's great.... Quote
browseceline Posted May 10, 2016 at 08:34 AM Posted May 10, 2016 at 08:34 AM (edited) How on earth did Jennifer Lopez get this award? Yikes! I am thrilled for Celine. I'm glad she isn't singing LCMM so I will gladly take TSMGO! Hopefully she will be warmed up and will get those long high notes!!Yes..i read that too.. how on earth did she get this award. She is not a great singer at all! She has the looks but the voice...hell no! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited May 10, 2016 at 08:36 AM by browseceline 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Nmj Posted May 10, 2016 at 08:39 AM Posted May 10, 2016 at 08:39 AM Anyone can get this award I believe guys. ICON award I think is almost like a role model recognition. JLO has done and still does lots of humanitarian work, and has been on the billboard hot100 so I think she probably deserved it in her own right. 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 10, 2016 at 08:50 AM Posted May 10, 2016 at 08:50 AM Anyone can get this award I believe guys. ICON award I think is almost like a role model recognition. JLO has done and still does lots of humanitarian work, and has been on the billboard hot100 so I think she probably deserved it in her own right. Exactly. It's not always about what notes someone can hit etc 2 Quote
Popular Post Xpresso Posted May 10, 2016 at 10:37 AM Popular Post Posted May 10, 2016 at 10:37 AM Céline will be the 5th artist to get this award. Number 5 again! 9 Quote
zuv Posted May 10, 2016 at 02:32 PM Posted May 10, 2016 at 02:32 PM I hope she doesn't do a cross sign :S 1 Quote
LukeD Posted May 10, 2016 at 05:03 PM Posted May 10, 2016 at 05:03 PM I find it cringeworthy when she acts like she's killing it with rock songs. So I hope she avoids this attitude. Her casual, crazy, bombastic Celine moves is a big YES though! 5 Quote
Del Posted May 10, 2016 at 10:34 PM Posted May 10, 2016 at 10:34 PM OVER MY DEAD BODY!! Looks like you have competition. You'll have to step it up. Hahaha 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 10, 2016 at 11:10 PM Posted May 10, 2016 at 11:10 PM Billboard promo .... It mentioned Celine: https://www.facebook.com/TheBBMAs/videos/1124867340869283/ Kev x 7 Quote
Brandon Posted May 11, 2016 at 05:16 AM Posted May 11, 2016 at 05:16 AM Anyone can get this award I believe guys. ICON award I think is almost like a role model recognition. JLO has done and still does lots of humanitarian work, and has been on the billboard hot100 so I think she probably deserved it in her own right. JLO is a role model? I find it cringeworthy when she acts like she's killing it with rock songs. So I hope she avoids this attitude. Her casual, crazy, bombastic Celine moves is a big YES though! Yes, her bombastic over the top arm-flailing and air-violin are a must 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Timster Posted May 11, 2016 at 05:42 PM Posted May 11, 2016 at 05:42 PM (edited) Now Madonna will be performing at the Billboard Awards, paying tribute to Prince Is she going to steal Celine's thunder? http://www.billboard...rd-music-awards Edited May 11, 2016 at 05:43 PM by Timster Quote
Javito Posted May 11, 2016 at 05:46 PM Posted May 11, 2016 at 05:46 PM (edited) Looks so Céline will have her moment, but if Madonna is performing also, all the attention will go to her no doubt Edited May 11, 2016 at 05:48 PM by Javito Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ivo Posted May 11, 2016 at 05:46 PM Posted May 11, 2016 at 05:46 PM Now Madonna will be performing at the Billboard Awards, paying tribute to Prince Is she going to steal Celine's thunder? I don't think so! 1 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
smw Posted May 11, 2016 at 05:53 PM Posted May 11, 2016 at 05:53 PM Celine's going to give a fantastic performance! It will be good for Madonna to perform -- even more viewers! We've all known that Celine is an ICON for a long time now. But it's nice for Billboard to make it even more "official". Let's enjoy this moment. 6 Quote
Popular Post stone Posted May 11, 2016 at 06:40 PM Popular Post Posted May 11, 2016 at 06:40 PM Ugh Madonna, she's like "wait, Céline is getting an ICON Award and performing? No we can't have that, telephone producers I want to do a Prince tribute." Power Move, always trying to top everyone and remain relevant in any capacity. 8 Quote
artistman2007 Posted May 11, 2016 at 06:46 PM Posted May 11, 2016 at 06:46 PM Why wheneever she makes a photoshoot session they always take one pic and start promoting everything going on with it ,like the one for the bbmws ,i mean its not bad but not the best 1 Quote
Popular Post celine4evauk Posted May 11, 2016 at 07:14 PM Popular Post Posted May 11, 2016 at 07:14 PM Perhaps celine will give Madge a lesson in cape work! 😂 8 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.