I Drove All Night! Posted May 13, 2016 at 01:39 PM Posted May 13, 2016 at 01:39 PM I wonder if Celine will wear a dress for The Show Must Go On or something different? I really like what she chose to wear the first time she sang the song. I'm hoping she wears something similar to the silver leather pants look.You mean the leather jacket and matching pants? Hope not!I don't know what you're talking about and I'm sure that I don't want to be reminded. You mean this outfit? (sorry Matt! ) I'm so over the shiny pants... she's been there, done that. 1. Sur Les Plaines 2. Jamaica 3. FIY world tour http://bp2.blogger.com/_nqtqoUkT_Hk/RnhfuE40H0I/AAAAAAAAASc/3E7xypiZ8u8/s320/CELINE.jpg Now sequins are a whole other story, I would love to see her in something like this...http://www.frenchnovelty.com/mm5/graphics/2054-Claudine-for-Alyce-Prom-Dress-S12.jpg or this....http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/vera-wang-fall-2012-black-wedding-dress.jpg or this...http://assets.vogue.com/photos/56aa378dc164ee0d42267b62/master/pass/35-ronald-van-der-kemp.jpghttp://6uh9u7hhy8-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Selena-Gomez-Ronald-van-der-Kemp.jpg I feel like she really needs to have a diva moment with this performance. I also have this weird feeling that she needs to wear black... it's been 4 months since his passing, but I still feel like for a big comeback performance like this she should wear black. Is that weird? 1 Quote
Nmj Posted May 13, 2016 at 04:07 PM Posted May 13, 2016 at 04:07 PM You mean this outfit? (sorry Matt! ) I'm so over the shiny pants... she's been there, done that. 1. Sur Les Plaines 2. Jamaica 3. FIY world tour http://bp2.blogger.com/_nqtqoUkT_Hk/RnhfuE40H0I/AAAAAAAAASc/3E7xypiZ8u8/s320/CELINE.jpg Now sequins are a whole other story, I would love to see her in something like this...http://www.frenchnovelty.com/mm5/graphics/2054-Claudine-for-Alyce-Prom-Dress-S12.jpg or this....http://www.weddinginspirasi.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/vera-wang-fall-2012-black-wedding-dress.jpg or this...http://assets.vogue.com/photos/56aa378dc164ee0d42267b62/master/pass/35-ronald-van-der-kemp.jpghttp://6uh9u7hhy8-flywheel.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Selena-Gomez-Ronald-van-der-Kemp.jpg I feel like she really needs to have a diva moment with this performance. I also have this weird feeling that she needs to wear black... it's been 4 months since his passing, but I still feel like for a big comeback performance like this she should wear black. Is that weird? I think she needs to wear a Black Jumpsuit like in the new pics with a fierce red lipstick! DIVA MOMENT for sure! Quote
Timster Posted May 13, 2016 at 04:12 PM Posted May 13, 2016 at 04:12 PM I agree that a jumpsuit would be awesome - she needs to have plenty of movement performing TSMGO so a dress is not ideal IMO... 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 13, 2016 at 04:18 PM Posted May 13, 2016 at 04:18 PM I agree that a jumpsuit would be awesome - she needs to have plenty of movement performing TSMGO so a dress is not ideal IMO...I totally agree, I would love a jumpsuit like this: http://www.mytheresa.com/en-us/548887.htmlIt's black so if lets her shine through, and it would totally make her look great! I can't wait to see what we get next! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
I Drove All Night! Posted May 13, 2016 at 04:38 PM Posted May 13, 2016 at 04:38 PM I think she needs to wear a Black Jumpsuit like in the new pics with a fierce red lipstick! DIVA MOMENT for sure! I also like the idea of a black jumpsuit, but I think she's done a lot of them in her M&Gs, MB Xmas special, the silver pant dress, and now her interview with Marie-Claude.... I guess it just doesn't scream diva to me as much as I'd like it to. But I wouldn't be surprised if that's what we end up with. I'm sure she'll look great no matter what they choose! Quote
Xpresso Posted May 13, 2016 at 08:10 PM Posted May 13, 2016 at 08:10 PM No more jumpsuits is all I have to say. 2 Quote
Angel2006 Posted May 13, 2016 at 08:14 PM Posted May 13, 2016 at 08:14 PM OMG. Those dresses are amazing! Quote
celinesounds Posted May 14, 2016 at 09:40 AM Posted May 14, 2016 at 09:40 AM love the Selena's dress, but Celine need something sparking to the song, like silver or golden dress, like she uses in vegas for the song http://www.womanwithin.cc/image/cache/data/product/Prom%20Dress/FlirtProm2013/P4781_silver_Back-1000x1000.jpg 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
comingback Posted May 14, 2016 at 10:07 AM Posted May 14, 2016 at 10:07 AM (edited) http://freshideen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/lange-kleider-cocktail-kleid-schwarz-t%C3%BCll-spitze-pailletten-abiball-2016-dress-trends.jpg I love these dresses. Edited May 14, 2016 at 10:13 AM by comingback 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 14, 2016 at 10:29 AM Posted May 14, 2016 at 10:29 AM Celine needs an outfit that she can move in. Not something restrictive. 6 Quote
Javito Posted May 14, 2016 at 10:43 AM Posted May 14, 2016 at 10:43 AM (edited) Whatever option except something like this again. No more pointy shoulder pad dresses that make her look like Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas http://wiwibloggs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Celine-Dion-X-Factor-UK.jpghttp://33.media.tumblr.com/4907ad96e242173df2514b6c7038cca4/tumblr_inline_ngaa99ymf21ri37ls.jpg Edited May 14, 2016 at 10:44 AM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Popular Post celine4evauk Posted May 14, 2016 at 11:20 AM Popular Post Posted May 14, 2016 at 11:20 AM Whatever option except something like this again. No more pointy shoulder pad dresses that make her look like Jack Skellington from The Nightmare Before Christmas http://wiwibloggs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Celine-Dion-X-Factor-UK.jpghttp://33.media.tumblr.com/4907ad96e242173df2514b6c7038cca4/tumblr_inline_ngaa99ymf21ri37ls.jpg Oh I thought she looked great on x factor! 😆 9 Quote
ehild Posted May 14, 2016 at 01:02 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 01:02 PM Part of me wonders if the green dress she doesn't wear in the show anymore might make a reappearance for this. I'd hope for something new. I love all of the options posted on this page of the thread!! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 14, 2016 at 03:01 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 03:01 PM She looked hot on xfactor!!! Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 14, 2016 at 03:05 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 03:05 PM That dress with the shoulder pads was EVERYTHING!! Very fashion world trendy, not many can pull it off. Celine did though. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
mirage Posted May 14, 2016 at 03:08 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 03:08 PM Loved her dress on jimmy fallon! 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted May 14, 2016 at 03:08 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 03:08 PM Darren, could you ask Annie H what she has in store for us during the BBMA show and for her LV 's AS WELL Quote
pat200 Posted May 14, 2016 at 04:20 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 04:20 PM she looked fantastic on xfactor. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 14, 2016 at 05:16 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 05:16 PM I think Annie may tweet a pic of Celine before the red carpet or before the performance... I'd rather be surprised, but she knows I like her in the short dress long sleeve outfits for uptempo's to show the legs off, lol. 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 14, 2016 at 05:44 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 05:44 PM People on here need to relax about Madonna being at this awards show. The event will have been over for 2-3 hours by the time she finally shows. Breathe, people! 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 14, 2016 at 05:46 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 05:46 PM http://freshideen.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/lange-kleider-cocktail-kleid-schwarz-t%C3%BCll-spitze-pailletten-abiball-2016-dress-trends.jpg I love these dresses. The middle dress reminds me of the design Celine created for the "limited edition" packaging for "Taking Chances." 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted May 14, 2016 at 05:50 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 05:50 PM (edited) Maybe a short dress like the gold one for RDMH... but in silver, black or red! Edited May 14, 2016 at 05:50 PM by Xpresso Quote
mirage Posted May 14, 2016 at 06:12 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 06:12 PM (edited) Ooooeh yes!! Her short Balmain dresses are amazing! Love the short dress she wore in the Alix Malka shoot, cover for Incredible singleWish she would wear something like that! I think Annie may tweet a pic of Celine before the red carpet or before the performance... I'd rather be surprised, but she knows I like her in the short dress long sleeve outfits for uptempo's to show the legs off, lol. Edited May 14, 2016 at 06:13 PM by mirage Quote
LukeD Posted May 14, 2016 at 06:42 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 06:42 PM I'd like to see Celine wear a formal jumpsuit or a mini dress. A gown is not suitable for this performance IMO. 5 Quote
flutefreak Posted May 14, 2016 at 06:56 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 06:56 PM Yes no gown, something edgy but sexy! 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 14, 2016 at 07:20 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 07:20 PM Both the performance and Celines interview are on ABC.... Which is brilliant... Each will feed the other... Kev x 2 Quote
comingback Posted May 14, 2016 at 07:24 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 07:24 PM (edited) I think she will have 2 outfits: a night gown for the red-carpet,award and a short dress for the performance. Edited May 14, 2016 at 07:24 PM by comingback Quote
québecflower Posted May 14, 2016 at 07:31 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 07:31 PM Both the performance and Celines interview are on ABC.... Which is brilliant... Each will feed the other... Kev xMaybe that Aldo guy ain't so bad... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
mirage Posted May 14, 2016 at 07:38 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 07:38 PM That's what I realized now. But give him more time, let's wait till she released her french album and the promotion that comes with it. ;-) But more ABC shows, she will everywhere the next week. And her summer concert on Today Show. :-) cant wait Maybe that Aldo guy ain't so bad... 2 Quote
MrTim212 Posted May 14, 2016 at 07:38 PM Posted May 14, 2016 at 07:38 PM I think she will have 2 outfits: a night gown for the red-carpet,award and a short dress for the performance. Let's remember that these are the Billboard Music Awards, not the Oscars, so it's typically an "edgier" dress code... Here is a slideshow of last year's red carpet: http://www.billboard.com/photos/6568421/billboard-music-awards-2015-red-carpet-photos/ 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.