jpatdeleon09 Posted May 21, 2016 at 11:39 AM Posted May 21, 2016 at 11:39 AM It should be live because in the studio one it was ehhh Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 21, 2016 at 11:42 AM Posted May 21, 2016 at 11:42 AM I think it will be live becuase in the studio version there are many overlapping voices 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted May 21, 2016 at 11:58 AM Posted May 21, 2016 at 11:58 AM Thank you so very much and have fun watching live! our lives depends on u , please try to save her if u could and tell her or aldo to perform the vegas version lol 2 Quote
Lotty Posted May 21, 2016 at 11:59 AM Posted May 21, 2016 at 11:59 AM Vote away guys... http://www.billboard...ll-most-excited Let's vote!!!!! Quote
isurrender Posted May 21, 2016 at 12:20 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 12:20 PM I'd prefer her to do that than stand and do nothing! Kev x Her attitude on this song on the french tv show behind a mic was perfect. 1 Quote
Lotty Posted May 21, 2016 at 12:31 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 12:31 PM (edited) Let's vote!!!!! Up from 9.8 to 11.1 in 15 minutes! Edited May 21, 2016 at 12:32 PM by Lotty Quote
stevo Posted May 21, 2016 at 01:21 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 01:21 PM We're having an impact- keep voting 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 21, 2016 at 01:31 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 01:31 PM I think certain sections of the track appear auto tuned because I believe they will use it as a backing track, instead of using backing singers on the night which is quite common, but then again I'd like Barnev, Elise and Dawn there at the same time with her orchestra/band to fill the stage!!!! Quote
stevo Posted May 21, 2016 at 01:32 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 01:32 PM I think certain sections of the track appear auto tuned because I believe they will use it as a backing track, instead of using backing singers on the night which is quite common, but then again I'd like Barnev, Elise and Dawn there at the same time with her orchestra/band to fill the stage!!!! Well Kaven has been there rehearsing so hopefully the whole band and orchestra will be there to really beast it! 6 Quote
scielle Posted May 21, 2016 at 02:42 PM Author Posted May 21, 2016 at 02:42 PM (edited) Do we know who will be presenting Celine with the Icon award?? I saw that John Legend liked Lindsey's facebook post about The Show Must Go On. So I had a thought that it might be him...? But that's based on nothing and I know they've never worked together. I wonder if Ne-Yo will present to her? I hope it's someone who Celine has worked with or respects -- or at least someone who genuinely respects Celine even if they've never worked with her. I'm sure Celine's speech will be lovely and all about how she owes her career to Rene and wants to continue in honor of him. Yeah, curious about that too. Looking at the list of presenters that have been disclosed, it's pretty hard to tell. Maybe Idina Menzel? A stretch but I could see that happening. "Presenters include Jessica Alba, Kristen Bell, 2016 Miss America winner Betty Cantrell, Lauren Cohan, Kathryn Hahn, Wiz Khalifa, Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher, Idina Menzel, Keke Palmer, Rebecca Romijn, Serayah, Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler, Lindsey Vonn and Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wentz."http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-billboard-music-awards-20160519 Surely that's not an exhaustive list though. Edited May 21, 2016 at 03:01 PM by scielle Quote
Cafe67 Posted May 21, 2016 at 03:19 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 03:19 PM We're having an impact- keep voting Sadly, It looks like she's way behind Brittney and Madonna. I guess the younger crowd goes more for the artist who they think will have the most shock value instead of actual singing performance - to each his own, I guess! 1 Quote
remykyes Posted May 21, 2016 at 03:59 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 03:59 PM I can confirm my friend John Arnold, who happens to be a violinist for Celine, is there as well as some of the string section. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209233892907399&set=a.1196214108525.29317.1323637339&type=3&theater So, we're getting the orchestra! Now, Aldo, if you're reading this...listen closely. Instead of the bombastic intro that we have in Vegas, use the melancholic opening from the single and have Celine sing the first verse...then THE SHOW MUST GO ON VEGAS VERSION! Lindsey does the solo that the electric guitar usually has and we call it a night. 6 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 21, 2016 at 04:32 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 04:32 PM So celine is the 4th performer. I thought Icon Award is at the last part like the 4 previous award? The last one who is going to perform is Madonna (Tribute To Prince) ayayay!! Quote
Critiaslux Posted May 21, 2016 at 04:33 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 04:33 PM Let's vote!!!!! Up to #3 now. Britney seems out of reach - her fans must be even crazier than us lolbut she can overtake Madonna I think Quote
artistman2007 Posted May 21, 2016 at 04:42 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 04:42 PM I can confirm my friend John Arnold, who happens to be a violinist for Celine, is there as well as some of the string section. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209233892907399&set=a.1196214108525.29317.1323637339&type=3&theater So, we're getting the orchestra! Now, Aldo, if you're reading this...listen closely. Instead of the bombastic intro that we have in Vegas, use the melancholic opening from the single and have Celine sing the first verse...then THE SHOW MUST GO ON VEGAS VERSION! Lindsey does the solo that the electric guitar usually has and we call it a night. why dont u ask ur friend which version are they performing ,i prefer the guitar solo to the violin actually 1 Quote
incognito Posted May 21, 2016 at 05:18 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 05:18 PM (edited) So celine is the 4th performer. I thought Icon Award is at the last part like the 4 previous award? The last one who is going to perform is Madonna (Tribute To Prince) ayayay!! Good. The sooner the better. I don't want to sit through all the other crap for hours. Edited May 21, 2016 at 05:19 PM by incognito 4 Quote
Lotty Posted May 21, 2016 at 05:24 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 05:24 PM Up to #3 now. Britney seems out of reach - her fans must be even crazier than us lolbut she can overtake Madonna I think There's something strange now... Anytime I vote, the % decrease... Quote
maria_k Posted May 21, 2016 at 05:28 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 05:28 PM Good. The sooner the better. I don't want to sit through all the other crap for hours. Saw on twitter some pics with the seating, no signs of Celine, so maybe she thinks exactly the same 2 Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 21, 2016 at 05:33 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 05:33 PM There's something strange now... Anytime I vote, the % decrease... Troye some such..... whoever lol is at 31%! 1 Quote
sayyed Posted May 21, 2016 at 06:34 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 06:34 PM Troye Sivan. Go check him out. He is a popular Youtuber and he makes some awesome music. I think he'll be around for a while. 2 Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
LukeD Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:00 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:00 PM It is bad news that she is performing 4th. It's not in the beginning, not in the middle, not in the end... Just somewhere between. 1 Quote
scielle Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:11 PM Author Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:11 PM It is bad news that she is performing 4th. It's not in the beginning, not in the middle, not in the end... Just somewhere between. How do we know she's 4th? But if so - meh, probably not a bad idea. Just before everyone switches channels over to Game of Thrones. 5 Quote
Lotty Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:13 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:13 PM I think 4th is ok... Better than in the middle of the second half Quote
DestinMg5 Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:17 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:17 PM I did not expect for Celine to perform 4th it doesnt have any relevance but oh well I hope the best for Celine and we know she do AWESOME!! Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:21 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:21 PM I feel like Ne-yo was not really a "fan", but just wanted to check off his "to-do" list. Things that look good on his resumÉHmm let's see: #99 Write and produce song for iconic singer Celine Dion. I do not agree with that at all. Did you see the way he gushed in the making of "Incredible"? He's a fan for sure, and holds a lot of respect for Celine. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:22 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:22 PM (edited) Since when is young hip and edgy under 30 crowd receptive to Celine's music. Don't you think that they never heard of Celine Dion before? Hellooo. None of that crowd is cozying up to her.You seem to know about all of Lindsey's accolades and that's good and well for her, but not on the night when we are bestowing an honour on Celine as ICON, not Lindsey. Timing is off. We're trying to shine the spotlight on Celine, not Lindsey. Get it? Sure I'm all for that but not on Celine's special night. He's saying that based on the genre of music Lindsay is in, the younger people who follow her may be more prone to follow people like Celine if they don't already. This was a good move. She's well known enough to not be over the top, but not too well known, as to where it may look desperate. Edited May 21, 2016 at 07:22 PM by CelinesDIVO5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:23 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:23 PM I'll be happy with either arrangement of the song as long as Celine is singing live, which I think she will be. I think the "studio" arrangement is quite beautiful. It just wasn't produced right when it came to pairing it with the vocal. But it's growing on me. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine4evauk Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:30 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:30 PM Where's the running order then? I've missed it 😯 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:32 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:32 PM So there will be 2 violins tomorrow? Lindsey and Céline ( as least miming violin...I hope she doesn't do that. That's so embarrassing on a tv show) ? haha I love me some air violin!!!! Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:37 PM Posted May 21, 2016 at 07:37 PM (edited) Troye some such..... whoever lol is at 31%! Troye Sivan is a very talented guy. Adore his album! Edited May 21, 2016 at 07:52 PM by CelinesDIVO5 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.