isurrender Posted May 22, 2016 at 03:10 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 03:10 PM You know what is the problem for us, Dion's fans of the other side of the ocean? When you wake up in the morning, knowing that Céline performed while you were sleeping. Then you come on this board, you read the comments and all the excitement pre performance turned out to be a burst bubble. Have a good day! 6 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 22, 2016 at 03:27 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 03:27 PM I have to pop out for two bottles of vino in a bit Shaun and getting a few hours kip first lol. 1 Quote
celine angelil Posted May 22, 2016 at 03:41 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 03:41 PM I cant wait to see the show !!!! (In Oprah Winfreys voice !!!! ) :w00t: 😂 Quote
brendanm999 Posted May 22, 2016 at 03:45 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 03:45 PM JLO's video tribute in 2014 was 2 minutes long, so I think that's what we should expect for Celine. 4 Quote
nuts2you Posted May 22, 2016 at 03:51 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 03:51 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5U9PgBOj2I&feature=youtu.be Here is a live feed for tonights show 7 Quote
comingback Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:08 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:08 PM some past looks, I hope she will use something classy and sexy at same time OMG, the 2003 look is my nightmare. 2 Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:16 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:16 PM some past looks, I hope she will use something classy and sexy at same time The 5th picture is my favourite out of those. Just thought she looked lovely there, the dress, hair,make up, everything. 💖 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:21 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:21 PM https://www.yahoo.com/music/billboard-music-awards-4-major-000700405.html More hype! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
comingback Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:23 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:23 PM (edited) The 5th picture is my favourite out of those. Just thought she looked lovely there, the dress, hair,make up, everything. �� Yes, on the 5th photo she looks amazing That's the Celine I love . Edited May 22, 2016 at 04:23 PM by comingback 1 Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:24 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:24 PM Since I will be at the BMAs I will do my best to record and take pics. Will post them under my Twitter and Instagram account @luvnvegas 6 Quote
brendanm999 Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:31 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:31 PM Do we think she will walk the red carpet? It airs at 6PM ET Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:32 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:32 PM Since I will be at the BMAs I will do my best to record and take pics. Will post them under my Twitter and Instagram account @luvnvegas ok following and Thanks! Have fun 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:43 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:43 PM Yes, on the 5th photo she looks amazing That's the Celine I love . Which are you considering as the 5th picture? 2015 or 1996? Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine4evauk Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:49 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 04:49 PM Which are you considering as the 5th picture? 2015 or 1996? Lol 1996. The fifth pic along Quote
marc-02 Posted May 22, 2016 at 05:20 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 05:20 PM A version of the TV spot with Celine beijg mentioned: Check out @ABCNetwork's Tweet: 1 Quote
takeachance Posted May 22, 2016 at 05:31 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 05:31 PM (edited) what time is it on at irish time ??? please anyone ?? i think midnight ??? Edited May 22, 2016 at 05:34 PM by takeachance Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Shamrock_1982 Posted May 22, 2016 at 05:38 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 05:38 PM Red carpet starts at 11pm UK/Ireland time 1 Quote
takeachance Posted May 22, 2016 at 05:42 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 05:42 PM I think there will be a huge affection and support for Celine from her peers and the audience- the past months and what's happened made everyone feel for her and I think we'll see lots of celebrities interact with her and give her their love. I hope she works it this is definitely true ! She will prob get standing ovation !!! there wil be huge support for her 2 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
celinesounds Posted May 22, 2016 at 06:10 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 06:10 PM (edited) can we see Celine? Edited May 22, 2016 at 06:13 PM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted May 22, 2016 at 07:41 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 07:41 PM (edited) I think Celine is on left side somewhere http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3662893/billboard-music-awards-2016-celeb-seating-chart-03/http://cdn01.cdn.justjared.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/billboard-seating/billboard-music-awards-2016-celeb-seating-chart-03.JPG Edited May 22, 2016 at 07:42 PM by celinesounds Quote #FREEJAVITO
celinesounds Posted May 22, 2016 at 07:56 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 07:56 PM Performers Justin BieberCeline DionDNCEFifth Harmony with Ty Dolla $ignThe Go-Go’sLukas GrahamAriana GrandeNick Jonas with Tove LoDemi LovatoMadonnaShawn MendesPinkRihannaBlake Shelton with Gwen StefaniTroye SivanBritney SpearsMeghan Trainor Presenters Jessica AlbaKate BeckinsaleKristen BellMiss America winner Betty CantrellPriyanka ChopraLauren CohanLaverne CoxMark CubanThe Bachelorette’ JoJo FletcherKathryn HahnLucy HaleHalseyWiz KhalifaHeidi KlumMila KunisAshton KutcherIdina MenzelKeke PalmerRebecca RomijnKelly RowlandSealSerayahSteven TylerTyreseLindsey VonnPete WentzZendaya Read more: http://www.justjared.com/2016/05/22/billboard-music-awards-2016-performers-presenters-list/#ixzz49Psgy4Ug Source: Billboard Music Awards 2016 – Performers & Presenters List! | 2016 Billboard Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards : Just Jared | http://www.justjared.com/2016/05/22/billboard-music-awards-2016-performers-presenters-list/?trackback=tsmclip Visit:Just Jared | Twitter | Facebook 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
maria_k Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:12 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:12 PM I think Celine is on left side somewhere All pics with seating I saw there was no Celine, as well as no Madonna, maybe they both don't want to seat with peasants 4 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:19 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:19 PM Performers Justin BieberCeline DionDNCEFifth Harmony with Ty Dolla $ignThe Go-Go’sLukas GrahamAriana GrandeNick Jonas with Tove LoDemi LovatoMadonnaShawn MendesPinkRihannaBlake Shelton with Gwen StefaniTroye SivanBritney SpearsMeghan Trainor Presenters Jessica AlbaKate BeckinsaleKristen BellMiss America winner Betty CantrellPriyanka ChopraLauren CohanLaverne CoxMark CubanThe Bachelorette’ JoJo FletcherKathryn HahnLucy HaleHalseyWiz KhalifaHeidi KlumMila KunisAshton KutcherIdina MenzelKeke PalmerRebecca RomijnKelly RowlandSealSerayahSteven TylerTyreseLindsey VonnPete WentzZendaya Read more: http://www.justjared.com/2016/05/22/billboard-music-awards-2016-performers-presenters-list/#ixzz49Psgy4Ug Source: Billboard Music Awards 2016 – Performers & Presenters List! | 2016 Billboard Music Awards, Billboard Music Awards : Just Jared | http://www.justjared.com/2016/05/22/billboard-music-awards-2016-performers-presenters-list/?trackback=tsmclip Visit:Just Jared | Twitter | Facebook I could see Seal or Steven Tyler presenting the award to her. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine4evauk Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:20 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:20 PM Surely celine will be front row or second by aisle! ☺ Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:21 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:21 PM I could see Seal or Steven Tyler presenting the award to her. Hope it's Steven! 😀 1 Quote
donpi86 Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:27 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:27 PM Hope it's Steven! I bet for Idina Menzel... hehehe 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:30 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:30 PM So how is everyone watching this? Kev x Quote
celinesounds Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:34 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:34 PM So how is everyone watching this? Kev x http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016/05/billboard-music-awards-live-stream-2016-watch-online-bbmas-abc-how-to/ Streaming Quote #FREEJAVITO
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:39 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:39 PM http://heavy.com/entertainment/2016/05/billboard-music-awards-live-stream-2016-watch-online-bbmas-abc-how-to/ Streaming Is it not free anywhere to watch? Kev x Quote
takeachance Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:54 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 08:54 PM Is it not free anywhere to watch? Kev x Are you not gunna watch it here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5U9PgBOj2I??????? 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.