Del Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:24 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:24 PM Why are you doing this to me. You're going to give me a heart attack Deep breath and all will be ok. That or down a drink. Lol 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
mike_z Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:26 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:26 PM So the show starts in 35 min? is that correct? Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:26 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:26 PM That guy just made celine sound amazing!! 2 Quote
Cuquito Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:26 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:26 PM So the show starts in 35 min? is that correct?Yes! Quote
Shaun Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:27 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:27 PM That guy just made celine sound amazing!! Yeah that was brilliant. I hope Seal says similar things when presenting the award. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
nuts2you Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:29 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:29 PM Has anybody seen any backstage photos yet Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:29 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:29 PM Yeah that was brilliant. I hope Seal says similar things when presenting the award. I'm pretty sure there will be an epic video also to present the award! 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:29 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:29 PM Yeah that was brilliant. I hope Seal says similar things when presenting the award. Can't wait for your podcast this month x 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM That guy just made celine sound amazing!! I missed it...had to go stir my sauce on the stove 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Shaun Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM Has anybody seen any backstage photos yet 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Brandon Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM I'm pretty sure there will be an epic video also to present the award! Let's hope. Where's Luke? Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Shaun Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM Can't wait for your podcast this month x Cheers Kev, hoping to get this months show released later this week. 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Spilis Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:30 PM does anyone have links for the live stream of the show, not only for the red carpet? Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:32 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:32 PM I missed it...had to go stir my sauce on the stove He basically spoke for a minute about how amazing celine is!! Quote
québecflower Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:32 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:32 PM (edited) they didn't named Celine, forgetful b..... Edited May 22, 2016 at 11:32 PM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
mike_z Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:33 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:33 PM Everyone seems to be forgetting she's performing. I hope she blows the roof off that stadium! 6 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:33 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:33 PM Cheers Kev, hoping to get this months show released later this week. It would be cool if more people on the forum spoke ... I do love your podcasts... Usually listen to it in the shower 2 Quote
Del Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:33 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:33 PM I missed it...had to go stir my sauce on the stove What time should Ibe over for supper? Haha Quote Instagram: @delphis78
scielle Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:34 PM Author Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:34 PM So Stevie Wonder is apparently joining Madonna for the Prince tribute. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:34 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:34 PM What time should Ibe over for supper? Haha You wouldn't get here til Wednesday...even the leftovers will be gone 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
artistman2007 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:34 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:34 PM (edited) I dont know why im so nervous ,i mean its like im performing not her ,where did that come from although shes done it a million times but still i really dont know ! Edited May 22, 2016 at 11:35 PM by artistman2007 2 Quote
Brandon Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:35 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:35 PM It would be cool if more people on the forum spoke ... I do love your podcasts... Usually listen to it in the shower what podcast? hook me up Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:35 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:35 PM So Stevie Wonder is apparently joining Madonna for the Prince tribute. Jokes Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
flutefreak Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:35 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:35 PM God I'm so nervous for her and nervous I'm going miss this!! Waiting at a restaurant, ugh... can't leave family time. Oh well! Hope the video is not blocked later. Quote
Brandon Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:36 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:36 PM I dont know why im so nervous ,i mean its like im performing not her ,where did that come from although shes done it a million times but still i really dont know !Same here, I don't know how goes through this for every performance awards show. I'm a bundle of nerves and i'm not even there. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
mike_z Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:37 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:37 PM at least someone mentioned her! 2 Quote
québecflower Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:37 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:37 PM (edited) Lucy Hale is gaining my respect, first anwswer: Celine dion Edited May 22, 2016 at 11:37 PM by québecflower 5 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Nmj Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:37 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:37 PM at least someone mentioned her! Who spoke? Quote
Lotty Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:38 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:38 PM Finally a "huge Celine's fan"!!!!!! Quote
Brandon Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:38 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:38 PM God I'm so nervous for her and nervous I'm going miss this!! Waiting at a restaurant, ugh... can't leave family time. Oh well! Hope the video is not blocked later.Ditch the kids Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.