Jump to content

Celine to Receive ICON Award, Perform at Billboard Awards - May 22nd, 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted
Ciara is real pretty..
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
does anybody know if she going to sing after she gets the award
Posted
So excited ! Celine you will be amazing!! All your fans believe in you!
  • Like 1
Posted
The Hosts dress got caught in a Lawn mower i think.......... Unfortunate :mellow:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
oh geez......
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

The Hosts dress got caught in a Lawn mower i think.......... Unfortunate :mellow:

 

LOL! :sofunny:

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Britney was HOT! nice!
  • Like 2
Posted
They need to get on with it lol

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
I'm missing this, so it's nice to be able to have this. I'm with my cousin who's having her baby soon! So I'll just have to watch the performance alter, but I have the commentary to keep me going :giggle:
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Im looking all over and can't see her!
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
I think I saw her. But maybe I just want to see her haha
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
I have a feeling that Celine is not performing fourth since they didn't mention her yet. She's probably in the later half. Edited by CelineDionForeverNY

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
hmmm they didn't mention Céline... maybe she's at the end?
Posted
It's going to be a looooooonnnng night :mellow:
  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Let's keep a tab on commercial breaks because they sure love them in the States! Here's commercial break number 1 :-D
  • Like 3

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

It's going to be a looooooonnnng night :mellow:

 

Just think about me, poor FRENCH....

  • Like 1
Posted
:sleep:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted

Ughhh so sleepy...

See it in the morning in HD haha, enjoy guys!!

  • Like 1
Posted

It's going to be a looooooonnnng night :mellow:

think about the people the other side of the pond...that will be a challenge...
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

who in the hell is he

 

Ciara has had minor success in music. Her biggest is a duet with Missy Elliott which is pretty hot

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
well one thing for sure is she will be in all the mag's this week, and on TV again, fringers crossed
  • Like 1
Posted

Let's keep a tab on commercial breaks because they sure love them in the States! Here's commercial break number 1 :-D

 

they do =\

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted
I'm missing this, so it's nice to be able to have this. I'm with my cousin who's having her baby soon! So I'll just have to watch the performance alter, but I have the commentary to keep me going :giggle:

 

Congratulations on the new family member!

  • Like 1
Posted

Just think about me, poor FRENCH....

pour une bonne cause! :-D
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...