mirage Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:38 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:38 PM This is not the show for her... All those young wannabe popular reporters never ever mention her name... Frustrating 1 Quote
Dertz1 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:39 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:39 PM Show must go on from yesterday´s concert!!!! yesterday's concertyesterday's concert 3 Quote
Xpresso Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:40 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:40 PM Why did Céline show up in a prisoner's outfit!!??? She sure doesn't give a hoot... 5 Quote
Brandon Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:42 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:42 PM I'm beginning to think this show is all about the teen crowd and Celine is not relevant to this show. I mean we're talking demographics 15-20 years old here. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Nmj Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:43 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:43 PM Why did Céline show up in a prisoner's outfit!!??? She sure doesn't give a hoot... She don't give a crap, she probably will chill backstage and get ready until she performs and leave. I bet she doesn't sit in the audience and watch the show either. 1 Quote
takeachance Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:43 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:43 PM Why did Céline show up in a prisoner's outfit!!??? She sure doesn't give a hoot... A prisoners outfit !!!!! :laugh: :laugh: i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
nuts2you Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:45 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:45 PM Im getting excited :clap: :clap: Quote
Brandon Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:45 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:45 PM She don't give a crap, she probably will chill backstage and get ready until she performs and leave. I bet she doesn't sit in the audience and watch the show either.Actually I hope that's what she does. Too important to sit in the audience.Miss Dion has left the building. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:45 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:45 PM Celine will be sitting in the fourth row on the Isle... Just saw her picture on a seat! 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:45 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:45 PM cant wait to hear what she has to say backstage afterwards Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM Off topic... but Laverne Cox looks beautiful!!! Quote
takeachance Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM who will sit beside her ? it used to be Rene Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM Why did Céline show up in a prisoner's outfit!!??? She sure doesn't give a hoot... She don't give a crap, she probably will chill backstage and get ready until she performs and leave. I bet she doesn't sit in the audience and watch the show either. A prisoners outfit !!!!! :laugh: :laugh: i love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #OrangeIsTheNewCeline 6 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM Don't kill me if it's the fifth row but it's was pretty close Quote
mirage Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:47 PM At what time do the awards finish Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:48 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:48 PM How proud would Rene be? 4 Quote
Xpresso Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:48 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:48 PM (edited) The YouTube stream asks to register first. Is that normal or some gimmicks? Edited May 22, 2016 at 11:50 PM by Xpresso Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:49 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:49 PM At what time do the awards finish They're scheduled for 3 hours. Quote
Nmj Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:49 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:49 PM (edited) Actually I hope that's what she does. Too important to sit in the audience.Miss Dion has left the building. Yeah well she already is "too important" to do the red carpet. Her car pulls in backstage and she goes directly to her dressing room and hits the stage, back to do the after press and bam she's gone! That's usually her recipe. I do wish she'd mingle more and enjoy the show. I'm glad she doesn't do much Hollywood life but I wish she'd be more involved sometimes. Edited May 22, 2016 at 11:51 PM by Nmj 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:50 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:50 PM Yeah well she already is "too important" to do the red carpet. Her car pulls in backstage and she goes directly to her dressing room and hits the stage, back to do the after press and bam she's gone! That's usually her recipe. I do wish she'd mingle more and enjoy the show. I'm glad she doesn't do much Hollywood life but I wish she'd be more invoked sometimes. I used to agree with that.... but not really anymore. Her kids are her world and I don't blame her one bit for wanting to jet home to them. I admire her for it. 1 Quote
mirage Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:51 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:51 PM Kate beckinsale looks HOT Quote
mirage Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:52 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:52 PM Wish celine would wear her hair up again Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:53 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:53 PM Wish celine would wear her hair up again Half up, half down Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
DionFanAlways Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:53 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:53 PM I do wish she'd mingle more and enjoy the show. I'm glad she doesn't do much Hollywood life but I wish she'd be more involved sometimes.Yeah I know what you mean,. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Nmj Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:53 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:53 PM I used to agree with that.... but not really anymore. Her kids are her world and I don't blame her one bit for wanting to jet home to them. I admire her for it. Yeah but she's rarely at these events. She will still be home earlier than if she had a show. All will be well in the world. 1 Quote
Brandon Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:54 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:54 PM who will sit beside her ? it used to be Rene you just broke my heart Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
takeachance Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:56 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:56 PM you just broke my heart Sorry !! Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
I Drove All Night! Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:56 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:56 PM Yeah but she's rarely at these events. She will still be home earlier than if she had a show. All will be well in the world. Well that's true. I just get the feeling she's a homebody which I relate to 2 Quote
mike_z Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:56 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:56 PM Show must go on from yesterday´s concert!!!! yesterday's concertyesterday's concert That was AMAZING. EPIC!We need some legs tonight! 2 Quote
mirage Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:56 PM Posted May 22, 2016 at 11:56 PM Curious on when she will appear on the show.Getting tired haha Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.