Jump to content

Celine to Receive ICON Award, Perform at Billboard Awards - May 22nd, 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone remember how they mentioned her at the beginning? I think it was billboard superstar Celine Dion makes a triumphant return to television.
  • Like 2
Posted

 

 

I actually kinda like him... ��

 

I like other stuff he's sang. Just not this particular song. The kid is talented.

  • Like 1

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

Adele is touring... not there tonight but they will play her new video!!

Playing a video at an awards show shoudn't even be allowed, no matter how big you are. :D

  • Like 1
Posted

Live doesn't mean, 'WELL'

Lol! you will make a good prosecutor one day young one. To each his own.
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I like how they use TCWT footage... Gives me hope the intro video is going to be epic!

 

Kev x

  • Like 2
Posted
are they singing live?
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Looks like their washing machine is out of order aswell !!!!
  • Like 1

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted (edited)
Omfg, Fifth Hernia is on :sick: Edited by powerofamor17
  • Like 3
Posted
  • Like 2

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted
this is the song that celine was singing the other night, for FUN
Posted

Lol! you will make a good prosecutor one day young one. To each his own.

Do you really think so? :giggle:

  • Like 1
Posted

The more I watch the more I think she should be on another award show.

This is sooooo not her awardshow

  • Like 3
Posted

Considering that says it's the top male artist I doubt it.

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted (edited)

http://drownedmadonn...-bbmas/20160522

 

do you guys think it could possibly be celine ?

 

it is a male I think

 

 

Madonna will share the stage of the Billboard Music Awards with a real music legend, critically acclaimed, one of thegreatest male artist of the 20th century!

Edited by celinesounds

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

http://drownedmadonn...-bbmas/20160522

 

do you guys think it could possibly be celine ?

 

It's Stevie Wonder.

  • Like 1

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

this is the song that celine was singing the other night, for FUN

 

No, she was singing Rihanna's "Work"

Posted

this is the song that celine was singing the other night, for FUN

 

No...it's not lol

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

I having a break at work now, but I can not find a link too se The show...

 

louisechf with love

 

 

Posted
i don't like her dress, she seems to have overflow.
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
celine has been quite in social Media , has anybody seen any picture backstage latley
Posted

It's Stevie Wonder.

Yeah then they will break out into Overjoyed when the tribute is done lol!
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...