Jump to content

Celine to Receive ICON Award, Perform at Billboard Awards - May 22nd, 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted
youtube stream jus died for 2nd time.....HELP 😭😭😭
Posted
WOW, Rihanna was good!!!!
  • Like 2
Posted

Does Rihanna voice sounds like Whitney on the song, technology is amazing :wub:

omg, i was thinking of this. Her style even looked a luke with whitney
  • Like 1
Posted

Is Rhianna live? I think this may be the first time I heard her voice without some kind of tech beat over it. It's better than I expected frankly.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 2
Posted
Some had better be checking Celine's headphones for playback issues RIGHT NOW.
  • Like 6

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Celine and Lindsey are up next!
  • Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Our Queen is coming up next.. damn i m getting nervous..
  • Like 4
Posted

Faux live

 

No way. That was 100% live and fabulous!

Posted
Oh thank goodness, the wait is almost over!
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

So after the commercial break?

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Posted

She was sexually assaulted by the producer that holds her contract and refuses to release her from it. Her producer typically does not allow her to release music or make appearances any more either. She went to rehab a couple(?) years ago for depression and eating disorders that stemmed from it. I think this performance was her first big appearance since everything.

 

I dint know that, she is a great artist

Thanks

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

On Twitter they say 10 min before celine!!

They probably mean the icon award given to her!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)

OK. This is it guyS! So many people watching.. so long since she hasn't performed an epic song at a high profile show like this!

 

She needs to be ON FIRE!!!!!!!!

Edited by mike_z
  • Like 3
Posted

I think Ariana is next. I just do. I don't see Celine doing it yet, especially with the Award involved.

 

 

I may be proven wrong.

Posted

OK. This is it guy! So many people watching.. so long since she hasn't performed an epic song at a high profile show like this!

 

She needs to be ON FIRE!!!!!!!!

Hymne à l'amour didn't count?

  • Like 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

Some had better be checking Celine's headphones for playback issues RIGHT NOW.

 

I agree! Please check her headphones, mic, etc...everything!! Don't mess this up Billboard's!!!

 

Celine's on!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...