Ororo Munroe Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:49 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:49 AM Thanks a lot you 're welcome Quote
québecflower Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:49 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:49 AM I'm not a Kesha fan, but this is easily my favorite performance so far.it was good... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
TiagoFragoso05 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM omg there's lots of artists yet! Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM (edited) Still an hour and ten minutes left. Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM by powerofamor17 Quote
Del Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM (edited) Mother Hubbard! What do we do? It's Jamaica all over again! I near went into a coma... I just wasn't feeling the performance. Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:51 AM by Del Quote Instagram: @delphis78
québecflower Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM I'm sorry but Adele is so boring.don't have to be, not your fault... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM LOL, is it more interesting tbh.Nope. The wine has slowed my typing speed. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:50 AM (edited) Is the YouTube feed gone for good? Does anybody know? Edit: Yup. It's gone for good guys. Dick Clark Productions had YouTube remove it. UGH! Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:51 AM by SuperLove4Celine Quote
WindyCityCelineFan Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:51 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:51 AM She is next mini CP stage setting 1 Quote
onix Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:51 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:51 AM JESUUUS!!!! Celine is nextYAAAASSS MAMAA!!!!!! khfsdhkkkgd 1 Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:51 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:51 AM Sounds like Celine is next!!!! EEP!I assume it's Rihanna, then Ariana, then Celine, then the Go-Gos, then Madonna. Well see. Quote
Frenchie Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:52 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:52 AM Looks like Celine is up next!! Then Ariana... Get ready people.... :clap: Quote
québecflower Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:52 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:52 AM Nope. The wine has slowed my typing speed. don't take your car... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
karalayna Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM I need alink please because my broke down Quote
MaiconSC Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM Here's one link that works... http://fulltvshows.org/live/ Quote
smw Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM (edited) SENDING CELINE SO MANY GOOD VIBES! HOORAY!!! CELINE DION IS AN ICON! Hopefully she'll gain some new fans tonight! And remind people why she is the BEST singer alive today! The Show Must Go On!!! :) Let's post on social media! Get Celine trending! Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM by smw 3 Quote
maria_k Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM She is next mini CP stage setting 2 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM Is the YouTube feed gone for good? Does anybody know? Edit: Yup. It's gone for good guys. Dick Clark Productions had YouTube remove it. UGH!From beyond the grave! The bastard! 6 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Cafe67 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM (edited) I know Céline's been doing this her entire life, but she must really have nerves of steel! I'm nervous for her performance, and I have absolutely no control over it. How stupid is that!? Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:55 AM by Cafe67 3 Quote
Nmj Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM I bet Cèline and Rihanna will have a photo together lol they are both backstage currently! 2 Quote
celinesounds Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:53 AM I hope Kesha does this kind of music when she gets her legal battle over and done with. Her voice is beautiful and has been hidden by garbage like Tik Tok omg what happen to her? Quote #FREEJAVITO
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:54 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:54 AM Good luck celine!! 3 Quote
mebe Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:54 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:54 AM René will help her be flawless!!! 4 Quote
flutefreak Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:54 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:54 AM Good lord I am nervous and so excited! 2 Quote
ThisTime Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:54 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:54 AM Omg my internet is suddenly so slow it cant load the stream. It knows Celine is coming and just can't handle it! 5 Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
québecflower Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:55 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:55 AM (edited) From beyond the grave! The bastard!i.'m laughing so hard , maybe he said to himself : there is no way they will watch Celine for free Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:56 AM by québecflower 4 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:55 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:55 AM I hope she doesn't fall. I don't know why I am thinking of that? 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
karalayna Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:56 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:56 AM link on youtube is gone please help Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:56 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:56 AM Here's one link that works... http://fulltvshows.org/live/ Thank you! 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:56 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:56 AM I hope she doesn't fall. I don't know why I am thinking of that? Oh no, don't mention that! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.