CelineDionForeverNY Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM That was so touching! That was absolutely amazing! 4 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
PC_59 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Wow. Best television performance that I know. She's the one. 3 Quote Je te jetterai des sorts Pour que tu m'aimes encore
PuraVida Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Celine <3 Perfect. I only imagined that this was how emotional she might be when she first came back to Vegas. Things are still so raw. Stellar performance. 4 Quote
Matias Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM OK,she was very OFF at the AMA's so Iwas afraid,but 1996 Celineis back!! And DAMN ninjas chopping onions, she really made me cry! 3 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
celinesounds Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM GORGEOUS Evil Eyes OMG Quote #FREEJAVITO
DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM I love this WOMAN! I can't stop crying! 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Best performance of the night!!best of the year at the very least... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
idroveallnight Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM I think that was one of her greatest live TV performances of all time. 5 Quote
NicoNV Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Oh Mon Dieux! Is anyone crying?!?!? Is anyone NOT crying?! 4 Quote
mike_z Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM The best playback in her career! Nobody noticed! Amazing performance! a lot better than the studio version!! I'm in awe! We need an official live video release!!! 6 Quote
chy2j Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM I'm cryingWe need that in HD Quote
Popular Post WindyCityCelineFan Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM 100% live I recorded it 8 Quote
Popular Post Koolan Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:18 AM when she was crying. I am glad they used the Vegas version. 9 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Del Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM Omg, I literally wet myself when I heard the first notes of the song. What a performance. I think this what everyone wanted. Then when RC walked out to give her the award I near fell off the couch, then I was a mess. What emotion. 6 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Popular Post I Drove All Night! Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM The most ICONIC and IMPORTANT performance of her career. YOU GUYS THAT COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PERFECT!!!!!! We got the VEGAS version, she looked FLAWLESS, her speech was beautiful, she threw some FRENCH in there and RC was there to stand by her side. I AM SOOOOO OVER THE MOON RIGHT NOW AND YES I"M SHOUTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 16 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM I was able to view the stream when she came on... It was super good!!!!! She did amazing! I can't wait to see it in HQ! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Nmj Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM I was in near tears... RC and she had no idea! This was insane, I think it was a Vegas playback not the studio song at least. This was her best English award speech EVER! 3 Quote
pat200 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM OMG OMG this was EPIC! THE QUEEN just showed everyone how it is done, and then that presentation and speech. Just WOW im in heaven 5 Quote
Popular Post mike_z Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:19 AM PERFORMANCE OF A LIFETIME!!!! Let the charts party begin! 12 Quote
celinefanonline Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM only one thing is that they should show Lindsey a bit more and maybe let Lindsey play beside herbut anyway this is the best version of the song i've heard Lindsey add some extra goodness to it!!!they should release this version 6 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Popular Post incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM Celine is the most amazing woman on the planet. 8 Quote
Brandon Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM oh my there's even curtain droping too haha YOU CRACK ME UP! Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Popular Post I Drove All Night! Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM RC looked so cool and handsome! Gosh, I don't just love her, I love the whole damn family! When she said "the show must go on" at the end of her speech I totally lost it. 14 Quote
Popular Post smw Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM (edited) That speech was absolutely raw and gorgeous and incredible. How astounding. So, so, so, so, SO happy that Rene Charles was there with his mother. Tonight, everyone saw the REAL woman that we've known for so long. Celine Dion: THE Voice, Incredible person and role model for us all Rene, be very proud! I know we are all SO proud of Celine tonight. Fans for LIFE. Amazing performance. A true ICON. Edited May 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM by smw 17 Quote
Nmj Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM By the way, thank god for the cordless mic! And that dress should be in place of the green one in the show. 3 Quote
Popular Post WindyCityCelineFan Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM I Can tell u that everyone in the audience was in tears and cheering so loudly for our girl 10 Quote
Frenchie Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:20 AM THAT WAS A-MAZING!!! :wub: I'm crying and sniffing right now! That was so touching! Someone mentioned that it would be cool if RC gave the award to Celine deserves a medal. You guessed right! And it was the Beevethven version with Lindsey in the guitar solo part! It was great!! Look for the mp3 tomorrow morning! Thank you!! Off to walk the dog and going to bed!! Thanks for a wonderful party guys! You're the best!! <3 6 Quote
celinesounds Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM Love the DressHate the wigshe kill it she win the nightand she did some weird moves singing the song too Quote #FREEJAVITO
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM when she was crying. I am glad they used the Vegas version.Omg I'm speechless. Her voice, her makeup, her dress, her heels, her stage presence, the orchestra, Lindsey, and most importantly the award given by RC. This was amazing and I waited. Happy all over. And that introduction was magical!!! I'm very pleased. 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.