Jump to content

Celine to Receive ICON Award, Perform at Billboard Awards - May 22nd, 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted

Best performance of the night. And one of her best ever. Amazing.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 5
Posted
Omg RC presenting the award... now shes surprised as hell!
  • Like 5
Posted
Like wow wow wow!!! Oh my God! I had chills over my whole body!!! Best performance of Celine in years!
  • Like 4
Posted (edited)

Aw!! Best surprise.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by NicoNV
Posted

I'm not sure if it was playback or not, but it was just greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat.

And now I'm crying with her!

  • Like 1
Posted
Im speexhless really. One of her best vocal control on an awards. She controled her vocal definitely up to a diva status unlike hymne a lamour
  • Like 1
Posted
OMG.....
  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
RC just presented her the award!!!! 💝
  • Like 3

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

Omg. When she said she didn't want to cry in front of him :(

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 4
Posted

Hysterical as soon as RC walked on stage.

 

 

--Follow me on Twitter and Instagram @simtilver--

  • Like 3

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted
I have no words I am crying my #ss off
  • Like 5
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

What a diva performance! She owned the stage.

Best performance of the night!!

  • Like 3

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted
OMG that was THE performance of the night!!! Celine was perfect!!! And RC what a surprise! It was so touching!!! Great speech!!!!!! I love you celine!!!!
  • Like 7
Posted
I dont think anyone has a dry eye after that....
  • Like 4
Posted
That was an AMAZING performance oh my god! Celine looked and sounded great! Lindsey's bit fit in sooo well and I lost it crying. RC bringing her the award was so cute and perfect!
  • Like 5

http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gif

Posted
wow!!!! Great job everyone at Billboard, and of course Celine and RC!!!
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...