SuperLove4Celine Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:53 AM I suppose we all feel a bit stupid now for freaking out the past couple of days. I know I do! I'm still not a huge fan of the single version of "The Show Must Go On," but it definitely isn't as bad as the English version of "Ziggy." I swear, that damn line, "I'm so hot for him," always makes me cringe. 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:53 AM I dont care if she lipped or not Quote
québecflower Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:55 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:55 AM btw anyone else noticed how Seal didnt mention JLo as a recipient of the award??? he looked like he would choke if he said her name hahahah and stopped at Prince i know , it was mean... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
justinecoria Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:56 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:56 AM It was NOT live. Celine had all her playback mimics, was just 99.99% sync, did not say 'Thank you' in the end. Her head moves would have made the sound different. And it doesn't sound live. But, who cares? That performance was frigging phenomenal!!! Now they should just cancel the single and use this version instead!! 2 Quote
incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:56 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:56 AM She lipped. welp You don't even go here!!!! 2 Quote
Popular Post SuperLove4Celine Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:56 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:56 AM She lipped. welp Mego? Is that you? I never knew your first name was Brady! Welp...I hope life is treating you kindly! 8 Quote
rhapsodion Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM (edited) Some pictures from wireimage from the backstage: http://www.wireimage...?q=celine dion/[639734711]&ep=1/60/1&s=3 Edited May 23, 2016 at 03:05 AM by rhapsodion 1 Quote
gafsa Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM All I can say is "I'm so f****** proud!" 3 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM Here come the trolls 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Del Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM How many rows am I sitting away from you in Montréal? LOL I'm about 3/4 down the arena both nights. I'll make sure to scream loud and clear so you can hear me. haha 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Tyler1991 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM Why do we think she lipped? why would she lip a song she regularly performs live using the same arrangement she normally does. it does not make sense. this isn't the 90's anymore where you can clearly tell if someone is singing live...nowadays everything is so clear sounding on these award shows its hard to tell with a lot of singers who in fact are singing live!! same with Celine. I mean, honestly if it would have been playback it could have been a smidge better. 1 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:57 AM Somebody get Madusa off the stage.. 1 Quote
incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:58 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:58 AM Here come the trolls Yeah it's quite funny. No worries. Celine just slayed at singing. Showed the whole world how it's done. 1 Quote
Cuquito Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:58 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:58 AM By the way I loved that she was wearing earrings. 1 Quote
marc-02 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:58 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:58 AM here's the complete and clear video of the acceptance speech: 3 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:58 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:58 AM Here comes the lip synchs talk. Nobody can be happy I guess. 1 Quote
Brady Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:59 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:59 AM Mego? Is that you? I never knew your first name was Brady! Welp...I hope life is treating you kindly! Life is great http://pieceofpop.net/uploads/profile/photo-846.gif?_r=1453314853 1 Quote
Nmj Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:00 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:00 AM this moment is her biggest moment of her English career along with winning the Grammy for album of the year for FIY. 5 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:00 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:00 AM Here come the trolls Are they in a box? 1 Quote
Loup_garou Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:00 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:00 AM (edited) I suppose we all feel a bit stupid now for freaking out the past couple of days. I know I do! Not at all the Single version it's still awful...this performance was heaven...they need to release this as an alternative mix PLEASE Edited May 23, 2016 at 03:03 AM by Loup_garou 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:01 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:01 AM Im upset she lipped.... http://pieceofpop.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dd.gif I'm upset that you're here. Have a seat. #ByeFelicia 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:02 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:02 AM Love Madonna more than my life, but Celine stole the show. Come on July 31st!!! 7 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Popular Post Shaun Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:02 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:02 AM http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Icon_zpsvlw5yani.jpg 14 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:04 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:04 AM Any true fan of Celine's would know that's how she always lip syncs. Any true fan would not have only joined this forum in March of 2016 and have only 82 posts. Be gone with you. 7 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
stone Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:05 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:05 AM Just because the few of us with the ears to know it was lipped, it does not mean we disrespect or didn't like the performance. I, we completely agree that it was amazing and she commanded that stage, but did she lip? 1000%, I bet my life on it and I'm okay with that. There's no need to start yet another war amongst us. #teamceline 2 Quote
Brady Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:05 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:05 AM I'm upset that you're here. Have a seat. #ByeFelicia Youre upset too lol. But it was honestly a great moment for Celine! I cried, I love her to death And I wouldnt have cared if she was off key like she was at the AMAs.... Singing live wouldnt have made it for me. Even Rihanna sang live! 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:06 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:06 AM I have such a warm fuzzy feeling right now, it's the Celine effect... 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:06 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:06 AM http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Icon_zpsvlw5yani.jpg Aww, the dildo from the Incognito album cover is gilded on the trophy! 4 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:06 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:06 AM Not at all the Single version it's still awful...this performance was heaven...they need to release this as an alternative mix PLEASEBoth are heaven hunny. Quote
Maicool4 Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:07 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 03:07 AM Video please Enviado desde mi SAMSUNG-SM-G925A mediante Tapatalk Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.