CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:00 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:00 AM He blocked me LOL...I called him a piece of s*** and a pedophile. Guess he didn't like that too much. Truth hurts, I guess. 6 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:02 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:02 AM why would anybody wish something horrible to happen toaomrone Because he's a terrible human being. 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Popular Post scielle Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:02 AM Author Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:02 AM http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/7378450/2016-billboard-music-awards-best-presenters So...according to Billboard RC is #1 presenter of the night! There are loads of pictures of them together on Wireimage and Getty... both beaming. He's so proud of mum and she's clearly over the moon. So good to see them like this!!! 11 Quote
Moo112 Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:07 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:07 AM From what I saw it was amazing. RC surprising her was such a Rene move. Her tears at the end got me. 1 Quote
beelee Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:09 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:09 AM He blocked me LOL...I called him a piece of s*** and a pedophile. Guess he didn't like that too much. Truth hurts, I guess.It looks like we got him to delete his post. Or maybe Twitter deleted it. Either way, at least it's gone. 2 Quote
mebe Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:11 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:11 AM In the end it really was the night of Celine and RC!! What an impact they both had!!! 6 Quote
CaesarCeline Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:11 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:11 AM Just woke up to all the excitement! How wonderful.I thought her dress was lovely and it's great to see her looking healthy. Her hair and make up were a bit drab in my opinion, she could have done with more oomph in both but that is minor. I loved the arrangement and staging of the song. Really full-on bombastic performance. I 100% think she was lipping though, she was doing her playback moves. I think it was a recently-recorded vocal, maybe even in the last couple of days. Orchestra was on fire and Scott Price should be extremely proud of himself this morning.Best part overall was her speech and the surprise from RC. I have no doubt that her father, Rene and Daniel were beaming down from heaven. 2 Quote J'ai besoin de tes yeux, c'est le miroir ou j'existe, sans eux je ne me vois pasRegarde-moi http://img.noiset.com/images/artist/celine-dion-disc-5017.jpeg
Popular Post mebe Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:12 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:12 AM Katy Perry just tweeted: KATY PERRY @katyperry7483 8 minil y a 8 minutes @celinedion @LindseyStirling Performance was amazing!!!! #TheShowMustGoOn #IconCeline #BBMAs #lindseystirling 8 Quote
louisechf Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:14 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:14 AM Just looked, SHE TRULY IS AMAZING! Im so proud of being a Céline Dion fan!!! louisechf with love 3 Quote
mebe Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:14 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:14 AM Now #22 on iTunes Canada! 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:23 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:23 AM This has gone bigger than I could ever ever have imagined 2 Quote
Loup_garou Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:25 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:25 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 5 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:26 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:26 AM This performance alone is enough reason to give her the Icon Award. She nailed it and showed everyone why she's a living legend. Never been more proud! 9 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:29 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:29 AM Reported as well reported Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Popular Post Kristinaz Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:34 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:34 AM Here we go the HD rip[hide]https://mega.nz/#!d8...d9j9bPXjdMGqBaE[/hide] 15 Quote
MalaysiaCeline Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:37 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:37 AM sorry ....just came out from meeting and can anyone kind to share with me the link where can i watch it in HD? Quote http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg "Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....
louisechf Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:37 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:37 AM Here we go the HD rip[hide]https://mega.nz/#!d8...d9j9bPXjdMGqBaE[/hide]I dont get how this is working? I have the app on my phone louisechf with love Quote
scielle Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:41 AM Author Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:41 AM RC surprising her was such a Rene move. That is so, so true! Quote
Kye Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:42 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:42 AM Here we go the HD rip[hide]https://mega.nz/#!d8...d9j9bPXjdMGqBaE[/hide] Thank you for sharing! Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
CelineAndRene Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:45 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:45 AM Here we go the HD rip[hide]https://mega.nz/#!d8...d9j9bPXjdMGqBaE[/hide] Thank you!!!! Quote "...It's the circle of life. You gotta look forward. Two days during the year there's nothing you can do about: yesterday and tomorrow. Today is a great day." - Celine Dion, People.
Kristinaz Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:45 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:45 AM I dont get how this is working? I have the app on my phone louisechf with love I'm not on mobile right now but on my PC I open the link I've posted. You should see two options click "download through browser" I'm using chrome and once I click that it automatically begins to download. Here are pictures to help you. http://i65.tinypic.com/20gh5qd.jpghttp://i67.tinypic.com/2lc1f6w.jpg 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:45 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:45 AM (edited) It's far too quiet in here when the world is roaring about celine! Edited May 23, 2016 at 05:46 AM by Peppercorn1991 1 Quote
louisechf Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:50 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:50 AM I'm not on mobile right now but on my PC I open the link I've posted. You should see two options click "download through browser" I'm using chrome and once I click that it automatically begins to download. Here are pictures to help you. http://i65.tinypic.com/20gh5qd.jpghttp://i67.tinypic.com/2lc1f6w.jpgOmg, this is so nice of you! THANK YOU! louisechf with love 1 Quote
chy2j Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:52 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:52 AM It's far too quiet in here when the world is roaring about celine! Roar!!!! Quote
LukeD Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:53 AM It's far too quiet in here when the world is roaring about celine!US people have gone to bed by now and Europe people are waking up, going to their jobs. In the afternoon when all reviews and HD clips are out the forum will be on fire! Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:54 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:54 AM (edited) US people have gone to bed by now and Europe people are waking up, going to their jobs. In the afternoon when all reviews and HD clips are out the forum will be on fire! I'm still awake!! Of course, because I'm waiting for you to get into bed...as always Edited May 23, 2016 at 05:55 AM by CelinesDIVO5 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CaesarCeline Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:55 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:55 AM Roar!!!!RRRROOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRRRRRRRRR 1 Quote J'ai besoin de tes yeux, c'est le miroir ou j'existe, sans eux je ne me vois pasRegarde-moi http://img.noiset.com/images/artist/celine-dion-disc-5017.jpeg
LukeD Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:56 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:56 AM Oh and Celine >>> Madonna tonight. Madonna did not overshadow Celine, it is the other way around actually. I have read many negative comments for the Prince tribute. 1 Quote
gafsa Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:59 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 05:59 AM Oh and Celine >>> Madonna tonight. Madonna did not overshadow Celine, it is the other way around actually. I have read many negative comments for the Prince tribute. oh yes, as her casual fans I really expecting something great from her. But the second I hear her sing it really turn me down. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.