Kye Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:02 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:02 AM The smiles coming from her orchestra members' faces is so infectious! 6 Quote Du Soleil Au Coeur
browseceline Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:07 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:07 AM Oh my god..this was something. Proud on her. She nailed it! And scott and his orchestra. Wish they had recorded this version. But this one will stay online on youtube anyway. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
woodstock Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:13 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:13 AM Here we go the HD rip[hide]https://mega.nz/#!d8...d9j9bPXjdMGqBaE[/hide]Thank you for taking the time to share it.The video quality is amazing, but am I the only one who have no sound at all ? Quote
Popular Post Loup_garou Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:14 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:14 AM http://www.billboard.com/files/media/03-celine-dion-BBMA-show-2016-billboard-1000.jpghttp://www.billboard.com/files/media/Celine-Dion-and-Rene-Charles-Angelil-backstage-2016-bbma-billboard-1000-.jpghttp://www.billboard.com/files/media/celine-dion-bbma-icon-award-2016-billboard-1000.jpghttp://www.billboard.com/files/media/Celine-Dion-and-Ludacris-backstage-2016-bbma-billboard-1000-.jpghttp://www.billboard.com/files/media/Celine-Dion-Ciara-hug-backstage-billboard-1000.jpghttp://www.billboard.com/files/media/Lindsey-Stirling-BBMA-performance-2016-billboard-1000.jpg 12 Quote
mirage Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:19 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:19 AM OMG OMG OMG i just saw her performance....This version IS AMAZING!!!!!!!! loved it loved it loved it loved it!! Didn't like the dress, it should have been a short sexy dress. And a bit of spray tan would do no harm haha That HD download is there one with RC giving the award to Ceine? It only shows her performance 1 Quote
pat200 Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:22 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:22 AM i hope we will get a video of seal presenting her, the montage, her performance, and the speech all in one 2 Quote
stevo Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:22 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:22 AM I was so nervous logging on this morning but DEAR GOD, I am proud! And of RC. Just the best performance and speech. The version had so much energy. E P I C. I C O N. 7 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:25 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:25 AM Where is the fan cams? The one who watches Celine live at BMA Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:25 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:25 AM Where is the fan cams? The one who watches Celine live at BMA Quote
louisechf Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:26 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:26 AM Thank you for taking the time to share it. The video quality is amazing, but am I the only one who have no sound at all ?Iv got the sound but no video louisechf with love 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:26 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:26 AM I finally just got the time to watch it all the way through... And mon Dieu.... She is AMAZING. That performance was defintely live, and that arrangement gives me chills!!!! Her dress was just perfect, the hair and the makeup were too. How amazing is she, everything about this performance was perfect. Céline is just amazing 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
louisechf Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:29 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:29 AM Well, europeantime here and Im going to bed after 12 hours night at work! Im so happy I have all of you to share this with I told you before that Madonna will not steal Célines show and Im think Im right! CÉLINE IS BEST! louisechf with love Quote
giannislyber Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:30 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:30 AM here's the version i reordered[/size][/font][/color] Thanks! Quote
louisechf Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:31 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:31 AM Thank you for taking the time to share it. The video quality is amazing, but am I the only one who have no sound at all ?Try another player, I tried wirh VLC player and now I have both video and sound louisechf with love 1 Quote
stone Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:34 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:34 AM Song is #80 on U.S iTunes and she's still trending on Twitter! 4 Quote
marc-02 Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:53 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 06:53 AM Some asked Celine to give a shout out to Sia: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFvSOtrTYnq/?r=218826307 2 Quote
cdurand54 Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:04 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:04 AM Does anyone know if the show is gonna be broadcast here in Europe somewhere ? Thank you ! Quote
A new day... Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:05 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:05 AM What a performance!!! I watched it the instant I woke up this morning.The video I watched was a bit out of sync, so I CAN'T WAIT to watch it again in HD. Plus, I wasn't expecting RC to present the award to her mom on stage. That made me cry as much as Celine! Great recognition, amazing performance, moving speech. PERFECT moment 1 Quote
Modesta Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:11 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:11 AM (edited) just watched it and SHE WAS AMAZING!!! And RC surprising her... I still have tears in my eyes, happy tears because he's grown to be such a fine young man. He's been through so much already at his age, and taking that kind of responsibility, being there for his mum, standing by her side is so admirable. So proud to be her fan. Edited May 23, 2016 at 07:12 AM by Modesta 3 Quote
A new day... Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:11 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:11 AM (edited) Does anyone know if the show is gonna be broadcast here in Europe somewhere ? Thank you ! It was broadcasted this morning at 7:00AM on NRJ Hits (France) and will air at 20:00 for the second time, still on the same channel. France only I think. Edited May 23, 2016 at 07:14 AM by A new day... 2 Quote
browseceline Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:13 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:13 AM Celine should actually re-record (if u consider the studio version studio) the song with this version!!i believe yesterday i did post that they might do a Beethoven vegas version with Lindsey added!!! and i was right!!! That is what I said before; they should have waited and recorded a version like this one for a studioversion, because there are now many people who are in awe with this version and then get that other version that is well, quite different. We all have said enough about that version. And I think we are right in terms of that quality.This version however was .. well I have only listened to it on my phone this morning when I woke up. It is freaking fantastic, it is boombastic, it's beautiful. And did I not say the whole orchestra would be there? And yes they were, this was showing the world how iconic she is and how great a musician Scott Price is!And then the end got me emotional. It was beautiful that RC gave his mother this well earned award! Something she did not expect at all :-) 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
cdurand54 Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:15 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:15 AM It was broadcasted this morning at 7:00AM on NRJ Hits (France) and will air at 20:00 for the second time, still on the same channel. France only I think. thank you for that !!! Quote
Popular Post smw Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:16 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:16 AM (edited) Billboard music awards named her the most memorable performance of the night and made Celine their Facebook banner! Edited May 23, 2016 at 07:19 AM by smw 11 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:17 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:17 AM 14 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:34 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:34 AM I kept on repeating her performance in billboard. I'm just so proud with this version. With that performance and orchestra she really steal the show. Best performance ever. I noticed the audience they are really focused on celine like speechless. Proud fan! You did it! It just excites me that other artists watched celine AHHHHHH! OMG! Is somebody here watched celine live? Did you record it? 3 Quote
Popular Post Celine Fan 77 Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:39 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:39 AM My God, what a performance! With no doubt her greatest TV performance in years. And those legs... Just no words lol. I am so proud to be a fan of this woman, really. 9 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Popular Post scielle Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:47 AM Author Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:47 AM (edited) I've been scrolling through twitter and there is an amazing amount of love coming her way from he most unlikely places. Really unlikely. And its all overwhelmingly, 99% positive. Is this a parallel universe?! And the really cool think is, all these years so many people dismissed her as a fluffy Hallmark act, and now she's gone and proved she's the fiercest of them all and has given us one of the most real, genuine award show moments in years. Take that! Edited May 23, 2016 at 07:49 AM by scielle 8 Quote
louisechf Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:48 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:48 AM http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/musik/rockbjornen/article22868759.ab One of the biggest newspaper in Sweden, they didnt even mention Céline but talks about Madonna, Adele etc... Im going to write and complain about that!!! louisechf with love 4 Quote
browseceline Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:51 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 07:51 AM Here we go the HD rip[hide]https://mega.nz/#!d8...d9j9bPXjdMGqBaE[/hide] thank you so very much! Oh my god... this is was stunning and the whole orchestra was there to support her. Wow , completely stunned, what a performance! 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
WindyCityCelineFan Posted May 23, 2016 at 08:07 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 08:07 AM I kept on repeating her performance in billboard. I'm just so proud with this version. With that performance and orchestra she really steal the show. Best performance ever. I noticed the audience they are really focused on celine like speechless. Proud fan! You did it! It just excites me that other artists watched celine AHHHHHH! OMG! Is somebody here watched celine live? Did you record it? Yes I was there and I recorded the performance and speech. I will upload when I return home and share. Granted I was on the upper level but the sound is great. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.