Loup_garou Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM WOW! absolutely amazing! THAT speech......This is the woman we love so much 3 Quote
xo1hrt4celineox Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM OMGGGGG!!! That was so freaking amazing!! And then the water works! I'm dead. 4 Quote . . .Live to Love Celine Dion <3http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/java05.jpghttp://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i294/xo1hrt4celineox/8839047.png
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM Lol All the fighting going on about TSMGO single and then she uses Vegas with Lindsey! OMFG!!!! 10 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post Shaun Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:21 AM BOOM!!!!!!!!! Beat that kids. BEAT THAT!!!! What an amazing performance. AMAZING! She slayed them all. The whole room loved it. And Rene-Charles presenting the award was brilliant. Seriously brilliant. We have had so many moments over the years to be proud of her and tonight is right there at the top. Celine Dion: ICON!!! 18 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM This is definitely a defining moment in her career. Lindsay who? 11 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Popular Post Koolan Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM Did I mention how much I loved her dress, makeup and hair? 9 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
minolli Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM Oh my gosh, that was so perfect! They actually acknowledged her French career, and they did the Vegas version, and she sounded great (I don't even care if it might've been playback), and the attitude was perfect, and then RC gave her the award! So amazing! The only thing I didn't totally love was her hair and the dress was only so-so for me. 4 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM I Can tell u that everyone in the audience was in tears and cheering so loudly for our girlOmg Yes you were there!! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
artistman2007 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:22 AM Please send anything I'm dying here 1 Quote
ehild Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:23 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:23 AM (edited) https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1132603050095712&id=649725761716779 https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1132604916762192&id=649725761716779 Pics from tonight Edited May 23, 2016 at 02:23 AM by ehild 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
I Drove All Night! Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:23 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:23 AM The dress was perfect. I wasn't a huge fan of the hair, it kind of fell flat but she looked gorgeous nonetheless. Definitely a defining moment. 1 Quote
DestinMg5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:23 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:23 AM EPIC that's our Celine!! So touching RC she had no idea! 2 Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
ilka Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:23 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:23 AM I can't stop crying. That was so touching! Amazing perfomance! REAL QUEEN! 2 Quote
celine_026 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:23 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:23 AM 100% live I recorded it was it all live? I think it was what all you guys think? U people think she'd expose herself tô the áudio enginers of this show? I dont think so. On caesars ok but there? Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
Popular Post Brandon Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:24 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:24 AM (edited) We were worried for nothing. It's EXACTLY what we imagined and all it could be. Beethoven version, Lindsey adding her bit, Bombastic, Powerful vocals, No ear monitor, no mic problems! And the presentation by RC was the icing on the cake. Couldn't be happier and couldn't ask for more!Thank you Celine and Aldo.And the handsome Rene Charles! Edited May 23, 2016 at 02:27 AM by Brandon 9 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
I Drove All Night! Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:24 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:24 AM Alright guys, let's move this party to twitter and get our girl trending! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:25 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:25 AM CÈLINE is BLOWING UP on social media!! #iconceline 4 Quote
xTheGoodBoyx Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:25 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:25 AM Well there goes the waterworks. Wow..such an amazing performance and a very touching speech 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v51/TheGoodBoy/celine309-1-1.png
Cafe67 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:25 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:25 AM Goodnight, everyone! I feel so fortunate to have shared this performance with so many other fans. Céline really is the greatest singer in the world just like René always said. It was worth suffering through the other performances to have seen that. 3 Quote
mike_z Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM I think it was playback! But she executed it flawlessly! And it was a different prerecorded version, not the "studio" one! 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM This picture says it all..... https://www.instagram.com/p/BFu5haiDgjt/?tagged=celinedion 3 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM Whether or not it was playback, she managed to put on the perfect performance for the occasion. 4 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Tyler1991 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM I don't think anything was playback except the last line as per usual. She totally slayed. I made 4 of my friends watch it they are all crying. I am too. So touching This is such a big moment for her. She did so well. So proud. 7 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM I loved everything about her look tonight, everything! 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Cuquito Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:26 AM Epic performance. Perfection from beginning to end and very emotional. We didn't expect that coming. I cried like a baby. She's the Queen! 4 Quote
Del Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:27 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:27 AM I have no words I am crying my #ss off I started shaking with excitement the moment I heard the first notes, then was a crying mess when RC walked out. Oh Mon Dieux! Is anyone crying?!?!? I was a mess.m 4 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:27 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:27 AM Jeez shutup about fricken playback crap! Enjoy the fricken performance! 9 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LcMason Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:28 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:28 AM Still have tissue in hand. 1 Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:28 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:28 AM Thats why Im a huge Celine fan and I will always be!!!!!!!!! You are the best, now and will always be! 1 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:28 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 02:28 AM This is why we are fans of Celine because when she's at her best things like this happen. She's untouchable. One of a kind. 5 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.