artistman2007 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:45 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:45 AM The stream is gone ,any other links please 1 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:45 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:45 AM (edited) So much better then When We Were Young. I love that song Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:45 AM by powerofamor17 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:45 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:45 AM So much better then When We Were Young. I have to agree to disagree there I love when we were young, send my love to your lover is kinda a little blah to me lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
chy2j Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM The live event is no longer availableWTF Quote
québecflower Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM (edited) BTW, congrats to him on his Grand Prix in Cannes!was real happy, the usa critics didn't destroy him, just his movie...but the Canne jury loved it.... Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM by québecflower Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
onix Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM Its great to know how they put Celine to the end... The biggest names are usually at the end Celine is at another whole level apart <3 1 Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
Frenchie Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM Yay! Adele won the Album of the Year!! And we LOVED her new music video. Simple, classy, and fun!! Loved her dress in the video. 4 Quote
chy2j Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM Anyone have new link please Quote
NicoNV Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:46 AM Kesha is up. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM Mother Hubbard! What do we do? It's Jamaica all over again! 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM (edited) Adele seems like she'd be a bad waitress. And where does she get the right to premiere a music video on an awards show?I think Rihanna did this too last year for "B**** better have my money". Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM by powerofamor17 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM I know a lot of people don't like Kesha but I actually do. This is a beautiful rendition of "It Ain't Me Babe" 2 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM http://aovivonatv.com/assistir-tnt-ao-vivo-online-gratis-24-horas/ 2 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM I was hoping "Water Under The Bridge" would be Adele's new single, but I do enjoy "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)." It's nice to hear her singing something a bit more uptempo. 4 Quote
Xpresso Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM How can they show a video during an awards show!!?? And a pretty bad one on top of it... 2 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:47 AM I'm not a Kesha fan, but this is easily my favorite performance so far. 3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
ThisTime Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM I hope Kesha does this kind of music when she gets her legal battle over and done with. Her voice is beautiful and has been hidden by garbage like Tik Tok omg 3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM I love that song I edited my post Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Cuquito Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM I'm sorry but Adele is so boring. 3 Quote
artistman2007 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM Who is singing now guys Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM The link might just be down for this performance due to copyright.... hold tight. Quote
mebe Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM OMG what happened to Ke$ha??? What a change! I love that song! 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM http://aovivonatv.co...ratis-24-horas/ works Quote #FREEJAVITO
NicoNV Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM I'm not a Kesha fan, but this is easily my favorite performance so far. I agree. I am pleasantly surprised. 2 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM I'm not a Kesha fan, but this is easily my favorite performance so far. I don't know her, but it sounds great, really. Simple and classy. Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:48 AM I edited my post LOL, is it more interesting tbh. 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:49 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:49 AM What is this? PBS? 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
chy2j Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:49 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:49 AM http://aovivonatv.com/assistir-tnt-ao-vivo-online-gratis-24-horas/Thanks a lot 1 Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:49 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:49 AM Sounds like Celine is next!!!! EEP! 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.