CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:20 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:20 AM I looooove James Bay! 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
artistman2007 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:20 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:20 AM Great thet they are starting to update us with stuff, great job -"aldo 2 Quote
Del Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:20 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:20 AM I'm so behind on American pop music. I don't know who this is. Give me Christine and the queens, Louane, or Coeur de Pirate I don't listen to radio and when I get in friends cars and they blast and sing the songs I've no idea who they are singing. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
celinesounds Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:21 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:21 AM she will be the last before Madonna, The Diva and The Queen 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:21 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:21 AM she will be the last before Madonna, The Diva and The Queen Ew 1 Quote
québecflower Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:21 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:21 AM Once I was 30 years old...... I like this song It speaks to me, soon I'll be 60 years old..... (it's the wine getting to me )stop the californian wine, try Toscane , it will make you happy 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
ThisTime Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:23 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:23 AM I looooove James Bay!Literally everything you have posted tonight I'm like yessssss! 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Popular Post Shaun Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:23 AM Popular Post Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:23 AM Oh wow Seal liked my tweet! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Seal_zpszcwi8yxr.jpg 16 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
flutefreak Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:24 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:24 AM Anyone have any wine left? Getting so anxious, I need some! 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:25 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:25 AM (edited) Literally everything you have posted tonight I'm like yessssss! Haha thank you!! You should follow me on Facebook lmao www.facebook.com/Matthew.wisneski Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:25 AM by CelinesDIVO5 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:25 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:25 AM Oh wow Seal liked my tweet! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/Seal_zpszcwi8yxr.jpg Wow! That's...Crazy. 3 Quote
artistman2007 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:25 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:25 AM I like that shes white with no tan Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:26 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:26 AM (edited) I'm out of wine, just resorted to flat Dr. Pepper. Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:26 AM by powerofamor17 2 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:27 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:27 AM I like that shes white with no tanThey still have time to spray it on. 1 Quote
remykyes Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:27 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:27 AM Absolutely in LOVE with Gwen's dress! 3 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:27 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:27 AM (edited) Absolutely in LOVE with Gwen's dress! Not her voice OR makeup. Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:27 AM by powerofamor17 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:27 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:27 AM (edited) My live stream is like a minute behind all of you Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:28 AM by CelinesDIVO5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
karalayna Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:28 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:28 AM on my link now they show red carpet once again please give me a link for live streaming Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:28 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:28 AM I still can't believe Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton are a couple now. I would never have seen that coming in a million years. 4 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:28 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:28 AM How much more of this crap? 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
remykyes Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:29 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:29 AM Not her voice OR makeup. Agreed 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
québecflower Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:29 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:29 AM Not her voice OR makeup.apparently she 's got difficulty selling her tickets for the tour, hence her here singing country. 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
artistman2007 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:29 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:29 AM Boring duet really Quote
onix Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:29 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:29 AM Im so exciteeeed!!!!!!Kjhfsadgjkljhds I want Celine now 1 Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
Frenchie Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:30 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:30 AM Gwen can't sing country imo. My mom just said, "She looks old! Don't you think so?" haha I think it's the makeup or lack thereof. However, I liked how her dress shimmered when is walked out in the spotlights. Quote
ThisTime Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:30 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:30 AM Haha thank you!! You should follow me on Facebook lmao www.facebook.com/Matthew.wisneskilmao get that promo Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Del Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:30 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:30 AM How much more of this crap? I have feeling there is still a while to go. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
karalayna Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:30 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:30 AM I gess Iwont to sleep it's 2:30 am but first I have to watch this Quote
remykyes Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM How much more of this crap? According to a reputable source, about another hour's worth of it. Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
ThisTime Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM I'm kind of in love with the guitarist for this band. Quote http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gifMy Twitter || My Tumblr
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.