Jump to content

Celine to Receive ICON Award, Perform at Billboard Awards - May 22nd, 2016


Recommended Posts

Posted
I hope celine isn't feeling the nerves too much!!! She has no need to as the performers I've seen tonight.... She will blow them out the park
  • Like 4
Posted

Don't worry, I only heard of them last month when they were a guest on La Voix in Quebec.

we have big guest in Quebec :giggle:
  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
Don't tell me they will play Adele's video and then release Céline just after!!! :doh:

 

 

That would be horrible timing as whatever Adele song is being released will likely make me and a lot of other people cry like lost rabbits. By the time we would pull ourselves together the show may be over.

  • Like 3
Posted

Cakes? Aka butt?

Is that what it means? :roflmao: Hahaha Well I learn something new everyday!
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
At least the TCWT footage has Celine looking hot and moving around. I'm thrilled it's not the MHWgO or TTWII video
  • Like 5

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted (edited)

That would be horrible timing as whatever Adele song is being released will likely make me and a lot of other people cry like lost rabbits. By the time we would pull ourselves together the show may be over.

lost rabbits... :sofunny: Edited by québecflower
  • Like 1
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

I have never heard if DNCE. I am getting old.

well they r kinda new so yeah i don't blame u lol

love Joe...

  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
Adele aged 30 years in this video.
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)
it is not Xavier dolan.... Edited by québecflower
  • Like 5
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
I like this Adele song. Unlike like "hello" is doesn't make me want to cut myself.
  • Like 4
Posted
If Celine dares to make a music video like that I just die, Jesus!
  • Like 6
Posted
Love Adele song
  • Like 2

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted
where is the dramaminne, i'm a little sick
  • Like 2
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

it is not Xavier dolan....

BTW, congrats to him on his Grand Prix in Cannes!

Posted
Love the song, not the video. Blah
  • Like 3
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted (edited)
I actually like the song. My favorite so far would be 'When we were young' though. Edited by powerofamor17
  • Like 2
Posted

I like this Adele song. Unlike like "hello" is doesn't make me want to cut myself.

This is my first time hearing it and it's definitely her best release off of 25 so far.

  • Like 2

http://i.imgur.com/MfrTohK.gif

Posted (edited)

So much better then When We Were Young. :)

 

Edit: Where's the comment from the young one!?

Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

love Adele's song but this video... really??

it kinda making me dizzy.... don't like it even the song is good...

  • Like 2

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted

Adele seems like she'd be a bad waitress.

And where does she get the right to premiere a music video on an awards show?

  • Like 7

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

it is not Xavier dolan....

I thought the exact same.
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted
the things we do for celine ,
:sofunny:

 

The more I watch the more I think she should be on another award show. This is sooooo not her awardshow
Remember when Celine OWNED this Billboards Show back in 1998 :wub: Before all these performers were even born . LMAO!
  • Like 4
Posted
OMG the link went down

#FREEJAVITO

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...