Cuquito Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM Looks like Celine is coming after Adeles whatever they are going to show... Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM Sorry but I really like this song. Talk to me baby,,,,, cake by the ocean 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM the new village people. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:31 AM Wtf is a DNCE? "Damn.Not.Cute.Enough 1 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:32 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:32 AM (edited) Looks like Celine is coming after Adeles whatever they are going to show...Her video I believe. Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:32 AM by powerofamor17 Quote
celinefanonline Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:32 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:32 AM DNCE aint bad!! do like Joe 1 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:32 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:32 AM Wtf is a DNCE? "Damn.Not.Cute.Enough Joe Jonas is beautiful 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:33 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:33 AM Boring duet really Most "country" music bores me today. Most of it isn't even country music. It's just recycled 80s rock music. I think Mark Chesnutt is probably the only one today who has any sense of what real country is. 2 Quote
Frenchie Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:33 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:33 AM How much more of this crap? Less than 90 minutes now. Let the count down begin! Celine can't come on quick enough. And Adele's new music video. Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:33 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:33 AM apparently she 's got difficulty selling her tickets for the tour, hence her here singing country.Don't think it'll help her tbh. 2 Quote
Del Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:33 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:33 AM Sorry but I really like this song. Talk to me baby,,,,, cake by the ocean it is a catchy tune. Quote Instagram: @delphis78
DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:33 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:33 AM the new village people. You crazy Canadian! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
mebe Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:34 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:34 AM P!nk and DNCE....the best performances up to now!! 5 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:34 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:34 AM Joe Jonas is beautifulI know Joe, sort of. But the rest?? Quote
mike_z Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:34 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:34 AM Damn!! This Jonas kid rocked the scene! Céline needs to make some noise! 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:34 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:34 AM I have never heard if DNCE. I am getting old. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
onix Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:35 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:35 AM I wanna ser how Celine blow them all away!!!! Teach how a real Queen rock the stage Celiiiiine!! My Queen is coming next YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 Quote Celine Dion en Guadalajara, MexicoDiciembre 2008 http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8506/tourmexicoxd9lk5.jpg
NicoNV Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:35 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:35 AM (edited) I can only imagine how excited all of this would have been when I was 14. Right now? It just makes me feel like: Who are these kids? Why is Shazam being mentioned everywhere? Why do I only have a vague idea of what Shazam is? Is Shazam super cool? Do kids still say cool? (Also for anyone who can, the ABC app has the stream up and working now if you are a subscriber to one the listed service providers) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited May 23, 2016 at 01:37 AM by NicoNV 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM I'm sorry but they act like Kesha is the second coming on this BBAs Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM Damn!! This Jonas kid rocked the scene! Céline needs to make some noise!I guess Kevin just don't have time for it anymore. Demi, Nick and Joe but no Kevin :/ Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM I have never heard if DNCE. I am getting old. Maybe you just need to eat some cake by the ocean? Would that help? 3 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM I'm sorry but they act like Kesha is the second coming on this BBAs Ew ew ew 1 Quote
alexpepin Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM Ok i cant wait anymooooore! Don't know if I'm.more anxious about hey look then her song lol Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:36 AM Sorry but I really like this song. Talk to me baby,,,,, cake by the ocean I adore it!! My 2 year old niece loves it too. She sings every word. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Alex_Incognito Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:37 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:37 AM Maybe you just need to eat some cake by the ocean? Would that help?Cakes? Aka butt? 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DestinMg5 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:37 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:37 AM Omg made on time guys haha lol Quote [url=http://s1383.photobucket
Cafe67 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:37 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:37 AM Since Adele isn't in Las Vegas, it would be an amazing surprise if she had a taped introduction to announce Céline's performance. After all, everyone knows Céline is a huge Adele fan so it would be nice to see some acknowledgement from her! 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:38 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:38 AM Don't tell me they will play Adele's video and then release Céline just after!!! 1 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:38 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:38 AM I wanna ser how Celine blow them all away!!!! Teach how a real Queen rock the stage Celiiiiine!! My Queen is coming next YAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!I think they are just making up for the lack of mentions. I see the Go-Gos, Ariana, Rihanna and Kesha first. Quote
Del Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:38 AM Posted May 23, 2016 at 01:38 AM I have never heard if DNCE. I am getting old. Don't worry, I only heard of them last month when they were a guest on La Voix in Quebec. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.