celinelover03 Posted May 19, 2016 at 11:28 PM Posted May 19, 2016 at 11:28 PM (edited) I always thought that they slept together , But I don't understand why she wasn't there with him all night after the show that night, , But thanks to everyone that gave us the translated , Actually, I read this a while ago (I forgot where), but Rene had his own room in the Florida and Vegas houses the entire time, even before he got sick, so apparently they haven't been sleeping in the same bed for years now, even before his cancer. Edited May 19, 2016 at 11:28 PM by celinelover03 2 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
nuts2you Posted May 19, 2016 at 11:32 PM Posted May 19, 2016 at 11:32 PM wow , thanks I didn't know that, but you would think that him begin sick , they would sleep together , and spend as much time with him, Quote
celinefanonline Posted May 20, 2016 at 12:16 AM Posted May 20, 2016 at 12:16 AM I think the reason they have separate room is that Renes time schedule is different to Celine's, Rene is more of a morning person where as Celine's a night owl! But of course it changes when she got kids but probably still later than Rene Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Kristinaz Posted May 20, 2016 at 12:23 AM Posted May 20, 2016 at 12:23 AM How did you get it to work? I hit the username which then showed me all the videos but right now I'm trying to load it and can't get anything to work. Did you try the facebook link I posted a few posts up? Quote
incognito Posted May 20, 2016 at 01:01 AM Posted May 20, 2016 at 01:01 AM I think the reason they have separate room is that Renes time schedule is different to Celine's, Rene is more of a morning person where as Celine's a night owl! But of course it changes when she got kids but probably still later than ReneKings and Queens always had separate "bed chambers". 2 Quote
dyusha Posted May 20, 2016 at 01:46 AM Posted May 20, 2016 at 01:46 AM I hit the username which then showed me all the videos but right now I'm trying to load it and can't get anything to work. Did you try the facebook link I posted a few posts up? Yes that one did work, thank you Quote I'll always be with you
celine4evauk Posted May 20, 2016 at 06:43 AM Posted May 20, 2016 at 06:43 AM wow , thanks I didn't know that, but you would think that him begin sick , they would sleep together , and spend as much time with him, Rene always wanted celine to sleep well when she has shows to do. They used to sleep apart in the 90's. Quote
browseceline Posted May 20, 2016 at 09:11 AM Posted May 20, 2016 at 09:11 AM (edited) This is nice.. @people: Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Edited May 20, 2016 at 09:11 AM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Caledor Posted May 20, 2016 at 09:42 AM Posted May 20, 2016 at 09:42 AM I think the reason they have separate room is that Renes time schedule is different to Celine's, Rene is more of a morning person where as Celine's a night owl! But of course it changes when she got kids but probably still later than Rene You are right. But I think as their house is much bigger than mine, they can each have their personal separate room, and one room when they want to be together Really nice interview. Is she wearing her wedding band ? i can't see. Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
Del Posted May 20, 2016 at 01:19 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 01:19 PM Oh my god. She says Rene died around 3h20 in the morning . She wasn't originally sure why he wanted this song, but after the doctor estimated that he died at that time she wanted to make sure she arrived at the funeral at that time. I had a mild moment at this point in the interview. 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Popular Post NicoNV Posted May 20, 2016 at 01:23 PM Popular Post Posted May 20, 2016 at 01:23 PM Here is a translation of the Paris match article. If something did not make sense, I would just translate it using context as opposed to a literal translation. There are a few sentences about RC that I did not have time to translate properly, and marked them in here with brackets and added a (??) because she references the family doctor, but that could just mean personal teacher. I tried to flag any of my comments to explain with italics, but may have missed that in some spots. If you want to buy the article, and are in the US, you can download the ParisMatch app in iTunes and purchase just this issue for 1.99. I did not translate the opening of the article. I only did the question and answers. It's not perfect, but that should just encourage us to learn French! I am hoping this will mean at least one less thing for the French speaking members of the forum to translate for us (and thank you to them for everything they do translate!) The story about the twins playing Bert the chimney sweep is one of the cutest things I have ever read. Q: How have you protected your sons?A: I answer all of their questions about their dad. I do not want someone to tell my story; I want to tell my story my way. I have always been very close to my children, but I am listening to them even more now (“but I have redoubled listening”). In regards to RC, a lot has been said about the fact he dyed his hair blonde. People said “rebel” or he rebelled. In fact, his entire team dyed their hair blonde during hockey finals. I also started a series of bedtime rituals. First, I make sure that RC is okay. Second, the twins come to my room where my bed is huge. The twins sleep in bed with me. We watch Disney, and then I switch off the light. I installed two lamps that project stars on the ceiling. Nelson, Eddy, and I, count the stars. Then come the series of “good nights” to all the people that we love: dad (Rene), grandma, RC, the chef for the cookies, the pool, and the sun that warmed the pool! By the bed is a photo of their dad after his first cancer with the inscription TVEC (everything will be okay). The twins hug (not sure if she meant each other or the photo). I say “goodnight, my love” The twins repeat after me and say “Goodnight dad, I love you my love.” Q: And in the morning?A: Sometimes we send messages for Rene. Eddy had the idea to, every morning, when we touch the door handle, to say good journey, papa. Q: Do you go in Rene’s room (literally, “are you in your room,” but that makes no sense given the context)?A: At first, I refused. But, then I repainted everything white. I removed the furniture, and all signs of the sickness. When it was done, the twins rushed to it. I will store clothes, ski suits for example, family photos, Christmas cards. It will not be a museum, but a room to pray in (for prayer). It has a large trunk filled with messages from the children. Q: You have two roles now (mother and father), is it very difficult?A: I am a master at it. For the past three years, the twins only very rarely saw their father (I think she means in terms of who was caring for them as a parent--as in they very rarely saw their father as a father these past three years--not literally that they only very rarely physically saw their father the past three years, but I could be wrong). I am permissive and strict, I prefer talking about things. The worst punishment for the twins is to separate them from each other. They do nothing without each other. When Nelson will say “Mom, I am thirsty, did Eddy drink something?” And I say “No,” Nelson will say “Then I am not thirsty.” They are like two puzzle pieces. They are so connected that sometimes I struggle to join their duet. Sometimes, if I change their first names, they react. The other day, Nelson did not respond after I called for him three times. So, I called for him using the name Robert, and he finally responded surprised. Eddy is very shy, and sends Nelson [him] to do everything that scares him (the sentence about Eddy was a little confusing to translate, but based on context, I believe this is correct). Q. How does RC live this new life?A: He is a good boy, I am not worried. He is very shy, very reserved. When he was little, he hid behind his hair. But, like many people. He is like his father. He home schools with online courses. He can work three or four hours a day, at his rhythm, as it suits him. He doesn’t like studying English, which we insist on. But, he is a good student. (The following did not make sense, and I ran out of time to translate it properly. I am placing it in brackets, and for the second part of the statement, I included the French after it: if someone could translate it, that would be great) Answer continue: As I go to bed very late, it is our family doctor (??) that comes every day to help him manage his time. . [it happens at home in the morning, wake RC and asked him what lunch. My son is very framed, my priority is that he continues his studies. Comme je me couche tres tard, c'est notre médecin de famille qui vient tous les jours pour l'aider a gerer ses journees. Il arrive a la maison le matin, réveille RC et lui propose de quoi dejeuner. Mon fils est tres encadré, ma priorite est qu'il continue ses etudes] Q: What about socialization?A: in the past, we moved so much/kept moving. RC could not really make buddies at school. Today is he seriously into sports, most notably golf and hockey. He has many friends. He invites them to the house for sleepovers, poker games, and video games. I like having a band of teenagers in the kitchen making pancakes. RC is 15 years old, I do not place him in handcuffs/lock him in. He is young; he must live. Q: You have a lot of complicity (closeness/partnership) with RC?A: Between us, love prevails. We are rarely emotional. We often talk about Rene, and it almost always turns to laughter. Especially when RC collapses, slumped, on the sofa, and he remind us so much of his father! The twins admire him. He is very protective of them. When RC leaves the house, the twins cry to him “Love you!” and RC, who is a little shy, softly responds, “me too.” He was the only child for ten years, so he was not used to sharing. When the twins touch his things (she gave the example of a ball), he will ask “Can’t you buy them one?” Or he would say “Look, they are disgusting! They have their finger in their noses.” I explained to him he did the same thing at their age. Q. Why do you say “My twins are clowns?”A: Three or four times a day, they disguise themselves. They change costumes; they put a sombrero on, or choose to dress up like Bert, the chimney sweep, from Mary Poppins. For this costume, they put their hands in the fireplace (to get soot) to blacken their faces. They do not lack an imagination. They are make-up professionals. They buy bloody scars, fake fingers, sticky eyeballs. I cannot describe the faces of the cashiers! Their latest fantasy: fly like Spider-Man. I explained to them that for that, the person was hanging by a harness on a clothesline. I demystified it. This is essential for my two dreamers. Q. You never lived alone before, how are you coping?A. I come from a large family, but I am pretty solitary. In our family, everyone had a their area: for the business, it was Rene. For the home, it was me. And it was like this for years. I am not lost. I live in my little cocoon with my loved ones. Rene left me a heritage of love. I think about him all the time. Q: Your fortune would let you live anywhere else, not just the suburbs of Las Vegas.A: My dream is not the sea. It is to have a house on a lake. I like the therapeutic aspect of that tranquility. I imagine a small paradise in Quebec, full of trees, where you could walk a horse. Q. How is it working with your new manager chosen by Rene?A: They were friends for 25 years. Also knows perfectly how to handle the business aspects of my profession. He isn’t trying to replace Rene. He is ensuring continuity. Our collaboration is growing every day. He is always where he should be, and for an artist that is valuable. Q. Your next single, Encore un soir, released May 24, is an event. Why?A. It’s an exceptional event, that has not occurred in 12 years. I called JJG, and he said, he wrote everything, there was nothing left, he could not do better. On the trip to Boston, I called him to tell hi that there was a theme never discussed: the bridge between two shores, between two lives. With his usual delicacy, JJG wrote me a song that is nt even sad, the chorus starts with another night, another hour, another tear of happiness. He gave me a wonderful gift. I was able to sing this for Rene, “who was as we say, the little birds.” Q. Can you imagine, later in your life, the possibility of another love?A. I do not know the future. But, if you are talking about a relationship with a man, today, the answer is no way! I am the wife of one man, and that is Rene. My heart is fixed (locked/set/certain). I have never looked at anyone other than my husband. He is my man, my flag, my anchor. 17 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted May 20, 2016 at 03:11 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 03:11 PM Can't wait to have this one in HQ . Apparently it's from Télé 7 Jours. 5 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
karalayna Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:00 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:00 PM (edited) DOES SOMEONE HERE HAVE THE SCANS OF THIS WEEK ISSUE HELLO CANADA MAGAZINE AND ALL FRANCH MAGAZINES ?( WITH TRANSLATION WOULD BE GREAT ) IF SOMEONE HAVE IT PLEASE SAND THEM HERE THANK YOU (SOMETHING ELSE THEN PARIS MUTCH ) Edited May 20, 2016 at 04:03 PM by karalayna Quote
yellowrose14 Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:03 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:03 PM Here is a translation of the Paris match article. If something did not make sense, I would just translate it using context as opposed to a literal translation. There are a few sentences about RC that I did not have time to translate properly, and marked them in here with brackets and added a (??) because she references the family doctor, but that could just mean personal teacher. I tried to flag any of my comments to explain with italics, but may have missed that in some spots. If you want to buy the article, and are in the US, you can download the ParisMatch app in iTunes and purchase just this issue for 1.99. I did not translate the opening of the article. I only did the question and answers. It's not perfect, but that should just encourage us to learn French! I am hoping this will mean at least one less thing for the French speaking members of the forum to translate for us (and thank you to them for everything they do translate!) The story about the twins playing Bert the chimney sweep is one of the cutest things I have ever read. Thanks so much for all of your time and trouble with this!! I tried to translate it myself with some frustration... 2 Quote
québecflower Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:09 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:09 PM DOES SOMEONE HERE HAVE THE SCANS OF THIS WEEK ISSUE HELLO CANADA MAGAZINE AND ALL FRANCH MAGAZINES ?( WITH TRANSLATION WOULD BE GREAT ) IF SOMEONE HAVE IT PLEASE SAND THEM HERE THANK YOU (SOMETHING ELSE THEN PARIS MUTCH )Paris Match doesn't interest you? or you did read it without thanking NicoIV for the translation.. it would not kill you to show some appreciation. And don't write in capitals, it is impolite. 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
comingback Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:25 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:25 PM http://www.lesredheads.com/store/180-359-thickbox/7-jours-magazine-europe-delivery-only-.jpg 7 yours cover 1 Quote
karalayna Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:40 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:40 PM (edited) Paris Match doesn't interest you? or you did read it without thanking NicoIV for the translation.. it would not kill you to show some appreciation. And don't write in capitals, it is impolite.Paris Mutch article is very interesting and I already read it that is why I wrote without Paris Mutch . Thank you very much NicoIV for translation for all your hard work you did for people who don,t know franch like me. thank you very very much again . Sorry for my English also but it isn't my first language so I do a lot of mistakes .I won't whrite in capitals again. quebecflower .I would't like to be impolite sorry again Edited May 20, 2016 at 04:44 PM by karalayna 1 Quote
québecflower Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:43 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:43 PM Paris Mutch article is very interesting but I already read it that is why I wrote without Paris Mutch . Thank you very much NicoIV for translation for all your hard work you did for people who don,t know franch like me. thank you very very much again . Sorry for my English also but it isn't my first language so I do a lot of mistakes .I won't whrite in capitals again. quebecflower .I would't like to be impolite sorry againnot a problem, thanks for Nico, and i understand that you did not know about the capitals being impolite(it is like screaming). So, let's be friend.. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
smash Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:43 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:43 PM Here is a translation of the Paris match article. If something did not make sense, I would just translate it using context as opposed to a literal translation. There are a few sentences about RC that I did not have time to translate properly, and marked them in here with brackets and added a (??) because she references the family doctor, but that could just mean personal teacher. I tried to flag any of my comments to explain with italics, but may have missed that in some spots. If you want to buy the article, and are in the US, you can download the ParisMatch app in iTunes and purchase just this issue for 1.99. I did not translate the opening of the article. I only did the question and answers. It's not perfect, but that should just encourage us to learn French! I am hoping this will mean at least one less thing for the French speaking members of the forum to translate for us (and thank you to them for everything they do translate!) The story about the twins playing Bert the chimney sweep is one of the cutest things I have ever read. Nico, a very very big thank you for the translation. You are a star for doing this for us, it is really truly very much appreciated by me. That must have taken a looong time to translate. Thanks once again my friend..... Sharon. 1 Quote
celine angelil Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:58 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 04:58 PM " i am the woman of one man, and that's Rene " Maybe she wants to try a woman this time No serious, this is so beautifull 😍 1 Quote
québecflower Posted May 20, 2016 at 05:01 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 05:01 PM " i am the woman of one man, and that's Rene " Maybe she wants to try a woman this time No serious, this is so beautifull it came to my mind also... but i evacuated this idea the second it came. Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
maria_k Posted May 20, 2016 at 05:23 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 05:23 PM it came to my mind also... but i evacuated this idea the second it came. To mine also for a second lol, I think it is your fault because you posted that rumor here haha 1 Quote
Caledor Posted May 20, 2016 at 05:43 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 05:43 PM To mine also for a second lol, I think it is your fault because you posted that rumor here haha OMG... This did NOT even came to my mind ! Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
NicoNV Posted May 20, 2016 at 06:28 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 06:28 PM (edited) it came to my mind also... but i evacuated this idea the second it came. haha, yeah me too. When I was reading I thought "huh?" haha But, I think she meant generally about ways love can move in your life unexpectedly (new friends or stronger friendships with old friends, etc). In terms of romantic love, her heart is for Rene, which is why I think she says if they are asking about a relationship with a man. In her heart, she is with Rene. That is her husband. But, she isn't shutting out love from her life. Edited May 20, 2016 at 06:29 PM by NicoNV 1 Quote
karalayna Posted May 20, 2016 at 06:39 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 06:39 PM not a problem, thanks for Nico, and i understand that you did not know about the capitals being impolite(it is like screaming). So, let's be friend.. ok no problem for me, let's be friends 1 Quote
mirage Posted May 20, 2016 at 07:58 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 07:58 PM Thanks Nico for the translation! it is fun to read how the family is during the days, the twins and rc Does anyone know if Condor, or someone else, wants to translate this interview with Marie Claude Barrette? 1 Quote
incognito Posted May 20, 2016 at 08:54 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 08:54 PM it came to my mind also... but i evacuated this idea the second it came. My mind totally went there. Quote
Condor Posted May 20, 2016 at 08:58 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 08:58 PM Thanks Nico for the translation! it is fun to read how the family is during the days, the twins and rc Does anyone know if Condor, or someone else, wants to translate this interview with Marie Claude Barrette?I started translating it last night.A little more than the first three minutes are done. 6 Quote
québecflower Posted May 20, 2016 at 09:07 PM Posted May 20, 2016 at 09:07 PM My mind totally went there.i evacuated it because it would make her love story with René Lie, but i think it can be possible to love two persons at the same time, but not the same way. So she better keep it simple , because it would be too complicated . Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.