drove all night Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:08 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:08 AM OMG ... the sent the balloons @ the cemetery ... Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:08 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:08 AM Crap...I'm late to the party Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:10 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:10 AM Talking about the song' 3h20" Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:12 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:12 AM (edited) Oh my god. She says Rene died around 3h20 in the morning . She wasn't originally sure why he wanted this song, but after the doctor estimated that he died at that time she wanted to make sure she arrived at the funeral at that time. Edited May 19, 2016 at 01:13 AM by Alex_Incognito 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:17 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:17 AM And the stream stopped. Fork. Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:19 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:19 AM And the stream stopped. Fork.Try again it's working! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:22 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:22 AM (edited) Marie-Claude asked how hard it was to go back to her house.,she said she wanted no one to clean his room. She says the twins have been sleeping with her at two nights. Every night they have a ritual to tell goodnight to their dad. She wanted to take all the "bad" out of his room, fill it with photos and memories, and to transform the sadness and hospital like things into a happy space. Edited May 19, 2016 at 01:23 AM by Alex_Incognito 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:24 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:24 AM Loving all the pics 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:24 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:24 AM (edited) Touching for her to say Rene lives through her sons. She sees him in them. RC takes on the sureness that Rene had. Edited May 19, 2016 at 01:25 AM by Alex_Incognito Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:27 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:27 AM (edited) She sang a bit of "Moi quand je pleure " when asked when shecries. She says on stage she cries the most . She feels the love and sadness and nervousness of her fans. Edited May 19, 2016 at 01:27 AM by Alex_Incognito 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:30 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:30 AM Yeah I love that quirky little song MQJP! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
drove all night Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:31 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:31 AM TVEC ... Tout va être correct ... Everything will be OK. 3 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:33 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:33 AM That damned ABM note Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:36 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:36 AM (edited) She called JJG during Rene's treatments. "Listen, I'm going to ask you to write me a song that you've never writttwn for me...a very delicate subject for someone who is fighting for their life...It's not a sad song. It's about life" She says she's still recording and the album's out in August. She is keeping her career goals short term. Eddy does gymnastics. Eddy piano.,she's started receiving English songs. Mentions the tour. It'll be hard emotionally, but she's excited. She wants to do cinema.,now's not the time, but she thinks she'll make a good "old lady actress" Edited May 19, 2016 at 01:38 AM by Alex_Incognito 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:38 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:38 AM She called JJG during Rene's treatments. "Listen, I'm going to ask you to write me a song that you've never writttwn for me...a very delicate subject for someone who is fighting for their life...It's not a sad song. It's about life" Oh, wow! 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:39 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:39 AM It's over. Sorry. I was typing on my phone and couldn't keep up better and started watching late. 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
DionFanAlways Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:39 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:39 AM Over too quick Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:41 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:41 AM (edited) . She wants to do cinema.,now's not the time, but she thinks she'll make a good "old lady actress" I thought I heard that right but then I said no I didnt hear it right! Poor thing though because she's always wanted to act. Edited May 19, 2016 at 01:43 AM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
clefurgey Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:42 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:42 AM Agreed, I thought for sure they'd have filled the whole hour.Thanks, Alex, for typing up what you did. I understand very little french, so this helped a lot. 2 Quote my life, my dream, my Céline.
drove all night Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:43 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:43 AM After stepping up the platform with the 6 inch (Gucci)platforms. 4 Quote
québecflower Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:43 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:43 AM (edited) she wants to be an actress in maybe 15 years...she thinks she doesn't have the face for it, the french beauty , the cuteness....older , it won't be a problem.. Edited May 19, 2016 at 01:45 AM by québecflower 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:44 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:44 AM After stepping up the platform with the 6 inch (Gucci)platforms. she is still crazy... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
scielle Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:45 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:45 AM (edited) Yeah I love that quirky little song MQJP! Me too! One of my absolute favourites. But wow, that was but also really reassuring. They weren't kidding when they said she's really strong and grounded. That really came across. This is not the same Celine who was so prone to tears at every turn in her youth. She has obviously grown a lot in the last few years. And it was so very, very evident that she's completely and absolutely focused on those 3 boys and making sure they're OK. I was really impressed by her demeanor. I was surprised they showed the clip of ABM from the Feb 23rd show. And even more surprised to see some shots from the burial, with the twins. Awww. And while yes, I'd love more and I'm sure there's a lot they edited out, they actually managed to pack a lot into those 30min. Edited May 19, 2016 at 01:46 AM by scielle 5 Quote
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:47 AM Popular Post Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:47 AM Watching this interview helps me feel better and know Celine is doing okay. What a woman. I'm proud to be her fan. 10 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
québecflower Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:53 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:53 AM when talking about her future projects , she explains what she has to do, the vegas shows , the french tour, incriptions for Eddy and Nelson to piano and gymnastics, and that Aldo has sure a lot of projects for her....i think that Aldo should calm down. 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
imaswede78 Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:58 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 01:58 AM I am going to ask a question and then make a statement that not everyone may appreciate - I apologize ahead of time. I mean NO offence. Did Celine say anything about being with Rene when he died? In one of her interviews she said she lay down with Rene after he died and put a robe on him because he was "cold". I am a hospice social worker so I spend a lot of time with families at the bedside of their deceased loved one and that statement sounds like Rene passed away quietly in the night without anyone noticing because bodies stay warm for quite a while after death. Maybe he didn't die in her arms like they had hoped. God bless Rene and Celine. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 19, 2016 at 02:02 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 02:02 AM Did she say something like " I can't wait because this is who I am." My French is minimal Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted May 19, 2016 at 02:02 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 02:02 AM I hope someone puts this up on youtube. 1 Quote
Thunder_mesa Posted May 19, 2016 at 02:19 AM Posted May 19, 2016 at 02:19 AM Unfortunately, René died alone. Because it was too late when she returned home after the show, she didn't want to wake him up. I read something that he was found on the floor by the nurse in the morning. Celine went to the bedroom and spent time with him. She talked to him, put her bathrobe on him and a red "Teddy bear" that he gave her couple years ago.... Because of the body temperature, they were able to state that he died between 3am and 4am. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.